[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chan Dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_memg1zA1Fy1ruxpd9o1_250.jpg (16KB, 250x212px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_memg1zA1Fy1ruxpd9o1_250.jpg
16KB, 250x212px
Do you guys use the board to hook up
>>
>>7929449
>the board

is that an app?
>>
>>7929449
Wat kyk jy, naaier?
>>
>>7929463
I was multi tasking, this board.
>>
>>7929490
You mean ASL threads?
No, those are mostly on /b/
>>
>>7929495
Thats what I thought what evs
>>
>>7929449
Hell to the no, though I have to admit there were some anons who made me feel things.
>>
>>7929649
I loved you and you wouldn't even give us a chance
>>
>>7929449
Tried 4 times, didn't work. Unfortunately this board is full of insane people.
>>
>>7930099
i'm not insane, i just browse this site for memes to repost to reddit desu.
>>
>>7930134
>not insane
Let's pretend I believe you stay away from people on this board and never try to date one.
>>
>>7930099
But I'm not insane anon. I'm just clinically depressed and have dependent personality disorder. Please tell me how to be a human you like. Please help me.
>>
File: mgm.png (587KB, 933x720px) Image search: [Google]
mgm.png
587KB, 933x720px
>>7929449
>tfw no cute bois in your country and cant out yourself
>>
>>7930152
i'm sure they can't ALL be insane. it's probably just satire and memes lol, no one actually believes it.

>>7930166
i'll help you bud, you got contact?
>>
>>7930166
>depressed
Seek psyichiatric help
>dependent personality disorder
Seek therapy

All in all use your goddamn head and fix your problems. No one has more control over your life than you.

>>7930186
It's your ass on the line, I gave up a long time ago, people here have a terrible inability to deal with other people and think that if they find a romantic partner it will fix all their problems. Case in point they normally can't find a partner in the first place BECAUSE of their problems.
>>
>>7930186
Do you use discord?
vixa #4808
Anyone else is free to add if they want a punching bag
>>
>>7930209
sure i'll give you an add 1 sec.

>>7930206

>It's your ass on the line
whats wrong with helping people on here? they might be genuinely in need of help and not trolling. i don't mind going out of my way to help those kinds of people.
>>
>>7930209
It would be at least good to say which one of the letters you are.
>>
>>7930206
Dumb fucking normie, I do cope with my problems. Antidepressants are placebo, look it up. Therapy is next to useless actually getting rid of dependent pd is impossible and I've mostly worked out working around it on my own doesnt mean it isnt still there

Try not being an ignorant, self righteous patronizing cunt normie for ONE DAY in your life
>>
>tfw no channer gf
>>
>>7930213
T obviously.
>>
>>7930220
>obviously
not really
>>
File: seriously.gif (1000KB, 500x218px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.gif
1000KB, 500x218px
>>7930214
>Antidepressants are placebo
Sure they are.
>Therapy is next to useless actually getting rid of dependent pd is impossible and I've mostly worked out working around it on my own doesnt mean it isnt still there
Sure sure.
>"normie normie normie"
Like I said, insane people.
>>
>>7930225
Getting angry at a fool who completely lacks self awareness and calling him a meme name is insanity apparently. You're repugnant.
>>
>>7930214
>Antidepressants are placebo, look it up
Sugar pills would be a placebo.

"Antidepressants" are far worse. They are poison.
>>
File: 1410072469643.jpg (33KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1410072469643.jpg
33KB, 400x267px
>>7930247
Getting this angry when you know next to nothing about the person you are talking about does show many problems from your part.

Inability to rely on meds that have proven effects shows other problems.

Lacking the ability to deal with subtlety shows yet another.

Lastly if you were able to cope with your problems those wouldn't be the first thing you would mention in a conversation.

Like I said, insane.
>>
>>7930272
>Inability to rely on meds that have proven effects shows other problems.
hahahaha oh wow I hope you are trolling
>>
File: 1466215661303.jpg (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1466215661303.jpg
38KB, 400x400px
>>7930288
Yes yes I was legitimately trolling, why would I believe that a very wide range of medicaments that have passed through countless tests to prove their effects have any effects at all? Why, accepting reality is such a normie thing to do.
>>
>>7930297
>Inability to rely on meds that have proven effects shows other problems.
That is what you said. If you bothered to think for two seconds, you would have seen that this is ridiculous backwards logic. If you are relying on psych meds, that is clear evidence of a psych problem.

>accepting reality
The reality is that our mental healthcare is fucked. Many young people are misdiagnosed with psychiatric problems they don't have, simply because they are acting like typical moody teenagers. They become dependent on these meds that they do not need. The mental healthcare is often what causes a young person to become mentally ill in the first place.

Yes, the meds have real effects (not to mention having real side effects). That's not the point.
>>
>>7930321
Lol. Psychiatric health is a relatively new field so of course it's still developing. You're aware that the physician medical field is as well, and overperscribes opiate painkillers? Humans are flawed and diagnosing is always a system of prognosis. However more people benefit than suffer. By the way, it's very easy to tell the difference between normal moodiness and an emotional disorder. You probably can't tell because you suffefer/suffered from the latter.

You're delisional and use anecdotal justification when you don't know the first thing about the mental health field which first and foremost, above any other professional medical studies, is holistic and aims to curb substance dependence.

Stay ignorant though, it's much easier to quit without trying than succeding through work like so many others have done.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.