[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which part of your sex organs is the worst?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
For FTMs, do you hate your boobs or vag more? (Inb4 "BOOBS ARENT A SEX ORGAN!!1)
And for MTFs, do you hate your dick or balls more?

Cis scum can also answer if they like
>>
>>7917612
Dick and balls are the same organ.

How can you ask ftms if they hate their boobs without asking mtfs if they hate not having boobs?
>>
>>7917612
vagina is much worse
>>
>>7917620
That wouldn't make sense because its asking what sex organs you already have that you dislike the most. Not having boobs = having them and disliking them? Dick and balls arent the same either. Have met some trans girls that dislike their balls more because its where the testosterone is coming from.
>>
>>7917631
I'm trans and I definitely do hate my testicles the most. I wouldn't cut off my dick on my own but if there were no repercussions for it, other than the pain, I'd still cut off my balls in an instant. I hate them so fucking much because they're what made me look ugly with all that testosterone, and because of them I'll never be able to sing in the range I want to sing in either, no matter how much I practice.
But I'm already on blockers+HRT and manually destroying them now after they've already done all their damage would just cause more problems for me (threatening my life and ruining my SRS), so I'll just keep them until I can have as surgeon remove them and I'll have SRS after that.
>>
>>7917963
Give them to me pls
>>
Worst = vag during period
Second worst = tits

I'm pretty OK with my junk after a few years of testosterone, not that I wouldn't swap it if that were an option on the table.
>>
>>7918011
Same.
Would much rather have a dick and balls but i can deal with having a vag, when not on my period. I just don't like looking at it
>>
Boobs are worse than vag because they're much more visible, at least with the vag I don't have to think about it most of the time but every time I look in a mirror I'm suddenly aware of how curvy I am and how difficult it is to pass

Hips are worse than either though, manboobs exist but you don't see men with childbearing hips and the fact that wide hips literally exist because that makes it easier to give birth reminds me that I have a uterus and that everyone expects me to reproduce

So I guess the uterus is my real answer re sex organs
>>
>>7917612
Boobs way more, they're noticible. My clit's pretty huge because of T and I don't really stress about my vagina nearly as much as my boobs. My binder is starting to really fuck with my ribs after 7 years of using it.
>>
Vaginas disgust me so much, I think daily about killing myself just because I'll never have a penis. I wouldn't even mind having boobs if I had a dick, actually the combo is kind of hot (I still want top surgery though just saying bottoms worse for me)
>>
>>7917612
my neovagina
>>
>>7920309
Same, boobs are the gayest part.
>>
>>7920270
>tfw one of the lucky ftms that has almost non existent hips
>>
I keep hearing MTF's talk about 'female orgasms' on HRT but all I'm getting are increasingly bad ones that are no different, what gives?

I'm so close to just giving up on sex and masturbation altogether
>>
vag is worse than boobs. the surgery options are way worse and it's way more inhibiting for sex.
>>
balls are fucking gross and i hope they shrink to nothing

dick is really gross if it gets hard
>>
>>7917612
the dick is the worst, especially when it gets hard
>>
>>7920357
Ouch.
>>
>>7917612
my disgusting, bleeding fish hole.
i want it gone!!
>>
>>7926494
gross
>>
Ftm.

I experience very little genital dysphoria, it's kinda whatever for me, I guess? I spent ages learning to love my body or whatever so I can kind of accept it as far as sexual function goes. The bits are mostly the same as if I'd had a dick, just arranged differently.

With that said, I experience medium to severe dysphoria over my uterus. I used to be able to feel it when I still had periods/ovulated and it was the worst. I still think about it sometimes, like my cunt isn't just a dead end of potential physical pleasure or discomfort, and that's something that kicks me in the dysphoria definitely. I would probably be worse off if I was dating someone with a dick for that reason, but I don't know.
>>
File: 1488307320755.jpg (257KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1488307320755.jpg
257KB, 1280x853px
>>7917612
Im disgusted with all feminine aspects of my body equally, I would get rid of my chest protrusions in an instant, just as I would my genital hole :^)

I try to pretend that those parts of my body just dont exist and thats how I cope.
>>
>>7920322
This! I can completely and utterly relate, absolutely hate having the "wrong bits" down there, way more then anything else.

>>7921453
Sadly, this is a fact too.
>>
>>7926707
>I try to pretend that those parts of my body just dont exist
Disassociation is really common for trans people.
>>
>>7917612
FTM.

I don't really have tits so I don't give a shit.
I don't even think about my vag but I'd trade it immediately because too many of the straight girls I like want the dick.
>>
>>7932620
Unless you like vag sex, why wouldn't you want a dick regardless of straight girls?
>>
File: puke.gif (2MB, 356x400px) Image search: [Google]
puke.gif
2MB, 356x400px
>>7926494
>bleeding fish hole
>>
File: IMG_3272.jpg (128KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3272.jpg
128KB, 640x1136px
Boobs!!! I don't mind having a vagina because I'm 99% positive Hitler had a penis and wouldn't get phallo or even meta if it were free!
>>
File: IMG_3288.jpg (113KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3288.jpg
113KB, 640x1136px
I don't mind having female genitalia because I'm almost 1 year post op hysterectomy (praise God) and would only get top surgery because I'm like a 42 DDD cup size! No binder can possibly flatten me!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>7935859
Because it is nowhere near as important as having my sweet little white-skinned arms intact!!! And besides, all the evil people in this world, past, present and future, have had male genitalia!!!
>>
>>7935909
>misandrist ftm
Why?
>>
>>7920322
Why would you want to kill yourself for not having the genitalia responsible for all the female-specific harm (pregnancy) as well as most other in the world? I consider myself the best of both worlds in that I'll never have a baby, nor will I ever shart my pants while standing to pee, lol!!!!!
>>
i dislike my testicles more than my penis. They really suck because i can't seem to be able to tuck properly because of them. My penis is small and generally stays soft even when i'm aroused so i can live with that for a few years until i get SRS
>>
>>7935926
>TERF
>>
>>7935909
>>7935917
That wasn't me. My arms are scarred as shit though, I wouldn't care if the results were great.
However, they're not.
>>
>>7920357
>my neovagina
Not one of the options.
>>
>>7935948
push them up inside your body when you tuck
>>
>>7940196
Can't that damage them and potentially be fatal?
>>
>>7940228
Yes. Tucking is dangerous.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.