[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can female hormones make you produce tit milk? asking for a friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 143293827.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
143293827.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
can female hormones make you produce tit milk? asking for a friend
>>
Taking fenugreek and I can lactate. Also there's a regimine for cis women where they take birth control for so many months and then get off of it and pump away breast milk for a few months every day so they can breastfeed adopted babies and such.
>>
>>7928153
absolutely, especially if you use progesterone
thats about the only thing that prog does help with
>>
>>7928153
Yes, but you have to take supplementary hormones, the same that cis women who adopt and want to breastfeed.
>>
File: iCarly.jpg (64KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
iCarly.jpg
64KB, 500x485px
>>7928153
Well technically even cis men can lactate, so yes. Trans women can even breastfeed, I saw a story of a trans woman breastfeeding her niece or nephew, so that's interesting.
>>
>>7928182
it was her wife's son
>>
>>7928185
No, not the girl on the talk show, I'm just talking about a random Reddit or 4chan post that I saw, can't remember lol
>>
>>7928185
>>7928192
yes, YES, estrogen enriched milk turning the son the gay.
>>
>>7930574
Women already have estrogen in their bodies....
>>
>>7930584
Yeah but i'd probably be careful when breastfeeding while on hormones. Like if caffeine and other medication has a disclaimer about pregnant and lactating women. And the blood estrogen spikes if you take it in pill form.
>>
>>7930574

Estrogen is what masculinizes the fetal brain. As for why every baby isn't then male in gender identity or attracted to women is alphafetoprotein. Testosterone flowing in a fetal male's environment is locally converted to estrogen in the brain for its masculinization of the brain. That way, it's not bound by AFP.
>>
>>7930617
Too complicated, everyone here prefers to think of estrogen and testosterone as vague objects of fetishism
>>
>>7928153
Yes. Not trans but I have a trans friend who has fake boobs and showed me she can squirt milk out of them.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.