[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you still be pretty and not pass?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: manila-1.jpg (290KB, 607x910px) Image search: [Google]
manila-1.jpg
290KB, 607x910px
I've become familiar with a lot of drag queen makeup and shit recently and realised, a lot of drag queens, though not passing, still look really pretty and are undeniably good looking. Obviously this is the aid of pounds of makeup, but still, applying this to transgenderism, can you still be pretty and not pass, and if so, would you be okay with that?
>>
It's the essence of bisexual femboy mindset. Imagine being able to use makeup to look like a girl and get fucked like one when you want and then taking it off and passing as a man whenever you want. It's theoretically the best of everything. And art, creativity, sex. Don't fall for the tranny meme pitfalls. Those guys are sexless neurotic losers!
>>
>>7922500
I'd hardly say I was sexless.
>>
>>7922482
>>7922482
Sometimes I find twinky non-passing MtFs cute in an androgynous way, so yeah.

I find drag queens disgusting and creepy though.
>>
>>7922482
Can drag queen makeup do anything for heavy masculine foreheads? I'm an AGP with a masc forehead.

>>7922500
>>7923284
I'd imagine bottoming as a crossdresser feels quite different physically and psychologically than bottoming as a tranny.
>>
File: oQ41vdin.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
oQ41vdin.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
Pic related
>>
OP, you do realize that even beautiful women wear pounds of makeup, right? If you are pretty without makeup, then you are already lucky.

I guess, for myself I mean, I am exactly this. I am 3 months hrt mtf and people at work have always known me as a guy, but I look in the mirror and I look more androgynous than anything, and I am undeniably cute, though I still get the " thanks man/dude/bro" etc.

I suspect a large part is my lack of using my feminine voice. I practice it a lot, but when I try to speak in front of people I get really vulnerable...yet I wear makeup, bras, and have the mannerisms of a flamboyant type.
>>
>>7923308
>bottoming as a crossdresser feels quite different physically and psychologically than bottoming as a tranny.
How so?
>>
>>7923369
i was gonna post him. super pretty...to bad hes mentally ill.
>>
Spot on. Manila is super hot but not like a woman.

So it is possible. But only bissexuals will think that way
>>
>>7922482
cis friends IRL keep telling me this but idk I think it may just be them trying to avoid the harsh truth that I'm a hon
>>
I WANNA FUCK JIGGLY CALIENTE
>>
>>7922482

Androgynous boys are the best. Early david bowie and jared leto in drag are my wet dream.
>>
>>7930299
this
>>
>>7923489
one is role playing and enjoying their kink,
the other actually believes they are the opposite gender
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 648x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 648x800px
>You will never fuck Manila Luzon
>>
>>7923308
No, but front facing bangs and beanies can
>>
>>7931909
Looks fucking ridiculous. :|
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 461x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 461x640px
>>7937523
>A drag queen looks over the top
Stop the presses
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.