[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help, Father won't allow me to take Hrt.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1472200644451.gif (2MB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
1472200644451.gif
2MB, 480x269px
So i huh, got an issue... my father won't allow me to take Hrt.. and i'm not sure how to get treatment now.. what do i do?.. i'm really stressed out, so i'm hoping someone can relieve my stress..

Any advice?...
>>
>>7924752
Self med in secret
>>
>>7924752
If your father can prevent you from getting hrt then you are too young to be on 4chan, you must be 18 to be here

You should be b& for being underage
>>
>>7924833
i just turned 19..
>>
>>7924844
Then you're too old to let other people cuck your life.
>>
>>7924844
Your father's opinion on this has not mattered for years then. Go talk to the doctor yourself.
>>
>>7924844
Then you can legally get yourself HRT and tell him to heck off. There is nothing he can do short of killing you to actually stop you, no legal process he can go through to block you off.

Talk to our doctor, tell him to keep it confidential
>>
>>7924752
Buy inhouse pharmacy and send to a locker you rent in a post office

If you wait, you'll suffer irreversible damage that not even surgery can fix
>>
>>7924855
>>7924863
>>7924867

Look there is an issue with all this though.. i love my father, me and him have been very close every since my mothers passing... and it's always just been me and him vs the world... he knew i wanted to be a girl for years... but i don't think he'd think much about it until i told him the other day i wanted to take hormones... he means well... but i'm scared my father wouldn't love me anymore if i go against his word.. i also don't wanna make him sad or to be ashamed of me... because frankly if it wasn't for my father i'd probably just off my self in a ditch somewhere.

*Sigh* this whole Hrt thing is going to be much for me to get my hands on...
>>
>>7924752
If you're over the age of 16 and still haven't stood up for yourself, then you will never succeed, even with such basic stuff.
Move out, take HRT in secret, move out is still the best variant.
I had stress with my family so i moved out with 15/16 to start my apprenticeship, somewhat 100 miles away. Selfmedding was no problem. You don't need his approval, except if you're minor, but still it's not impossible.
It's sad that you have to open a thread for something as easy as this.
>>7924844
19?! Holy shit get your life together
>>
>>7924752
Did he die?

And OP, your dad is right. You'll regret it if you chemically castrate yourself. If you can't handle being a man, just kill yourself.
>>
>>7924954
Ugh you're pathetic. It's your life not your father's. Take charge of it, become a girl if that is what you actually want, fuck what your dad thinks. If you can't make these decisions for yourself you might as well just kill yourself now desu.
>>
>>7924954
Stay strong. Sit down with him if you can and try to explain that this isn't a sudden development, it's a part of your identity and who you've always been.

You want his support but it's not necessary to start, as much as you love him and as close as you two might be. You are not asking for permission, you are gently communicating that you are who you are and he doesn't get a say in it!

Good luck, friend.
>>
>>7924954
if you're of age, just do it. you dont need his consent. if you want to maintain the relationship: be patient and understanding. you're father already lost his wife, now he feels like he's losing his only son. that's what you have to show him, that he isn't losing his kid to this, he's saving her.
>>
>>7930013
Well fucking said.
>>
>>7924752
Get a job, then a PO box, then self-med
>>
>>7930404
Yeah, no.

No one is "losing a child." That's the dumbest fucking bullshit any nigger can spew as an argument against transition. If HRT is needed to live a full, happy and healthy life, as opposed to a life of self-hate/harm, then the parent shoukd be supportive (given that they actually love and care for their child.) Kys.

In this case OP, you need to decide whether he loves you and will support you, or if he's a fuckin fag and his love is conditional. If that's the case, he's not fit to be a parent, and you should just leave.

Also, you're 19, jist fucking go get hormones or order them god damn quit being a fuck.
>>
>>7924954
>i'm scared my father wouldn't love me anymore if i go against his word

Nigga, YOU won't love you anymore if you don't transition. Go rent a PO box and have your moans shipped there.
>>
>>7930415
>dumbest fucking bullshit any nigger can spew
>Kys
Lol calm down dumbass, no one said it was correct.

Shall we try reading again, more carefully this time? Here you go, follow along.

>>7930013
>he feels like he's losing his only son
FEELS

>you have to show him, that he isn't
ISN'T
>>
>>7930415
often times parents of transgender individuals feel as though they are losing their child. they start the grieving process for someone that is still alive. they arent actually losing a person, they're losing the idea of a person. someone that they raised. someone that they had a preconceived ideal of. they can feel abandoned, or like they did something wrong. being a parent to someone that's transgender is no small feet. consider how they feel throughout the process. push for inches, but dont run away if they give you a mile. it's about trust. often times a negative reaction is because they feel blindsided by the news.
>>
>>7924954
>45 years old
>fridge bod
>feel sad wasted life
>turn to father, he has alzheimers now
>"You're glad i didn't take hormones right?"
>Father says "Who are you? I dont remember you at all. I used to have a daughter but she moved away"
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.