[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>anger problem >can't manage it, probably inherited what do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

>anger problem
>can't manage it, probably inherited
what do
>>
File: caption031317-500x677.jpg (48KB, 500x677px) Image search: [Google]
caption031317-500x677.jpg
48KB, 500x677px
>>7919697
meditate
exercise
masturbate
relax and release
let go and let god
>>
>>7919697
Saying things are inherited is a way of saying that it's out of your control. aka an excuse. Find something meaningful to channel your energy into, get good at a skill or physically release it with exercise.
>>
>/lgbt/ - lesbian, gay, bisexual, & transgender
>>
>>7919697
Get on HRT. It'll lower the poison that is testosterone down to manageable levels and you'll be calmer.
>>
>>7919697
seek therapy. There are lots of possible reasons for anger issues. some are easily treated, other may take a bit of work.
>>
>>7919697
>Be autistic
>emotions are little to nil
>haven't felt actual anger since early childhood

I don't know anon, what exactly is making you angry? Parents? betrayal? people letting you down?

Maybe try repressing your emotions or not caring as much. Not caring works for me but it's my natural state.
>>
>>7921375
Do it to long and you will go crazy. Emotions need to flow.
>>
Are you a pitbull? Just maul your owners kid, euthanasia should help.
>>
File: 45f.gif (949KB, 680x400px) Image search: [Google]
45f.gif
949KB, 680x400px
Hotline Miami
>>
>>7919697
Anger is a defense, one that can keep you safe when you need it most. With that in mind I hope you can see that anger isn't an enemy but a friend, one that requires the greatest care and the gentlest touch.

The next time that anger starts bubbling up inside you, in your mind view it as something real. Give it a name and a face. When I close my eyes, I see my anger as a flaming stag, it's eyes full of hurt. My happiness on the other hand always pops in my head as something more nebulous, like a gentle blue cloud. Lol weird, I know, but visualization is a powerful tool.
Look your anger in the face and say "thank you"; seriously, say it out loud. Say "thank you, but I don't need you right now."

Your anger is a tireless defender, but left to its own devices it will burn the world down.

Take >>7919710 advice, because they're speaking truth. Love, live gently, and let go.
>>
>>7919697
Exercise some self control you dumb nigger
>>
>>7919697
have you tried running away from problems?
>>
File: let the hate flow through you.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
let the hate flow through you.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>7919697
Embrace the dark side.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.