[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

drugs thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 11

What drugs does /lgbt/ take?
>caffiene
>alcohol
>CBD (cannabonoid) vaped
Vaping some CBD right now pretty comfy.
>>
caffiene
weed
lsd
kava
>>
>>7920336
anyone?
>>
File: 192f9fa66124vjpg.jpg (54KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
192f9fa66124vjpg.jpg
54KB, 800x450px
>>7920353
>antipsychotic
wew. What problems you got?
>>7920372
Is Kava any good, what form should I take it in?
I heard it's bad for the liver so I haven't tried to source any, that and I don't know where to buy it in bongland
>>
File: yeeehaw.gif (982KB, 480x362px) Image search: [Google]
yeeehaw.gif
982KB, 480x362px
>>7920336
my drugs:
>earl grey tea
>music
>and perri-air
>>
Weed
Booze
Shrooms
Coke

Nothing else, regularly
Plenty of ~designer~ nonsense one offs
Used to do heroin
>>
>>7920336
Caffiene.
I'd be taking cummies but I haven't found a dealer yet.
>>
File: 1488451644770.jpg (261KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1488451644770.jpg
261KB, 2048x2048px
>>7920336
Booze weed cocaine
Earlier this week I had shrooms for the first time and I only weigh 100lbs

And yesterday I passed a kidney stone from doing so much coke
>>
>>7920336
weed
CBD vape for medical reasons
ABV edibles hnng
codeine if I'm feeling dangerously suicidal
ketamine <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
nitrous occasionally but it's not the most discreet drug
>>
MtF

>>7920336
>weed
Context: after having an overdose on laced weed, every time I smoke I get hyper intense psychedelic trips. I smoke habitually because I can't stop. When I smoke, it's like getting in a roller coaster. I sometimes become literally autistic, low functioning, sitting around murmuring to myself and flapping my hands. Sometimes all the past trauma will come back to me, the years of suicidal ideation, and I'll lose touch with reality and start vomiting. It is most enjoyable when I'm sleep deprived (no sleep for 2-3 days) because it makes the bad feelings go away and makes me feel like I'm melting away. 2-4 hits and I'm gone.

>alcohol
I only do this with friends. Lightweight.

>LSD
First trip, before transition while I was suicidal, was the most painful experience of my entire life. Took gel shit and tripped for 28 hours straight. Felt like my existence was surreal body horror and unending torture. Felt like a malformed, pulsating blob of flesh in cosmic hospice dying of a terminal, existential illness. Still trip from time to time, much better experiences since.

>MDMA
If I had more access to this I would be addicted to it. Taking MDMA was the first time I ever felt free and human in my entire life.

People keep telling me to stop doing drugs but I'm related to a drug dealer.
>>
>>7920400
I recommend buying the drink mix, not the root powder. It basically makes you feel heavy and giggly. Fun for nights out, tastes like sweet dirt though. Also you can buy it online, just look it up
>>
File: hato.jpg (175KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
hato.jpg
175KB, 630x354px
>>7920464
>cherry flavour
nice
>>7920557
What's cummies?
>>7921154
Sounds comfy anything I should know about dose?
Also is it worse for your liver than alcohol or is that just a meme?
>>
>>7921242
per each glass use one large spoonful of the drink mix, your entire mouth will become numb(don't be alarmed). It will kick in within 15-20 minutes. It is basically the same as alcohol when it comes to liver damge, don't overdo it.
>>
weed
booze
shrooms
adderall

my cocktail to get through the week
>>
Zoloft and lots of caffiene. Boring but I'm not a risk taker.
Used to smoke weed but never got a high and just gave me anxiety. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
I'm cripplingly addicted to caffeine
I have serious withdrawals that make me want to vomit up my skeleton if I don't get enough caffeine
I drink some alcohol, but just casually
I'm on Prozac and buspar for anxiety and depression, and I used to be a big fan of sonata
>>
weed, dxm, hawaiian baby woodrose seeds (wouldn't recommend honestly, at least not unprepared/raw)
>>
>>7920336
Caffeine
>tfw I drink 3 large cups of coffee a day, and sometimes some soda too
>>
File: 24.jpg (124KB, 879x1079px) Image search: [Google]
24.jpg
124KB, 879x1079px
Just coffee, wouldn't necessarily call it a drug tho
I rarely drink it anyways
>>
>>7921242
>What's cummies?
Cum
>>
>>7920336
caffeine addict and i smoke skunk occasionally
>>
>>7920336
Who /alcoholism/ here?
How often do you drink? How much do you drink? What do you drink? Do you admit your alcoholism? Do your friends know, can they tell?
>>
>>7920336
regularly:
- weed

occasionally:
-alcohol
-caffeine
-lsd
-shrooms
-mescaline
want to try ketamine or mxe desu
>>
>>7920336
Sugar. Lots and lots of sugar. Caffeine sometimes. I also self-medicate my lack of social confidence with alcohol.
Oh, and chocolate milk. Painkiller, sleep aid, tastes nice, and makes me feel better about life.

>>7923872
Sometimes.
A couple of ciders and some spirits at weekends, and binge-drinking at festivals.
Fruity cider, spiced black rum, cinnamon whiskey, and anything I find tasty.
Don't need to; I can stop any time I want. And do sometimes because I don't feel like drinking.
>>
>>7923872
Not a proper alcoholic but i had a habit for sure.

Stopped drinking for a few months. Had my first drink a week ago.
Im starting to get a beer gut so its usful motivation to get me to not drink as much.

Also:
Alcohol
Cocaine (if its good then holy shit do i love abit of charlie)
Mdma
Shrooms
Lsd when i can get my hands on it
Valium occasionally
I like alot of stuff but those are the main ones
Going to a rave festival tomorrow so i imagen i should be using a few of these this weekend. Woo hoo!
>>
>>7920336
Alcohol, caffeine, weed, speed, cocaine, Vicodin, codeine, LSD, 2c-b, and pretty much anything else I can get my hands on. I'm a junkie because getting fucked up helps with dysphoria.
>>
>>7920336
MDMA and cocaine
>>
>>7923872
Not an alcoholic but my favorite thing to drink is 90 proof Parrot Bay coconut rum, straight from the bottle.
>>
>>7920336

So many addicts.
This explains why /lgbt/ is such a nightmarish freak show of bi-polar hate.
>>
>>7927147
The only drug straight people get high off is jesus christs' love
>>
File: trollkastel.jpg (66KB, 270x389px) Image search: [Google]
trollkastel.jpg
66KB, 270x389px
>>7920336
caffeine like everyone else
vyvanse (prescribed)
prozac (also prescribed)

im not a degenerate who drinks or smokes
>>
File: ba wl.jpg (959KB, 1579x969px) Image search: [Google]
ba wl.jpg
959KB, 1579x969px
Dispensary weed.
Caffeine.
Hormones.
Nicotine (via e cig).

Did psychedelics a lot but stopped forever about 5 years ago, used to smoke, used to drink.
>>
weed, tobacco (chop til ya drop)
booze
acid
shrooms
hydrocodone
>>
Caffeine and memes
>>
caffeine (only in tea tho, don't want to poison my pure body)
mood disorder meds
weed
Alcohol
hormones(for being a femboy)
molly
coke
>>
File: iffy a cute 01.jpg (44KB, 362x500px) Image search: [Google]
iffy a cute 01.jpg
44KB, 362x500px
>>7923872
/alcoholism/
Get drunk about 4 days a week in the evenings atm. Trying to cut back. Stress triggers it.
Wouldn't call myself an alcoholic but I do drink too much. I usually drink really strong cider because it's cheap and gets me drunk quick, I like beer but its way more calorific for how drunk you get.
>do you admit your alcoholism
To a degree
>do your friends know
Going from college to university (mature student 27) I don't have any friends left from my home City, I end up making some not very close friends every year, housemates, people I talk to on my course etc. I'm pretty social despite being an introvert. I digress. The only one who knows I have a LDR with, we play videogames occassionally over skype.
>>
I'm not addicted to caffeine, but I enjoy it recreationally.

Other than that, eh. I take Prozac regularly and Xanax as an occasional rescue drug. I take a bunch of other shit for all my physical health problems - Synthroid, Metformin, Vitamin D supplements - nothing that should alter brain chemistry.
>>
>>7930814
>Going from college to university (mature student 27)
How does that happen?
>>
File: agp 4.jpg (197KB, 684x1021px) Image search: [Google]
agp 4.jpg
197KB, 684x1021px
>>7930904
Go to college, leave to work for a couple years at a job I hated, leave. Enter NEET mode for a couple years. Go back to college (finish this time), go on to university. Currently in my 2nd year.
Not that unusual m8.
>>
>>7930923
Why did you leave to work/NEET and why did you go back?
>>
>>7930940
I was about 18 when I went to work I just assumed work would not be complete shit I was wrong.
I went back to retrain in STEM which is what I'm doing now.
>>
>>7930945
I'm off to fap so I may not reply to any (you's) for a little bit. just fyi..
>>
who /shrooms made me trans/ here?
>>
>>7931302
me me me me meeeee

I only do caffeine and weed regularly. Have prescriptions for Lexapro, hormones. Used to have a problem with alcohol and benzos, will still occasionally drink with friends. Will do uppers from time to time but I know that downers will send me spiraling back down because of my easily addicted ass. Used to do psychedelics somewhat regularly but can't anymore cuz my anxiety cannot be contained.
>>
So you guys are fags AND junkies? Man did you strike out lol
>>
>>7920336
I rarely consume caffeine as I'm quick to get headaches from it.
I used to drink at home sometimes, lately I've been going out most weekends and get drunk then. Not as drunk as I would if I only went out occasionally though.
I also do speed and cocaine whenever I can get my hands on it.

>tfw want to try MDMA but never found a reliable source for it despite its popularity here
>>
File: watamote 06.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
watamote 06.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
>>7931631
I'm straight AGP newfag, you can quit baiting now.
>>
Who do I find a dealer desu :3c
>>
>caffeine every few days
I used to smoke weed a lot but it makes me too anxious. I have only drunken alcohol ~5 times. I may start smoking weed again when I have money, but I think I probably won't.
>>
>>7932656
pubs, bars etc. You really need friends who can source you.
I haven't bought anything in years though.
>>7932699
CBD helps with anxiety pretty hard to be anxious on it.
>>
>>7932656
This is probably my main issue.
>>
>>7920336
Weed (now!)
LSD
Coke
>>
never had alcohol
started drinking tea last year
if I have more than three cups of green tea in one sitting I get jittery
I would never do drugs but I don't understand how people would go about starting. I know a few of my friends have weed, and we make jokes about it sometimes, but it boggles my mind how they get it.
>>
caffeine
nicotine
alcohol
never did anything 'big' besides weed, which i last had more than a year ago but i was always attracted to coke idk
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.