[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gay men of /lgbt/ would you fuck a autogynephile male?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: gay man meets autogynephila.png (42KB, 887x413px) Image search: [Google]
gay man meets autogynephila.png
42KB, 887x413px
gay men of /lgbt/ would you fuck a autogynephile male?
>>
>>7920540
>My "straight" friend
More like straight "friend"!

What an asshole. If he was a real friend he wouldn't be misgendering her.
>>
>>7920540
>would you fuck a autogynephile male?
I'm more into being the submissive one myself, and I'm not into emulating cishet relations.
So no, I won't.
>>
>>7920540
Yes but I am a slut and down for pretty much anything.
>>
>>7920600
>and I'm not into emulating cishet relations.
why not?
>>
No but I would fuck an AAP female. Calling "him" a fag, making fun of "his" tiny "cock", it would be great fun.
>>
File: 1489514309292.jpg (415KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1489514309292.jpg
415KB, 1280x853px
>>7920540
I fuck a drag queen aesthetician every sunday because she waxes my back and manscapes me for free so it probably wouldn't be much different.
She's pretty hot, actually, has a twink body and a nice ass and will basically do anything to please me no matter how much of a dick I am to her.
So yeah, I definitely would.
>>
>>7924909
>"him"
>"his"
Guaranteed turnoff.
>>
>>7920540
no, because long-term it's obviously not going to work out and i'm not interested in short-term. also the agp dude clearly has emotional issues he needs to deal with so i would feel bad.
in this scenario though, the dude is MARRIED. so no way in fucking hell
>>
>>7920540
And this is why you don't repress.
>>
>>7920540
Seeing all the no's in this thread is depressing. I'm agp and I just decided I might try looking for cute gays to fuck me cause trying to find top Trans girls is impossible.
>>
>>7929522
As long as you keep the dick and present as male it isn't that difficult to find a top gay.
I even had a gay guy fuck me in female mode.
He thought I was a drag queen and I didn't want to burst his bubble.
And it was Halloween and he was on Ecstasy.
After I got tits and bottom surgery, though, the gays wouldn't touch me.
I've pretty much had to resort to chasers.
>>
Yeah man, agp's are my thing. Not in that situation though, where both parties are in a relationship
Of course agp can easily be a kind of a destructive sexuality without a lot of self-actualization and confidence
>>
>>7929560
>without a lot of self-actualization and confidence
How do you give your partner that?
>>
>>7924909
>>7925001
>>7929530
>"""gay""" men
>>
>>7929584
>keep the dick and present as male
Yes you're totally hetero if you fuck that!
>>
>>7929574
Not much really. Most of it comes from reflection and 'knowing ones self'. Just being supportive and empathetic is all you can really do, I guess.
>>
>>7929608
I see. What is the self-actualization like and how does it change them from being self-destructive sexually to being healthy?
>>
>>7929599
>drag queens
>AAP female

>presenting as male
>>
>>7929613
It's like
You see a lot of depressed or unsure people the further away from 'the norm' you get. AGP is often a destructive mentality due to the mental hangups associated with masculinity/femininity dysphoria.

Self-actualisation is basically just know and love oneself, my man. Reflect on who you are, both sexually and non-sexually, and you'll pass by a lot of the angst and self-doubt. And no, that doesn't mean 'well i accept that im shit hurrr put me into le trash' train of thought a lot of young people seem almost enthusiastic to jump to these days.
>>
>>7929660
I think I'm starting to find that that for myself. It's ironic that learning to love yourself is something agps can miss. Healthy, positive agp must be great.
>>
>>7929660
Most of the suicide and self loathing stuff is a meme
>>
No.
>>
>>7924909
Would you fuck an AAP male? :^)
>>
>>7929456
Really? I thought they would like that. Only in the bedroom of course.
>>7930679
If those exist, sure.
>>
>>7929560
why do you like dating agps?
>>
>>7930853
...anon, why would you think someone who experiences severe gender dysphoria when he's considered female would want you to do that to him?
>>
>>7935803
desu that kind of humiliation would still turn me on, but then I'm AGP not AAP
>>
>>7935940
logically aaps will like humiliation just as much.
>>
>>7940071
i've definitely met a lot of aaps into humiliation, but misgendering crosses a line for most of them
>>
>>7940309
Same as an mtf.
>>
>>7929637
You can put a cute dress all it wants, it will not make you present as a female. A guy in a dress is still a guy.

I mean, it's different if you're a trap, but a manly dude in a dress is just crossdressing. It doesn't matter if you THINK you're a woman, you're still presenting as a guy ... in a dress.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.