[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we eradicate non binary and genderfluidtards?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: genderfluid legs.png (270KB, 540x554px) Image search: [Google]
genderfluid legs.png
270KB, 540x554px
How do we eradicate non binary and genderfluidtards?
>>
>>7932576
Not like this:
>Arizona State University offers female students extra credit for not shaving their armpits: Conform to the beauty standards approved by the state, and the state will reward you.
>"state and society, synchronization, bringing into line, and co-ordination"
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2680903/University-offers-female-students-extra-credit-not-shaving-armpits-deal-open-boys-body-completely-hair-free-10-weeks.html
>>
>>7932788
I get extra credit for not being gross and hairy? Nice
>>
File: 20170316_192303.jpg (1MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170316_192303.jpg
1MB, 5312x2988px
>>7932576
>Gender fluid legs
Nah it just makes ya look like a fucking dumb shit
>>
>>7932576
you accept there are two genders and be a normal fucking person, you stupid ass.
>>
>>7933681
>ignoring the sexism problem
>>
We need flamethrowers to melt the snowflakes.
>>
>>7932576
Zyklon-b
>>
>>7932788
Honestly I don't see anything wrong with that. Shaving is such a benign choice and the point of the assignment is to highlight things we don't give much thought.

When they say extra credit I can guarantee that it's not going to make or break any of their grades, it's a pseudo incentive to get students to get out of their comfort zone. My American Music professor gave us extra credit to go to see local musicians perform, I don't see this as any different.
>>
>>7933815
It's pathetic virtue signalling.

>When they say extra credit I can guarantee that it's not going to make or break any of their grades,
[citation needed]
>>
>>7933902
>[citation needed]
While I haven't been in the class I'm personally a university student and have been for the past 3 years and I have never once gotten any more than 10 points extra credit, and in the grand scheme of things it doesn't even amount to a single percentage point.

University isn't highschool, and I'm not even in the STEM field. It also isn't "virtue signaling", nothing about the article even came close to that.
>>
>>7932576
How about you just ignore them?
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 306x423px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 306x423px
>>7932788
>The proffessor of the course
Yeah that adds up.
>>
>>7933944
>i haven't done it so it can't be done
Really?

>It also isn't "virtue signaling", nothing about the article even came close to that.
Going out on a limb here, do you deny virtue signalling exists?
>>
>>7932788
feminazi whores must hang
>>
>>7934009
>Really?
They don't hire professors and let them ruin the academic validity of the school for years.

>do you deny virtue signaling exists
No, but I deny that anyone has any reason to coerce the students to take part.

I swear you SJWs and anti-SJWs are harder to tell apart every day... getting triggered on the most minute things and will always assume worst case scenario if no evidence exists.
>>
>>7934071
>They don't hire professors and let them ruin the academic validity of the school for years.
>>
>>7933762
>problem
>>
>>7938209
You support sexism?
>>
>>7933815
fuck you
>>
>>7934071
Are you fucking kidding me? They are trying to force people to change their fucking sanitation habits, now they have to decide do they want credit for class or wear their hair the way they want to, it's literally forcing a choice like that. How stupid are you? Giving extra credit to see a musician is supposed to encourage students to go learn about the music and culture of the show, as well as gain life experience. Such a false fucking comparison.
Also, i don't understand how you don't think this is virtue signaling. The school is doing this for the ENTIRE PURPOSE of publicity in the feminist movement/political left. This has absolutely nothing to do with education, with research, or with fucking anything besides being a bunch of dumb cunts.

This is why America is so far behind, why America's kids are so stupid, can't fucking think for themselves. The schools give more of a shit about their looks and their donors than the actual students.

t. Another year 3 college student, I guess you don't speak for everyone, get the fuck back on tumblr
>>
>>7938861
>Stop shaving legs for the duration required for the extra credit
>collect your good student points
>return to shaving legs again
>get degree

Sounds like a good deal to me. I wish my classes were this easy tbqh
>>
>>7938883
College classes ALREADY ARE EASY
>>
>>7938883
>Sounds like a good deal to me.
t. woman talking about life
>>
>>7938899
That's blatantly inaccurate. All schools are not equal, good schools are significantly harder because the professors care.

All community colleges are easy and for dummies.
>>
>>7938861
>This is why America is so far behind, why America's kids are so stupid, can't fucking think for themselves. The schools give more of a shit about their looks and their donors than the actual students.
kek. everywhere is this retarded. in many europoor countries your gender matters more than your party when it comes to getting elected as a politician. in britain universities censor anything that offends a handful of sjw students. this is not only america's problem.
>>
What's wrong with nonbinary and genderfluid? Aren't we supposed to be a movement of acceptence?
>>
>>7938918
We're not supposed to be anything. Nothing to see here though, just a bunch of hateful kids. When they grow up they won't waste their time on petty shit like this.

Until then expect more l vs b vs g vs t
>>
File: C2ZzYXUWgAMBjms.jpg (117KB, 1200x756px) Image search: [Google]
C2ZzYXUWgAMBjms.jpg
117KB, 1200x756px
typical college student bio
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.