[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did scene die

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

>tfw never have cyoot scene bf

why live
>>
>>7919594
Because normies despised (and still do) scene kids like no other sub-culture, even rap star wannabees or beiberkids. It was probably because they secretly wanted to fuck them and were repressing hard (and still are)
>>
>>7919594
t b q h

I want to turn a cute scene guy into my transbian gf
>>
File: casper.jpg (17KB, 279x497px) Image search: [Google]
casper.jpg
17KB, 279x497px
>you will never awkwardly have a gay relationship with a scene/emo kid in high school ~2008
why live to be honest

I used to see this one kid who seemed popular as fuck and had the most amazing hair hang out by the buses my first year. Wish I had been more outgoing and gave a fuck about my appearance to get a qt back then T_T
>>
>>7919703
desu scene guys are guilty pleasures for everyone like they're so perfectly androgynous in all the right ways
>>
>>7919594
I always wonder how many late 00s emo/scene boys ended up coming out as trans girls.

I was in high school '08-'12 and while gay acceptance was already a thing, trans was still taboo. It makes me wonder how many closeted trans girls used the sub-culture as a way to be feminine without rousing suspicions.
>>
>>7919762
I hate that male androgyny is less a thing this generation, hopefully it comes back in full swing with the 20s kids.
>>
>>7919594
Scene was always terrible.
>>
>>7919776
the androgyny the hair and the style was all so amazing and unique for it I hope it comes back so hard too desu
>>
>>7919776
Thanks feminism.
>>
>tfw never have cyoot scene bf

why live
>>
>>7919767
that sounds pretty hot t b h

>tfw no transitioned scene mtf
>>
>>7919776
>i'll be in my 30's
hopefully it comes back right fucking now with people my age
>>7919762
I always wanted to dress like that but I'd have been murdered at home, the most I can do now as an adult is wear chucks, even having blue hair I get kinda shit on
>tfw past 10 years of my life anyone brings up this style
>it s-stupid go back to hot topic
that feel when no qt to drag me into hot topic and spencers and cuddle with

This actually hurts a little too much..
>>
>>7919819
I want to dye my hair blue so badly but I'd be murdered for it too

>scene had more femboys around than anything ever
>scene had the best femboys around ever
>scenewasagoodthing
>>
>>7919852
>I want to dye my hair blue

pic related
>>
>>7919852
I think I would have been called a fag and bullied if I dressed like a scene when I was younger ;_;

fucking niggers in my school
>>
File: Snapchat-9017947599034485427.jpg (213KB, 720x1184px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-9017947599034485427.jpg
213KB, 720x1184px
>>7919868
>not being honest with people your a wreck
>>7919852
I've been telling myself I'm gonna go for a septum piercing and learn eye makeup and stuff but I'm too shy about it
>>
>>7919883
aww your hair dye is such a good color, idk anything about hair dying and yeah I've been telling myself the same with makeup but I'm too shy to actually order the stuff :\
>>
>>7919605
No, literally fucking everyone hated them.
They were all fucking repulsively ugly and disgusting degenerates and the only thing that rivaled their abhorrent looks were their bitchy personalities and taste in music. Their hair was ugly and repulsive af too.
>>
>>7919852
>>scene had the best femboys around ever
Consider suicide.
>>
File: large.jpg (43KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
43KB, 480x640px
>>7919964
It's pretty easy I actually fucked this up though. You just get a box of hair bleach if you have dark hair, wait for it to go light wash it out then put the color in once its dry. Usually takes me like 2 boxes of bleach and 2 boxes of color cause I have a lot of hair.. Some dyes come with bleach too. My hairs all faded now I'm thinking of either going blue again, pink or black.

The most I wear is a tiny bit of eye liner if I'm feeling like i don't look a complete idiot in it and some mascara

>>7919986
> the only thing that rivaled their abhorrent looks were their bitchy personalities and taste in music
TAKE IT BACK
people i knew listened to this kinda shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwnoNVOj1Fs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0dJqlvOSq4
>>
>>7920025
>that shit taste of music
die. there's actually a few decent emo bands. listen to those if you want to be a special snowflake.
>>
>>7920036
very edge
>>
>>7919776
>>7919762

Gerard Way tho
>>
>>7920611
I literally only know he is a person thanks to My Immortal.
>>
>>7920617
how
>>
>>7920170
green day sucks dude.
>>
>>7920657
not really tho
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.