[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Odd question here.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 20170309_233008.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170309_233008.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
So my best friend that I can talk to about everything, be it me being gay or whatever, has a problem. I know what she is going through, but she doesn't know what I have been through. I still haven't opened up that much. She has a problem with her folks like I used to. She asked me today if she got kicked out of her place if she could stay at my place. I told her of course, I am a single guy so my place is done up in the same manner.

Well the problem I have is she is 16 and I am 26. I don't want her parents to get the wrong idea. I plan on saying to them if they do show up, "listen I am gay, if you have a problem with this then we can deal with this on the front lawn."

I don't want to get into it with her folks, but she is dealing with some serious shit. And I can't let her get as hurt as I had. She is probably the best friend I had that I came out to. She is special to me so I will protect her. She is like a younger female version of me. We get along so freaking well. She has a bad attitude like me and doesn't care about authority.

She has almost the same broken home as me. But unless she has been sexually abused like I was , she hasn't told me this yet so I don't know yet, then we are really damn close in the same way of having a family.

I really don't know where I'm going with this, but she doesn't have anywhere else to go. I would love her as a house mate. I don't want to deal with her high school drama. But I know I can scare off anyone that trys to start shit on my lawn. Lol

OK, so question. Should I take her in or not? If I do then I will have to stay in this crappy town longer than two months. On the plus side, I will be a whole lot closer to my bf.
>>
>>7929616
>my best friend that I can talk to about everything
>she is 16 and I am 26
>>
>>7929630
So what? I have friends of all ages.

40 plus to 16 plus. I have the most weird life ever.
>>
>>7929616
Your best friend is a 16 years old girl? What's this, a horror movie?
>>
>>7929630
Your post kinda pisses me off.

You don't know my life. I made friends with the homeless, the dying, the folks that were so mentally messed up they chat remember you from day to day. Fuck you! I love helping those that need help. I do what I can for those who need help. She just so happens to be alot younger than me, but after hearing her story she reminds me of myself and we hit it off and I could tell her everything. I have very few friends that I can be this honest with.
>>
How do you make a bf 10 years younger than you and how long have you know her. It's kinda weird if you've been close for more than a year or so
>>
>>7929665
She is the best friend that I can be this honest with. I have alot of friends outside of this town, but she is a younger version of me. She kinda sticks with me. I haven't had a friend that I can talk to about my bf with. And I help her with her bf. Life is weird in this way.
>>
File: rancid.jpg (35KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
rancid.jpg
35KB, 500x336px
>>7929672
My bf is only 4 years younger than me. Like I said she has the same shit home life I had. I want to help her since she has no where else to go.

My life is so random that from one day I will be hanging at the old warehouse doing some new graffiti to where I will be skating at a skatepark. I met her at the old warehouse. I saw her more and more and we started talking about all sorts of stuff and I realized we are a whole lot alike.
>>
File: 20151026_183517.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20151026_183517.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
You know what? Fuck you guys!

OP here saying she is a good friend, the best friend I have came out to. I have lot of best friends, but less than 3 I have came out to.

So if you all have a fucking problem with the people I hang out with, then you probably don't have enough friends. Get out more.

If she needs a place to stay then I have an extra bedroom in my house. I know when I was 16 I needed to get out of my home and I stayed at my friends house every night.
>>
>>7929616
>She is special to me so I will protect her. She is like a younger female version of me. We get along so freaking well. She has a bad attitude like me and doesn't care about authority.
>She is like a younger female version of me.
so op is an agp.
>>
>>7929752
Do you even know what agp means?? OP said he was gay you idiot
>>
>>7929752
Nope, not at all. I love being a gay guy! Fucking love it! She is like a little sister to me that happens to have the same bad attitude. Lol

She is punk as fuck! She beat up one of her teachers in high school. Badass right? I did the same when I was her age. Getting kicked out of school was vacation..
>>
File: 1485301287180.jpg (890KB, 1500x1633px) Image search: [Google]
1485301287180.jpg
890KB, 1500x1633px
>>7929760
I don't think he knows what agp means.

Pic not related.
>>
File: 20170129_052342.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170129_052342.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
So guess yall ain't gonna give me your advice on if I should take her in. Sounds like 4chan advice.

Oh well, I know what I need to do. You alll on this board seem too involved in trans issues.

I just want to know if this old affect me and my bf. But I m sure we can make it work without fucking in the kitchen or living room.
>>
>>7929822
Go back to /adv/. This has absolutely nothing to do with you being gay. Eat shit and die.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.