[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Listen up, fags. I have a gay friend who is a really smart and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: unimaginable[1].jpg (40KB, 600x394px) Image search: [Google]
unimaginable[1].jpg
40KB, 600x394px
Listen up, fags.

I have a gay friend who is a really smart and witty person. Well-read, great cook, a lot of varied interests. He's slept around with several partners, and is a raging alcoholic, but despite that, we really got along. I hate gays in general, but he's been the only reason I'd give you sodomites the benefit of a doubt.

But today I learned that he's just as stereotypically degenerate as I would have imagined. I know from before that both he and his current partner have been fucking other guys behind each other's back, and his partner is very abusive towards him - both physically and emotionally. The thing is, this buddy of mine is a perfect position to just drop everything and leave that bastard, move to another city, even. But he doesn't. He stays with him and suffers the abuse. I believe there's something wrong with his stupid gay head, like he's actually enjoying the abuse in some perverse sadomasochistic manner.

God damn you, people. I could tolerate you sticking your dicks into each other's assholes, but why the fuck do you also have to bring this huge emotional baggage and severe mental deficiency? Why must you be so irresponsible and apathetic about your own well-being? Why the hell do you give so little of a fuck about anything apart from satisfying the itch to have a dick sliding down your rectum? This is so blatantly stereotypical. I'm beyond mad now. I was on a verge of going full homophobic mode, and now I did.

Alright, the point is, I want to help my buddy. Not zap the gay out of him or anything, but just help him out from that abusive relationship, persuade him to move away for a few months, try to get him to limit his drinking maybe. If I do that, maybe I'll be able to make him be more responsible about his sexuality.

Please give me advice, you degenerate perverts. Don't do it for me, if you don't want to, but at least do it for one of your own kin.
>>
>>7926099
He lets himself get abused because he's mentally a woman and just like with an abused women the only way to get him to dump the abuser is to for a savior to seduce him away from the bad relationship. It's all on you now OP.
>>
>>7926099
>JUST help him out from that abusive relationship, persuade him to move away for a few months, try to get him to limit his drinking maybe.
You're a good bud, buddy.
>>
>>7926099
Because we're basically girls except more open about sex.
>>
>>7926117
Also fpbp
>>
>>7926117
You don't think spending a few months away from that guy would make him reflect on the situation? Look at it from the sidelines? Come to some conclusions?

>>7926127
Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

>>7926128
I'd like to think you're just girl-like, but still miles above actual women when it comes to dealing with shit like this.

>>7926136
I sure hope it's not the best you guys can offer.
>>
>>7926145
How do you plan on getting him to step away? Ya some people are dumb and they do dumb shit like stay in abusI've relationships. I had the wisdom necessary to leave my last emotionally abusive relationship.

Have you tried talking to him at all. Honestly, I'd say most of what you did here. If he's an actual friend, he'll understand you have to be harsh for his sake. And if he's soft and weak, then leave him. No need in being around disappointing people
>>
>>7926205
I'm planning to have a serious talk with him about it soon.
Wanted to get the perspective/insight of you guys.
>>
File: happy-keanu.jpg (58KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
happy-keanu.jpg
58KB, 500x700px
>>7926099
Invite him over for a drink.
Make small talk until the appropriate moment.
Tell him you really care about him but you're worried that his partner is physically abusive.
Ask him about this and bring up any things you may have seen (black eyes?) that lend credence to your theory.
If he denies it all and laughs it off then there is nothing you can do.
If he admits there may be a problem then reassure him that you are his friend and that you will help him get help.
Go with him to Alcoholics Anonymous meetings.
Let him sleep on your sofa if he is living with the abusive partner so that he can cut off all contact with him.
Be a supportive friend.

And maybe get therapy for your repressed homosexual urges.
It seems like you're a little too focused on his sex life and you may even be a little bit in love with him.
Or I could be wrong but Seriously?
"satisfying the itch to have a dick sliding down your rectum"?
They slide UP not DOWN.
And expecting fags to not like anal sex is like expecting a fish not to swim.
It is in our very nature.
Don't shame him for liking sex, please.

Good luck and let us know how it turns out.
>>
>>7926226
That's another thing I hate about you people. Any time a guy shows genuine concern and care for his male friend, you immediately go "hurr, latent gay, repressed homolust". Fuck you.
He's one of my oldest and best friends, someone I respect and look up to in a lot of ways.

And I'm not shaming anyone for liking sex, even anal. I'm shaming irresponsible sex with way too many partners and being generally too focused on it as if it's the most important thing in the world, your sole raison d'etre.
>>
>>7926099
Heteros:
>violently subjugate, suppress, kill, demonize, etc. queer people for hundreds of years. biggest running joke in modern society (especially masculine cultures) is that gay = the devil, being feminine or showing emotion in anyway is gay and therefore bad, etc.
Also heteros:
>God damn you, people. I could tolerate you sticking your dicks into each other's assholes, but why the fuck do you also have to bring this huge emotional baggage and severe mental deficiency?

like pottery. thanks op
>>
>>7926292
That's like blacks blaming whites for slavery. Fuck that noise. Gays growing up to day have their shit so well-padded, they literally have no right to have emotional issues. Being gay is cool, being gay is hip, being gay is politically correct.
And you're still bitching, you fucking sissy faggot. How about you man up despite your homolust and stop defining yourself as an effeminate limp-wristed cuck?
>>
>>7926344
>Gays growing up to day have their shit so well-padded, they literally have no right to have emotional issues.
LOL shut the fuck up. Maybe if you have the privilege of growing up in a nice liberal city, ONLY. Unfortunately many of us are shunned from/kicked out of entire families for admitting we're queer, and don't get to choose where we grow up. Not even mentioning trying to go to school if you have any sort of 'tell' that you're queer without the awareness or ability to hide it yet. I'm 22 and my father will never know my sexuality, will never meet my partner, and will never know very much about my life or my family not because I don't love him or vice versa, but because I know he would never speak to me again. It's not exactly easy to grow up emotionally cut off from everyone around you, and definitely results in a lot of the issues you noted. 'hmm why possibly could gay people have these issues?' well they don't arise out of nowhere, friend
>>
File: dyingrightnow.gif (404KB, 250x181px) Image search: [Google]
dyingrightnow.gif
404KB, 250x181px
>>7926260
>lurking /lgbt/
>obsessed with gay friend
>can't stop thinking about dicks sliding in rectums
>not gay!

okay, gurl, whatever you say
>>
File: 1489601557932.jpg (178KB, 903x1505px) Image search: [Google]
1489601557932.jpg
178KB, 903x1505px
>>7926344
How about you chill out despite your roid-rage and stop defining yourself as an macho, gay-baiting sperglord?
>>
>>7926392
OK, sorry, maybe you do have a point.

>>7926399
Whatever, keep spouting bullshit, you moron.
>>
Is you bud pic related?
>>
>>7926099
tl;dr
>>
>>7926226
>>7926260
Don't disregard that whole post for the second part OP, the first part really makes sense and if you really care about your friend that's the best solution. I hope you guys will figure this out!
>>
>>7926099
>I could tolerate you sticking your dicks into each other's assholes, but why the fuck do you also have to bring this huge emotional baggage and severe mental deficiency?
Yeah, because straight people never stay in abusive relationships...

>I want to help my buddy.
Good for you. Unfortunately, you cannot!

You can speak sense to him all day long, but whatever your persuasive powers, ultimately he must decide for himself to escape the one abusing him.
>>
>>7926099
Fuck ofc breeder.
>>
>>7926099
>going on the delusional tranny board for help with your real life gay friend.

Not memeing, you would honestly get better advice from reddit.
Hell, you'd get better advice from walking into a random gay bar and asking the ugliest and most non-passing hon tranny sitting at the bar drunk off it's ass in the middle of the day... at least they leave their house and have experience dealing with actual human beings.
>>
>>7926099
This pic + story reminds me of my exbf. He was a nurse and he was a pathetic alcoholic whore who enjoyed being abused too. He also had a lot of straight friends who he acted very "normal" around.
Part of the reason we broke up was that I'm not an asshole, I treat people with respect the same way I want to be treated, and I expected him to act like a normal person with me.
It wouldn't surprise me at all to find out he hooked up with an abusive cunt.

I tried to help him, but you can't help people who don't want to help themselves. He loved making excuses. And even when I pointed out I had the same excuses but didn't use them to limit my own happiness or potential, he would just shut down and ignore me.

I don't think it has anything to do with being gay, there are plenty of pathetic straight people out there who are exactly the same.

I don't have the patience to be everyone's therapist, I'd rather just avoid toxic people and let them wallow in their own shit if that's what they want to do.
>>
File: 1489524995983.jpg (19KB, 400x433px) Image search: [Google]
1489524995983.jpg
19KB, 400x433px
OP here.

Issue solved.

Had an honest heart to heart talk with him. At first he was angry and didn't want to hear it, but this morning he called me and apologized, said he thought about what I said and that I was right. Helped him pack his stuff today. He said he's really glad to have a friend like me.

Not sure if this is a permanent solution, he might relapse or something, I know how unstable you people are. But it's a step in the right direction anyway.

Also, thanks for nothing, fags.
>>
>>7926099
>have a friend who is a good person and i get along with well

>he happens to be in an abusive relationship

>this means i get to call him a disgusting degenerate with a mental deficiency

fuck off
>>
>>7932472
Hope he does relapse, you ungrateful retard.
>>
>>7926099
Lmao what a loser.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.