[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is gayface real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (124KB, 883x478px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 883x478px
I'm 18 and My female friend keeps saying I have gayface which I dont think is even a thing. She even says Im the gayest person she knows even though I'm very normal/straight acting

What features give away a 'gay face'? Is it even real?

I kinda have a narrow face and my mom is always telling me how girls "would kill to have lips like yours"
>>
>>7930588
>What features give away a 'gay face'? Is it even real?

It is real. It is not only the shape of the face, but also the facial expressions.
>>
>>7930588

Gay face is definitely something that exists. Not every gay has it, but every man you see with it is guaranteed to be gay.q
>>
>>7930614

is it noticeable to parents?
>>
>upturned face, mouth, cheeks, eyes
>feminine facial expression, showing teeth when smiling
>light brow bone, you don't have this deep intense look
>>
>>7930588
You're not straight acting if other people are blatantly telling you that you're gay. Lol.
Straight acting is a retarded term anyway, don't use it.
>>
>>7930642

I dunno. As with everything, there are degrees of gay face.
>>
>>7930662
>Straight acting is a retarded term anyway, don't use it.

Straight acting sounds better than non-flamboyant. In any case, the term is overused, since many gays identifying as "straight acting" are not straight acting at all.
>>
>>7930706
There are A LOT of flamboyant straight men hence why it's a retarded term.
I legit judge anyone who calls themselves straight acting
>>
>>7930720
Like who?
>>
>>7930720

but i think i am straight acting, i dont act gay at all, never talk about boys or anything, dont over enunciate or have a sassy accent
>>
>>7930665

i dont want to post full face, but this is the most i'll post.

http://i.imgur.com/39mKz6N.jpg
>>
>>7930588
Why do you hang out with such and abusive person?
Get a better friend.
She is obviously passive aggressive and hateful.
You don't need that constant negativity.
>>
Straight acting is called acting for a reason. It's often not very believable
>>
>>7931447

how do you rid yourself of the 'gay look'

>>7931380

i know :l known her since middle school though
>>
>>7931365

You don't have a gay face, but your eyes look really sad.
>>
>>7931496
You know how as a kid mother's tell kids not to make faces or it'll stick? Kind of the same deal. You kind of can't. You could grow facial hair, but that's more likely to turn you into another kind of gay
>>
>>7931524

they are '.'
>>
>>7931776
Awwwww
*awkward hug*
I hope you feel better soon
You're very cute and you don't have gay face.
Tell that cunt to shut up.
She's probably fat anyway, amirite?
>>
>>7931891

more of a 13 year old looking 19 yo religious cunt lol
>>
>>7931365
Your face is somewhat feminine, but not exactly what I'd call a gay face.

Your friend was probably just calling you a pussy. So she didn't meant that you look like someone who likes dicks, she meant that you look like someone who SHOULD like dicks, because she doesn't think you're a man.
>>
>>7932193

she knows im gay
>>
>>7931365
you look cute and normal from what's visible in that photo. your friend is probably either a bitch or just trying to get under your skin
>>
>>7932291

but feminine or gayface?
>>
>>7932301

Your face is not feminine definitely not gay. You just have a baby face.
>>
>>7931365
>>7931524
it's not gay face
it's trans face

I'm so sorry
>>
>>7931365
Oh ya, actually you are trans. Start taking hormones you tranny
>>
>>7932454

what.

are you memeing or srs
>>
>>7932486
don't listen to them
>>
>>7932486
>>7932489
>"would kill to have lips like yours"
>but i think i am straight acting, i dont act gay at all, never talk about boys or anything, dont over enunciate or have a sassy accent
>You don't have a gay face, but your eyes look really sad.
>they are '.'

Why is your face sad? Are you sad?

>Your face is somewhat feminine, but not exactly what I'd call a gay face.
>she knows im gay

I sure hope you're not submissive (read: will only bottom), and enjoy "masculine" activities

Because you're basically a tomboy
>>
>>7932532

what if i am submissive

what do you mean by tomboy
>>
>>7932557
Nothing really, unless it's because penetrating someone feels unnatural to you
If you were a girl you'd be a tomboy, the whole "straight acting" thing is sorta equivalent to a girl acting soft butch.
Why is your face sad? Are you sad?
>>
>>7932602

kinda feel a little unnatural for penetration sometimes.

not sad at the current time
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 471x106px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 471x106px
huh
>>
>>7932621
>kinda feel a little unnatural for penetration sometimes
So you're like bottom/vers?

>not sad at the current time
that's good

you do you, don't worry about "gay face", you like guys so why does it matter? It's a good thing really; potential partners can identify you straight up
>>
>>7931528
It's like you've never been to /pol/
>>
>>7932667

more full on bottom

dont want to seem like less of a man?
>>
>>7932694
>more full on bottom
Bottom life is comfy t b h
>dont want to seem like less of a man?
I get it, you're either still in highschool or just out of highschool and your influenced by this immense pressure to conform to masculine stereotypes... but you really shouldn't give a shit. I tried doing it for years and it made me miserable as fuck because I was trying to measure up to something I was told all my life I should want (but deep down I really didn't). It's not healthy though, just learn to be comfortable being yourself. Being insecure makes you vulnerable to personal attack and people can often sense that; people are fucked like that. Don't be ashamed and people can't shame you.
>>
>>7931528
>hehe jus b urself xD

fuck off
>>
>>7932743
This.

I was a zyzz wannabe masc repressor
Then I couldent do it anymore and now I'm a femmy little bottom who loves holding hands with his bf
>>
>>7932743

idk, i mean, sometimes i feel like i wasn't supposed to be gay
>>
>>7932901
>idk, i mean, sometimes i feel like i wasn't supposed to be gay

I know what you mean... Like I had no problem with my attraction to guys but at the same time something was just fundamentally wrong. Hopefully it's just internalised homophobia. Do you feel attracted to girls?
>>
>>7932930

not really
>>
>>7932938
Do you still look at them in a non-sexual way (i.e. envy/admiration of certain features)?
>>
>>7932955

usually envy :l sometimes admiration?
>>
>>7932971
What are you envious of? What do you admire?
>>
>>7932988

butts, cuteness, frame
>>
>>7932988

although unsure what i feel envious about, im pretty skinny and have a nice butt already
>>
People kept asking me if I was gay. And I totally thought I wasn't. I experimented. Turns out they were right. Gay face is real
>>
>>7933065
>>7933094
Sounds pretty femboyish, you should check out femgen, it might help you to understand yourself. Do envy them socially as well? I.e. Ease of platonic female companionship?
>>
>>7933130

yes

what does femboyism have to do with mental state
>>
File: pepewhatever.jpg (37KB, 533x477px) Image search: [Google]
pepewhatever.jpg
37KB, 533x477px
>>7931528
>grow up in bible belt surrounded by bigots
>spend entire early youth trying to hide outward signs of faggotry
>didn't fall into the "straight acting" trap, just act like a normal ordinary boring person
>works perfectly
>no one can tell I'm a flaming faggot
>move far away for college
>dream of "being myself"
>can't
>stuck in "normal ordinary boring" mode
>other faggots always think I'm straight until I tell them otherwise
>have had a few argue with me and become physical screaming "YOU CAN'T BE GAY!"
>have had a few fall in love with me but expect me to be a straight stereotype who treats them like shit and watches sports all day, they always get disappointed and turned off when they realize I'm just a faggot
>getting older and trying to give less fucks and relax and just let myself be "real"
>want to take up knitting for fun
>go to the old lady craft store
>freak out thinking "straight guys wouldn't be here"
>have to remind myself I'm a faggot every 2 minutes while I pick out needles and yarn
>>
>>7933149
It's complicated... To me it's totally embracing feminity up to and including taking HRT while still considering themselves male, though socially they are basically female. It's not reactionary towards masculinity (that would be campy effeminacy or flaming or whatever) so much as it as being comfortable as a feminine male
>>
>>7933223

i dont feel comfortable becoming sterile

i dont know if i feel comfortable about 'being a girl' would maybe feel like a failed man?
>>
>>7933189
Kek, this is me. Aside from the bible belt and knitting
>>
>>7933246
You don't have to take HRT, some argue that femboys do not take HRT at all... Though on the point of sterility, can you see yourself as a father?

>i dont know if i feel comfortable about 'being a girl' would maybe feel like a failed man?
It's a pretty uncomfortable thought, but you don't necessarily neeed to think of yourself as a girl. Think of yourself as you. As for the failed male bit, throw that in the trash. There is no such thing as a failed male, but there is such a thing as a person who failed to self-actualise due to fear of stigma
>>
>>7933316

i dont really see myself as a father now at my age, but does anyone?

isnt a bit off feeling like you arent living life to the fullest by not being an actual man?
>>
>>7933342
No, I suppose not, but do you see yourself as being a father in the future?

Living your life to the fullest means doing what feels right for you and not worrying about whether you're living it to the fullest. What is an "actual man" to you?
>>
Please text me(no calling) with any issues for anyone.

Five one eight two eight one one one seven zero
>>
>>7931365
Hard to tell but from what I can see I'd say you look more boyish and kind of effeminate, not necessarily stereotypically gay. Pretty cute too, again from what I can tell anyway.

Also, reading your other posts, don't be self-hatin'. You're gay, you're young, be yourself and find a nice guy that can boink you in the butt.
>>
>>7933392

i dunno, dominant?

and maybe see myself becoming a father i hope?
>>
>>7933482
Are you naturally inclined to be dominant? Do you want to be dominant? Remember that being dominant is not the same as being assertive, so you can be assertive without being dominant.

Want to see or want to be? Is there difference to you or are they the same?
>>
>>7933500
i think i feel i should be dominant and have the expectation of being dominant
>>
>>7933522
You think you feel you should? Okay, but do you want that? Or do you possibly want your partner to be those things?
>>
>>7933618

i find those qualities attractive yes
>>
>>7933639
In a partner or for yourself?
>>
>>7933664

in a partner..
>>
>>7933674
you know this person is asking a bunch of obvious leading questions to try and get you to say you want to be a girl, right?
>>
>>7933745

oh

i dont think im a girl
>>
>>7933745
Stop spoiling it!
>>
>>7933674
So you would say that in a relationship the dynamic would be you as submissive and your partner as dominant? Pretty normal dynamic and nothing to feel uncomfortable/ashamed about.
>>7933745
Don't worry, I'm not trying to do this. Just trying to help you understand yourself.
>>
>>7933919

I think id be submissive
>>
pls rate gayface out of 10
http://i.imgur.com/JbQ7Enq.jpg
>>
>>7933919

i also felt suicidal until i realized i was gay, still get a little depressed sometimes
>>
>>7934018
6 or 7
>>
>>7934027
so that means I kind of have a gay face but not too obvious?
>>
>>7933991
Work with that, it's okay and perfectly normal. If you feel like being more dominant, do so, but do what feels natural for you. If something about it makes you feel uncomfortable ask yourself if it's due to internalised social norms or something that you actually disagree with.

>>7934023
It's strange how missing a fundamental piece of our identity can make us so miserable. We all do. I'm doing much better than before now that I understand myself but now and again I still get a little down but that's life
>>
>>7934037
yes
>>
>>7934082

what do i do now then?
>>
>>7934124
I feel like you have more you want to say... but I guess just live your life, do what makes you happy. Remain aware of your feelings and desires, try to understand them as best you can and be kind to yourself. /lgbt/ is pretty good for reading about the experiences of others so you get a better perspective on things, just don't let it make you become bitter and jaded.
>>
>>7934163

maybe the thing kinda boils down to fear of being different for me? outside the norm or something
>>
>>7934018
gayface level: 5.5
regular level: 6
>>
>>7934252
You're young and still finding yourself and your place in the world so it's natural to be anxious, it will fade in time. Just be true to yourself, there is no normal to conform to; everyone censors themselves to some degree to feel "normal" around different people.
>>
>>7931365
Here's the thing dude.

Go full ottermode, you'll suit it.

Then bulk.

You'll literally be adonis.
>>
File: 1488659967896.jpg (112KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488659967896.jpg
112KB, 1080x1080px
>>
>>7933223
Real femboys don't take HRT

That's for the wannabe trannies in femgen
>>
>>7930588

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2013/11/07/gay-face-is-real/
>>
>>7935558

so full lips are gay? :l
>>
>>7935567
>https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2013/11/07/gay-face-is-real/

Apparently the science has spoken!

Gaywad.
>>
>>7935632

shut up full lips cant make you instagay
>>
>>7930588
gay face is definitely something i see on a regular basis, so much so that when i'm in the city with girlfriends we make a game of it.

in terms of features it's like that cheeky strawberry lip balm covered smirk they wear constantly that screams "i'm gay and proud!"

of course this behaviour is emphasised by their fashion sense mostly consisting of bright abercrombie & fitch tees with loose gap jeans and surf shop sandals.

in my experience this stereotype generally pertains to typically well built mid twenties men but for other trappy twink types it can be harder as they conceal their face with their hands or sleeves 24/7.
>>
>>7936054

rude
>>
>>7935648

They did it to you though. Faggot.
>>
>>7939615

full lips made me gay?
>>
>>7939750

According to science, yes.
>>
>>7939762
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
KYS
>>
>>7939768

Sorry mate, the research shows it’s true.
>>
>>7939776

so being skinny, having a narrow face and full lips auto-makes you gay
>>
>>7939783
It is said
>>
>>7930588
http://m.dailykos.com/story/2011/12/8/1038804/-
>>
>>7933189
be my bf cutie
>>
>>7931365
>http://i.imgur.com/39mKz6N.jpg
cutie
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.