[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Storytime.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

File: bdfbdr4etre.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
bdfbdr4etre.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
I wanna hear some stories about your crushes, because i just feel fucking sad.

Here is mine.

>Be me, 19 years old, m
>Have a crush on a guy 9/10
>the guy becomes best friend
>never told him that i had a crush on him
>one day he had to crash in my apartment
>holyshit.gif
>i was still to scared to tell him
>months past
>wanted to see him again
>we make a day out when we meet
>next weekend
>ok, this time i will say it, that i love him
>yesterday he sayed, he can‘ t come because he is busy
>godfuckingdamit.jpg
>I'm just fucking sad and want to die
>>
>>7930685
>no hot scene of making out with said straight guy
wow, disappointed
>>
One time i was sitting in class and a guy who was known to be kinda cocky (but he was kind) started giving me a back massage during class (we were watching a movie, so the room was dark). Had a boner for about 20 minutes straight, he went on for that long. Never spoke about it. That was freshmen year, in Junior year (after the guy had gone kinda crazy, I think he's a sociopath, didn't make many friends despite being an attractive guy) I found out he was just testing his ability to attract a guy gay.
>>
File: 1485406618892.gif (245KB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
1485406618892.gif
245KB, 500x510px
Kay
>be me, [REDACTED] years old, MtF
>have a crush on super cute guy who's been my friend since forever
>he's pretty anti-trans
>he disappears for a year and I go trans
>he comes back a few weeks ago
>too scared to come out to him as trans let alone tell him I love him
>act really awkward around him and he says I look gay a lot now
Sorry I suck at telling stories, I wanna know if I can make this work
>>
>>7930794
did you succ his dicc yet?
>>
>>7930794
Nothing about what you've mentioned indicates this could work out unless he's gay and you give up transitioning.
>>
>Have a crush on a cute transgirl
>End up hanging out despite constantly being a nervous wreck around her, she's really generous and friendly, helps my no-car having ass get around, checks up on me when I'm sick
>Get to know each other better, hang out on birthday, get shit-faced
>Ends up confessing she likes me a lot, kisses me, I die from happiness.
>Makeout for several hours into the wee hours of the morning.

Been dating almost two years. Few ups and down, but overall happy and gay.
>>
>>7930803
No but I saw it once, and omg
I wanna
>>7930804
He's straight and no way I can stop transitioning, I know my chances aren't very good but like, maybe?
>>
>>7930812
I wish i could just say it that i love him, but i'm too scared about our friendship and what would happen.
>>
I guess.

>be me, FtM
>have crush on straight girl
>I know what her preferences are and it sounds like she'd rather date a cisguy than me
>never really told her I liked her, just dropped hints
>really felt like she was doing the same to me, like maybe she was curious to get to know me more
>this continues for 5 years
>recently she's been getting busier lately, haven't talked to her as much
>one day she posts something about having an S/O
>ask her if she's dating someone
>"yeah"
>well shit.
>I'm happy for her because I know how badly she's wanted to date someone this whole time
>now I'm getting the confidence to tell her, but it's also the worst timing possible so I'm just dropping it
Maybe that's what I needed to finally move the fuck on.
>>
>>7930685
>19
>known friend my entire life
>recently come out as trans
>he's cool with it
>we chat along with our other friends
>one time he starts talking about his ex
>learn more about his relationship and kinks
>he is such a daddy and such a dom in bed
>start wanting him
>he only sees me as a guy since he's known me for so long
>probably never going to fuck
>tfw my perfect guy had to be my childhood friend who isn't into me
>>
>>7930812
>helps my no-car having ass get around, checks up on me when I'm sick
Sounds emasculating, needing a chick to chauffeur you :^)
>>
>>7932273
I'm a chick?
>>
>went to dance academy party
>start talking with other straight guy, typical "guy talk" about the girls at the party
>feminine asian twink comes up to both of us and introduces himself, asks if we like to dance in a suggestive way
>i wanna say yes but have to keep straight persona and the other straight guy says "no thanks" so i just go along with him
>twink walks away embarassed
>still wonder to this day what would've happened if i said yes
>>
>be MtF, don't really seek out any other trans people
>one day meet another MtF around my age, kinda nervous around her but she asks if I want to hang out and I say "sure"
>we have a lot in common, I almost instantly start crushing on her and we spend a lot of time hanging out over the next month
>try to be flirty but don't really know what I'm doing and she doesn't seem to reciprocate
>make her a Valentine's card, she loved it
>get caught in this "she totally likes me!/she totally doesn't!" cycle that is an emotional rollercoaster
>pretty sure she doesn't like me and I crush on every new friend I make anyway so I'm just giving up at this point because I don't feel like getting rejected again
>>
File: Born to Feel.jpg (93KB, 665x800px) Image search: [Google]
Born to Feel.jpg
93KB, 665x800px
>>7930685
>Be me, 18
>Have best friend who I've been friends with since 6th grade
>Realize I want to fuck him in 8th grade
>He's really cute and fairly effeminate
>I always suspected he might be gay, never had any gfs
>One day get the courage when drunk with him to come out to him
>He's ok with it
>Ask him about his sexuality
>He's 100% straight, just has problems talking to girls
>He's not the kind of person that would lie about being straight
>I still have a huge crush on him
At least he didn't realize I was asking about his sexuality because I really want to fuck him
>>
>>7932722
OP here,
thats the problem too. How do i even ask him? How do i start? I dont wana ruin our friendship.
>>
>>7932810
I was just drunk as fuck, and he was too, and I just said it when it got quiet. If you end up saying something you wish you didn't, you could just blame it on being fucking destroyed
>>
>Be 23 (Just rose to the throne after father was killed in battle)
>Cute, very respectful maiden appears in my court.
>Learn she is only 12 years of age, but no matter.
>Ask her for the chance to engage dinner with her tonight.
>mfw she accepts.
>At dinner, eating steak. I look over to see her barely touching her food.
>I ask her what's wrong, she says she doesn't feel comfortable.
>I walk over to adjust her seat, end up with my hands under her robe.
>She appears...surprised at my gesture.

Shall I continue my story, peasants?
>>
>have huge infatuation on girl
>talk to best friend I met around the same time I met my crush daily
>crush does not want anything
>eventually gets upset and says why do you keep making me repeat myself
>be sad for months and hate myself
>waiting being hopeful
>best friend wants to date
>no because crush
>finally agree
>gf goes on date with some girl, tells me its not what it looks like shes just hanging
>next day tells me she's lost interest in me cause I waited too long
>won't talk to me anymore
>life is just nothing but strangers now
>>
>>7933458
Yes, continue my friend.
>>
File: download (4).jpg (8KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
8KB, 201x251px
As you wish.

>I tell her to be calm, as I am not an odd fellow.
>She understands, and allows me to lead her to my private estate.
>I undo her robes, and prepare the bath for her, but all the while I do not look in the feminine area, for I am a gentleman.
>While she is bathing, I walk outside for a quick puff when Lord Van Haangten appears and hands a message, reading:
>"My sire, my daughter has been missing for days, and she was last seen in your cour-
>Suddenly, I am knocked out.
>I awake seemingly hours later in a cold, stone room.
>"WHERE IS MY MAIDEN?" I scream.
>"Mr. Cosby, you're trial is in 3 hours. Get dressed."
>>
>>7933458
>Learn she is only 12 years of age, but no matter.
Your thread is over there Achmed >>7932730
>>
>>7930685
Can't you see him again though?
>>7930724
jesus christ massage in dark classroom, tfw when no awkward submissive cutie to give a boner (a friend says I give good massages)
>>7930794
shit I've been in a similar situation once
>>7930812
GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE holy fuck this actually made me cry I can't even read the others now
>>
>>7933540
Op here,
Probably, but like i sayed here >>7932810
and it was like, "this weekend i can do it!!" but when he said that he is busy and all my confidence was gone.
>>
>>7932722
I'm in a similar boat.
>tfw permavirgin best friend won't experiment with you
>>
>>7933389
You probably shouldn't announce your age...
>>
>be pre-HRT MTF, living in brazil
>years ago, family disowned me for liking boys, they booted me out and i moved to this city to start college
>my life is hell, crushing depressing, suicidal thoughts, i lost everything, have no friends, and know nothing about this city
>one day i'm walking around trying to the decide what to fuck to do with my life, I started to feel ill, sat in a bench and bawled my eyes out
>didn't noticed there was a guy sitting close, he asks me what is wrong
>and so out friendship began
>he acts like a big brother to me, is always trying to cheer me up, gets me into videogames and helped me buy a Ps1 and tons of RPGs
>is a huge dork, and always talking shit about everything, but is actually a very gentle and caring person
>things improve, i'm making some friends at college, i don't have much money to spend on anything, but big bro is always cheering me up, and whenever I get good grades at assignments, he takes me to eat somewhere
>i think it's time to start hrt, and decide to tell him I'm MTF
>we have a very awkward conversation, he looks like he's about to slap the shit out of me, is pissed because he thinks this may affect my college life
>still, he ends supporting me "as long as you know what you are doing and have a good plan about what you are going to do with your life"
>things are ok for some months

continue?
>>
File: le feels bad man frog xD.jpg (18KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
le feels bad man frog xD.jpg
18KB, 600x384px
>>7930685
why the fuck would you waste your life crushing on a straight dude? these are honestly pathetic to read lol
>>
>>7934614
Deffo continue, never bother asking.
>>
File: 1470873176445.png (133KB, 480x445px) Image search: [Google]
1470873176445.png
133KB, 480x445px
>>7934649
>calls others pathetic
>while frogposting
Lad...
>>
>>7934614
>then one day, my mom calls me on phone, I have the worst conversation I've ever had in my entire life
>and everything is shit again, i'm going to fail, i'm worthless tranny, i'll probably never get a job, why the fuck am I''m going to college, i have no friends
>i cut my wrists until they bled a little and gave up because I was sacred, wrapped them in a shirt then went to sleep
>next day big bro visit me and OH SHIT HE JUST SAW WHAT I DID WITH MY WRISTS FUCCCCKKKKK
>"ANON WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE DOING WHY IS YOURS WRIST BLEEDING WHAT THE FUCK, I TRY TO HELP YOU AS A FRIEND AND CARE FOR YOU, AND YOU DO THIS SHITTTTT WITHOUT TELLING MEEEE"
>he slapped the shit out of me
>i started to cry and he's like "oh shit, what the fuck have i just done", which makes me feel even worser
>eventually, he managed to calm me, told he was sorry, and then he took me to the hospital to have some stitches
>when we came back, we had a long conversation, he tells me that from now on, whenever i get sad, depressed or ANYTHING to call him
>I feel like shit, because before all this I was already pestering him EVERYDAY
>"Ok anon, you know what, I'm pretty concerned about you, don wanna leave you alone today, so Imma goign to spend the rest of the day here, I'm gonna sleep here with you and fuck you if you don't like this idea"
>o-o-o-o-ooookay
>we went to sleep, he hugged me and caressed my hair for a bit, telling everything is going to be fine
>OH-OHHHHHH SHIIIT WHAT AM I FEELING WHAT IS THIS SHIT I CAN'T SLEEP ANYMORE AAAAAA
>realize i'm starting to have feelings for him, but i panic because he's big bro and this is homo as fuck
>next day he asks me if I'm better, I just joke "haha that was pretty gay dood, don't worry, I'm not going to make you do this again cuz I know you are a pretty straight dood haha hahaaaaa"

...continue...?
>>
>have crush in high school
>he's blonde cute and outgoing
>i'm quiet with black hair
>spend several years staring at the back of his head in class and fantasising about him every second of everyday
>start blushing like a maniac just by sitting on the same table
>turns out he's homophobic because other kids keep accusing him of being gay
>always make eye contact but never speak to him
>a few times did suggestive things like hug me out of nowhere and smiled at me but just assumed he did it because he was naturally flirty with everyone
>never tell anyone and leave school
>never had feelings like that since and don't think I ever will
>>
>be sick
>stomach flu or something, constantly throwing up
>feel good enough to eat breakfast with friends
>suddenly massive wave of nausea
>i have to get back to my apartment
>make it back to the apartment lobby by sheer force of will.
>as soon as i get past the security guard i know im about to puke
>stagger into bathroom and already throwing up through my fingers
>look up briefly and there's a really attractive gay dude who also lives in the apartment standing in the lobby just looking at me
>FUCK
>lock myself in bathroom stall
>puke for like 10 minutes straight
>99% sure he saw me start to blow chunks and definitely saw me when i left the bathroom with my sweater turned inside out because he was still in the lobby and he looked at me with a blend of confusion and probably disgust
>lie down and think about dying for the rest of the day
>>
>in class with this really cute chick
>shes everything i always wanted
>she always smiles and her laughter makes me want die from happiness
>we dont know each other at all since she sits 2 seats ahead
>talk to seat mate and crack a joke
>she turns around and laughs
>my life has been nothing but cracking jokes now to catch her attention
> her seat moved a whole lot closer
>MAKING JOKES IN TO MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE.WEBM
>Eventually we small talk and get slightly closer
>The otherday she puts on my jacket and hat on
>hollllly fuckk
Godamnit i am so gay it hurts. I mean im like 20%sure she might be bi. She once made a joke about not being straight , but i might be grasping at straws
>>
>>7930685
You're so pussy. I tell my straight I love him all the time and he just says "chill with that" and he's an intimidating black guy too. I know he's slowly letting me get closer to him romantically but only in private.
>>
>>7934803
Yee
>>
File: mikuru.gif (46KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
mikuru.gif
46KB, 100x100px
>>7932369
well fuck you then

should've accepted the fucking invitation you twat
>>
>>7934864
you know, realistically if that's all he saw from you and if you do think he has any level of interest in you, your relationship with him will remain the same now.

tldr everybody pukes and I doubt he cares. Specially because you didn't puke ON him or close to him even.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.