[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need the free butt plug link

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

File: pride dildo.jpg (108KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
pride dildo.jpg
108KB, 800x800px
Yesterday there was a link to a feminist site giving away free butt plugs for women's month. Does anybody have it? I was on incognito and lost it.
>>
There is no such thing as a free buttplug, Anon.
>>
Here you go dickbag:

www.sexyliberation.org
>>
>>7919721
this seems too good to be true
>>
oh enjoy your shipping cost
>>
holy shit thanks so much.

LMAO, it ends up costing $2 for shipping but no complaints here.
>>
>>7919721
THIS IS THE ONE omg thank you. also all you can eat cock rings <3 <3
>>
Lmao what is this world. I just got butt plug and anal beads from a nonprofit
>>
>>7919709
This is a scam of sorts you know she buys them from aliexpress for 1.25 with free shipping across the world then says there free but puts shipping at 2.50 so she makes 1.25 off of each she sells
>>
>>7919709
wut

As a non-profit, this group gets tax deductions on mailing out sex toys.
>>
>>7919922
>>7919902
>>7919709

Does this mean my purchase is tax deductible because it was technically a donation?
>>
>>7919981
Yes, you can write that off. It's allowed.
>>
I wonder when I get audited if they'll let me go when I show them my $9000 in dildo receipts
>>
>>7920290
just show them the 9000 dildos, it is better evidence.
>>
>>7920290
>>7920418

Maybe the IRS just really needs dildos. They seem really uptight all of the time. Bureaucracy for 45 years retire then die? sounds stressful
>>
A shame the rainbow dildo isn't one of them.
Or am I just not seeing it?
>>
>>7920577
I went on the website rn

I'm guessing it's more of a banner for legbutt representation rather than a product of their own
>>
>>7920577
I think you'll have to get it on amazon. I looked for it too and couldn't find it
>>
>>7919902
I don't think I've seen butt plugs on Ali for that cheap
>>
>>7920766
Yeah but you can get a pen for like 10 cents. 5 pens = 1 butt plug. 5 x 10 = 50 cents
>>
>>7920826
As long as it isnt made out of that cheap bic shit
>>
>>7920826
But pens don't feel as nice in the butt

Is it worth to pay for $2.5 for the butt plug or is it that thick plastic scent bullshit
>>
>>7920949
desu I have never seen a $2.50 butt plug in my life. In sex stores they are like 10-20$. Maybe if you shop around online you could find something cheaper?
>>
>>7920949
found one on adam and eve for $8.99 but it's black. fuck black I want a pink butt plug
>>
>>7919750
2$ for shipping idgaf BUTT PLUGS BB
>>
>>7920577
would you use it or display it?
>>
>>7919709
>>7919721
pretty solid viral marketing /biz/.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item//32688147129.html

you guys are getting chinked
>>
>>7921913
And?

I'm not waiting a month for a buttplug to arrive

$2.50 is insanely cheap and for it to be in the US too, I'll gladly pay this price
>>
>>7922257
no you idiot, he's just going to order it from the site and have it shipped to you
>>
This has to be a scam. Will they steal your credit card info?
>>
>>7922339
You're the idiot here, they will have already bought this in bulk in advance to resell them.... Do you think they order 1 new buttplug every time someone orders from their site?
>>
>>7922352
yes, that's exactly what happens because i do it, but on a different type of product
>>
>>7922352
/discussion
>>
>>7922356
how much profit do you make doing that per month?
>>
>>7922371
i'm only getting started, so it's not much. but it's also basically zero risk because you only pay for domain+hosting. you order products from aliexpress and have it shipped to your customer. it only works because the chinese government subsidizes the shipping so it's free. it would cost more than $2 to ship that buttplug places, so i know he's not buying in bulk
>>
>>7921221
why not both?
>>
>>7922352
It really depends on how they do it.

With a good application, you could have the things pretty much selling and delliveing themselves while you drink a beer with your wife's boyfriend.
>>
>>7922371
not to mention paying $.81 for these nasty rubber chinkshit sex toys is just asking for butt cancer.
>>
>>7922385
>being married
what a cuck. hope you enjoy paying alimony out of your profits!
>>
>>7921913
So they make a dollar off each "give away", and promote their shitty vibrator to using sex positive feminism?

Brilliant!
>>
>>7923231
>www.sexyliberation.org
Or, they make a dollar off the free butt plug, plus get your name, address, email address and credit card info. What could possibly go wrong here?
>>
>>7923505
I think the last one is actually not true,they use a 3rd party app for credit cards and stuff,and even if you dont find that safe,you can pay via PayPal
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.