[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do you cunts even exist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 2011_powerfull_photo-563711[1].jpg (96KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
2011_powerfull_photo-563711[1].jpg
96KB, 700x466px
gays cant reproduce
conforming to natural selection gays are an anomaly that would've been bred out
but social selection is now the norm
gays weaken the human race
>>
>>7917961
i got cancer reading their tranny bullshit, this needs to be banned
>>
>>7917961
>gays weaken the human race
>some dumb nigger in brazil is worth more than a gay scientist who could make an advancement with a discover
>3rd world subhuman logic
>>
I think you have a misunderstanding of genetics, hormones and many other factors if you think brown eyes + brown eyes always = brown eyes.

If this isn't bait at all, female siblings of gay men tend to have more children. The genetics component of homosexuality is passed by the females, not the gays themselves.
>>
And second of all, gays weaken the human race how? Less competition for the males to get the most women, more likely to be childless themselves and thus benefits the extended family and tribes, etc.
>>
>conforming to natural selection gays are an anomaly that would've been bred out
Nah. Genetic fuck ups happen all the time, and will continue to happen, even if they don't pass on their genes.
>>
And gays can reproduce very well, you think there's never been a gay who thought i want a child best stick my dick in a vagina?
>>
>>7917961
Why are there sterile people? Why are there childless people, who don't need feel the need to have a family, who are happier in a RS without children or alone?
Every character has a role in this society and you don't seem to understand anything
(+you're a virgin poopface)
>>
If you took every faggot n earth right now and put them on an island, eventually that islands population would go extinct. But gays would not disappear. They'd pop up all over the world once again, because surprisingly we're born from straight couples just like everyone else, you dumb motherfucker
You can't "breed out" something that is a result of breeding.

By the way, natural selection states that only those who do not adapt to their environment die out. Useless mutations don't die out because they're not harmful to the survival of the species, so there's no reason for them to disappear.
>>
>>7917961
I don't want to be gay anymore
Just kill me or cure me
>>
>>7918049
Can I fuck you instead?
>>
Ever more evidence to the bi master race. All the awesome gay sex we want and, when we've had our fun, breed a new generation of heart breakers.
>>
File: 60cc5_1276967380_vogueing.gif (4MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
60cc5_1276967380_vogueing.gif
4MB, 300x225px
>>7917961
Gays can reproduce dumbass. We aren't infertile. Your dad wasn't, certainly.

But what's funny is that by suggesting we're a genetic dead end it also implies people are born gay. That's certainly a bigger step than most conservatives
>>
>elementary school genetics and evolution
I think the one weakening the human race is you.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.