/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm ashamed of having a male member. What's wrong with me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 788px-Androgenic_hair.svg.png (86KB, 788x645px) Image search: [Google]
788px-Androgenic_hair.svg.png
86KB, 788x645px
I'm ashamed of having a male member. What's wrong with me?
>>
you're trans. either agp, hsts, or trutrans, those are the new orientations.
>>
>>7924531
Men are so beautiful.
>>
>>7924531
Idk what's wrong with you but it's not having a penis

Penis > vagina any day

>>7924544
a tranny is a tranny

agp and hsts are pseudoscience

trutrans is a meme
>>
>>7924575
a tranny is pseudoscience
>>
File: 1479445520353.gif (1MB, 430x360px) Image search: [Google]
1479445520353.gif
1MB, 430x360px
>>7924575
>a tranny is a tranny
>agp and hsts are pseudoscience
>trutrans is a meme
Just mirroring this statement for the truth. I feel sorry for the young and unknowledgeable trannes coming to this board and being made to believe this LARP shit.
>>
>>7924575
sorry those terms are hardcore scientifically recognized brain structures my friend.
>>
I'm ashamed of my female parts. I thought this was normal until I was an adult.
>>
>>7924531
exchange it for a female member
>>
>>7924531
what kind of club are you running?
>>
>>7924575
AGP isn't pseudoscience, there really are people who are aroused by the idea of being female.
>>
>>7925081
Yes that is true, and some of those people are trannies and some of them aren't

It's still not an actual tranny "type", none of them are, the Blanchard tranny typology is pseudoscience at its finest
>>
>>7924611
what?
>>
>>7925109
how is it a pseudoscience if I can sexually diagnose anons with it over the internet
>>
>>7925109
Why do you believe that?

>>7925190
>>7925221
Calm down.
>>
>>7925223
Because Blanchard's "research" is rejected as having no basis in fact by medical professionals who treat trannies.

I've also actually read his "work". Like most work by "scientists" in such subjective wishy washy fields of study as "sexology", his "work" is mostly just empty assertions. He plays guessing games bout tranny trains of thought. It is not actual science.
>>
>>7925274
"Blanchard's findings and research have been rejected by the World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH), the largest association of medical professionals who provides care for transsexual people, as lacking empirical evidence"

Blanchard also makes the claims that the more older brothers you have the more likely you are to have homosexual inclinations.
>tfw oldest of 6 brothers
>be flaming homo
>youngest brother is a chad

no reason to take this guy seriously.
>>
>>7925274
>rejected as having no basis in fact by medical professionals who treat trannies.
>I've also actually read his "work".
Which parts don't match reality?
>>
>>7925322
The tranny typology stuff we've been discussing, obviously.
>>
>>7925340
Actual examples of how trans people are different from the typology's predictions?
>>
>>7925362
>Actual examples
kek yeah sure Anon that is a totally reasonable request, let me just gather up all my tranny anecdotes (or, Tranecdotes™) for you

I will post an essay on the subject in this thread real soon, so you just wait right here
>>
>>7925362
just fuck off blanchard poster, no one cares.
>>
>>7925400
That's what I though, Blanchard was right.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.