[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0884.jpg (116KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0884.jpg
116KB, 500x667px
want to be a girl but I am a male with parents who want me to have a child, I just feel I would be better as a girl, is there any way to have a female side hidden from everyone?

>homophobic parents

> have a youtube with big child following and don't want to force onto them

> won't give my YouTube channel
>>
File: 1487490234223.jpg (52KB, 322x410px) Image search: [Google]
1487490234223.jpg
52KB, 322x410px
Fight your parents
>>
Fite
>>
>>7919955
If you have dysphoria you're gonna end up transitioning eventually.
>>
>>7920045
Not necessarily. I used to be dysphoric but I've had basically none the last month.
>>
>>7920092
What did you do? My dysphoria has been getting really bad the last year or two. I would love to know what you did.
>>
Ok
>>
>>7920098
A kind of self-acceptance from believing trender ideas that gender is fuzzy and I might not be cis or have the body I'd like but I can still be myself and that being myself is the most important thing.

Telling myself that my body doesn't matter and how other people see me doesn't matter, only how I am internally does.

Reminding myself I can be loved and enjoy things in life without being cis.

Keep in mind that my dysphoria was never extreme.
>>
>>7920092

A month, lmao. You could experience temporary relief for a year, even several. One you're at least seven years free, then you can say you might've escaped dysphoria for good. You probably won't and it will just be back stronger.
>>
>>7919955

>homophobic parents
>have a youtube with big child following and don't want to force onto them

It sounds like you need to stop holding yourself back from what you want just because your parents wouldn't like you for it. Also, stop YouTubing if you think you would be "forcing" anything on your audience. In the end you'll thank yourself more for starting transition than for keeping your YouTube channel and letting your chance slip away.

You could start HRT in secret for the moment.
>>
>>7920452
This, especially since if you have a decent income you can freeze your sperm and thus be able to have children whenever.

You don't have to medically transition if you don't want to, none of this is a race, but being able to self expresss is important.

IDK what to do with your youtube channel, but you wouldn't be forcing anything on anyone. Be advised that being out on youtube can result in significant backlash, but it can be weathered (there are a few channels out there that have done this)
>>
>>7920431
I don't expect to ever be entirely free from dysphoria but I doubt it will be back stronger.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.