[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cis LesGen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: peeps.jpg (92KB, 800x212px) Image search: [Google]
peeps.jpg
92KB, 800x212px
Cis Lesbian General (/clg/): Peepers Edition

Stealth posting as usual.

There are a list of filters via pastebin. They help by removing typical bait. Please use them in emergency like a raid.
If you have a mic, take a look at the Discord pastebin. Join us for daily shit posting there too!
Filter list: http://pastebin.com/hmZKdbmE
Discord: http://pastebin.com/P644WESi

Recent News
>/clg/ is pruned and cisbians are unable to make a new thread
>tfw conservative agp lesbian hausfrau
>Lesbian couple to get wild dog/cat pets soon
>Sapphic needs to be reclaimed for cis lesbians
>Anti-assimilationist queer lesbians bash back!
>Lesbian gets catfished
>Black people compared to trans women
>Jealous male orbiter taunted by lesbian and her girlfriend

Previous: >>7919954
>>
Original OP here. Had finals. Omw home to make fresh thread without dumb tranner agenda.
>>
>>7931979
t-thanks, senpai
>>
>>7931998
You mean like you lot hijacked lesgen to bitch about tranners?
>>
>>7931916
>Please use them in emergency like a raid
>>emergency

Cringed so hard.
>>
Very typical of men to save pictures of women. How fucking creepy. Sorry to the anon who posted her picture and got it saved by a creepy tranny.
>>
>>7931979
>dumb tranner agenda
it's 1 out of 8 news headlines?
>Black people compared to trans women
>>
>got super dizzy in the shower earlier

If only there was a girl who could assist my helpless naked body.
>>
>>7932119
you can get dizzy from showering?
>>
I want to play a game.

For years you've been single. Without a girlfriend despite all the girls in the world. Shameful display, anon.

So now you have a chance for a girlfriend. But you must pay a price. That price is sucking a mans dick. Get a relationship or stay single. Choice of yours.
>>
>>7932151
Apparently so, never happened to me before.
Might have just been low levels of energy that manifested when I actually did something. I showered right after getting up.
>>
File: 1475921711285.jpg (107KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475921711285.jpg
107KB, 800x600px
>>7932216
Oh you are so funny, anon. lol xDDD Of course I'll suck a dick to get a girl. What do you think, that I'm some sort of lesbian?
>>
>>7932225
It's the heat of the water and steam lowering your blood pressure, meaning less blood gets to your brain. It can usually be avoided by letting your temperature rise slowly, rather than suddenly getting into a hot shower.
>>
File: IMG_20170375_092115.jpg (257KB, 827x401px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170375_092115.jpg
257KB, 827x401px
>>7931916
Stevie Boebi, is that you?
>>
>>7932258
the human body is scarily weak sometimes.
>>
>>7932258
That might have very well been the case. I already had a bit of a headache before.
>>
>>7932321
It isn't very dangerous. Just take care.

>>7932326
I fainted getting out of the bath once and got rescued by my housemate. I already had a towel on, so no hot possibilities like yours >>7932119
>>
If you're looking for the /clg/ not being pushed by a maniacal tranner

>>7932310
>>
>>7932347
all because of >>7932068 ?
>>
>>7932341
I live on my own, so the chances of a qt rescuing me are minimal. ;_;
>>
>>7932367
>try to think of something sympathetic to say
>can't
I'm single too, so at least you know you aren't alone in your loneliness.
>>
>>7932388
A-At least we will always have /clg/.
>>
>>7932394
>communal loneliness general
;_;
>>
File: eyesOP.jpg (126KB, 1425x762px) Image search: [Google]
eyesOP.jpg
126KB, 1425x762px
>>7931916
Wow my eyes are the OP image?

Also I like the theme, because no one else really posted eyes the last time, and eyes are cute.

That being said I can assure you I didn't make this thread. I will screen cap to prove it. Notice the distinct lack of (you) next to the reply to the OP.
>>
>>7932499
The op for this thread is a tranner. They saved your picture and posted it again. Men. do that a lot, saving pictures of girls and trying to pose as them.
>>
>>7932499
>Notice the distinct lack of (you) next to the reply to the OP.
Nice shop.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.