[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice for a straight guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: confused-guy.jpg (1MB, 2121x1414px) Image search: [Google]
confused-guy.jpg
1MB, 2121x1414px
Hey /lgbt/, I've got a gay friend who is a great guy and a ton of fun to hang out with. However, later when we've been alone at one of our places he's been asking me to masturbating with him. He insists it's no big deal and would just be for fun. He's been on a big dry streek in the bedroom dept and is pretty pent-up for some human interaction. I'd like to help the guy out but I have reservations. My question is, if I do this with him is it really no big deal and just casual or is it going to mess up our friendship? I don't think he's going to fall for me or anything stupid like that I just don't want tbing b to be weird between us afterwards. Please give your opinions. Should I do it?
>>
>>7932456
Tell him no, lmao what are you gay? Stupid faggot.
>>
>>7932456
>Advice for a straight guy
>"Im considering masterbating with a gay dude, should I do it?"
>striaght guy

You sure about that?

I recommend you do it and finally figure out your sexulaity, btw around 5 mins in he will ask to suck your cock, you will protest at first, but eventually let in because you secretly wanted him to the whole time.
>>
>>7932471
LOL, no I'm positive I'm straight but I'm also pretty open about masturbation. It's a normal thing that everyone does. It really wouldn't be a big thrill for me but I know it'd make him feel better. If you really think he'll push for more then I'll have to think about that. The goal is to get him out of his funk not shoot him down and make him feel worse.
>>
Why do people ask for advice like this?

He's your friend, man. I don't know what kind of faggot he is, you do. He could fuck you up the ass and not give a shit about it, or he could touch your dick and fall madly in love with you. How the fuck are any of us supposed to know?
>>
>>7932456
If you have to wonder, you have to wonder.
>>
>>7932524
This is actually the best advice I've gotten so far. Thanks anon.
>>
>>7932497
>It's a normal thing that everyone does
Its normal for people to suck cock too..is this the rational you will use when you let him do it?
"It's not gay, im just letting him get out his sexual urges."

Hey, I'm just fucking with you and honesty have no idea what's going on in your, or his head..but most 'striaght guys I know wouldnt be down with masterbating whike another guy is masterbating to them masterbating understand?
But it seems like it's no big deal to you so why the hesitation? Unless you're looking for encouragement..
>>
>>7932547
Lmao. Nice.
I'm not looking for encouragement, like I said the act itself isn't a huge deal to me. A little awkward maybe but Meh. I'm just looking for some insight from different points of view.
>>
>>7932580
Just suck his dick nigga.
>>
>>7932657
OK, that's one point of view. I'm not really leaning that direction but thanks.
>>
>>7932580
Just don't do it. He might start looking at you sexually and it'll create problems in the friendship.
>>
>>7932678
Suck his dick and marry him it'll be a cute story and might give me some hope to make it. Nigger.
>>
>>7932681
Yeah that is my biggest concern,kissing up the friendship that is). I'm not really worried that he's attracted to me, he seems to have a type and I'm not even close. I just don't want to not be able to hang out with out it being about this. I know if a female friend let me watch her I'd probably want a repeat performance, so to speak.
>>
>>7932713
*messing up
>>
OK then here are my parting thoughts. I'm just going to do it. If he's interested in seeing me masturbating and having an orgasm then he may already view the relationship sexually in which case it's already doomed and him watching me won't change it. If not then I'll give him some much needed relief and we'll be better friends for it. If I Hate it then we never do it again either way. If I don't mind it or it even turns out to be fun then I have a new thing to do with my friend I guess, lol. Thanks to those that gave me advice, I appreciate it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.