[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw people think being truscum is a bad thing >tfw haters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 7

File: 20170314_021413.png (137KB, 1080x806px) Image search: [Google]
20170314_021413.png
137KB, 1080x806px
>tfw people think being truscum is a bad thing
>tfw haters just mad they will never be TruTrans
>>
>>7917260
Wait TruTrans just means you experience dysphoria?
>>
>>7917274
*crippling dysphoria
>>
>>7917274
>>7917288
You mean it's just a matter of how well you can cope with dysphoria?
>>
>>7917301
Obviously every tranny who kills themselves is TruTrans
>>
>>7917288
>>7917274
Dysphoria compounds upon itself and becomes crippling over time.

Typically if you have a more open environment, you don't experience it as badly. I can totally believe that a trans person who got to transition early experiences nothing like the dysphoria of those who happen to repress for long periods of time due to external causes (people repress themselves all the time but it's usually because of external reinforcement--fears like "I'll never pass" are ultimately external on a philosophical level, but let's move past that for now). It's pretty easy to tell that being trans is simply stressful as fuck, and the dysphoria destroys your mind: early transitioners tend to be the most "normal", those who transition in early adulthood tend to have a lot of problems, those who transition later in life are usually driven to insanity and become mind-broken hons.

In all cases, dysphoria is present. You literally cannot be trans without dysphoria. The fact that "trutrans" is derogatory shows just how privileged hyper-SJW white kids are, that they take away the ability for trans people to even self-identify and co-opt their identity.

The danger with transtrenders is that there are more of them who are vocal, and as such they will be the ones who get to decide what a trans person looks like, what they believe, what they ARE. It is disgusting. It is existential colonization perpetrated by post-colonialists and marxist feminists and tumblr blogposters.

Imagine a world where being trans is totally accepted, but being trans means, just, like, dude, being yourself, whatever you feel like, any of the 10239358 genders you want! That means actual trans people, who experience dysphoria and just want to understand what's happening to them and move on with their lives and be normal human beings will be the pariahs and the villains for comporting to oppressive and antiquated notions of gender.
>>
>>7917669

>implying current day feminists have an even passable idea of what is marxism
>>
>>7917682
Some do, in academia, that I've been around. Regardless, feminism is rooted in taking Marxist concepts and applying them to gender. Things have moved from there but the approach has always been some kind of Critical Theory--mixed in with the usual biases and agendas

Critical Theory can be useful but only in abstract as a way to analyze other positions. Once it became its own belief system, everything just got fucked. Literally the belief that everything is wrong and evil but wrong and evil don't exist. It's some "Wil E. Coyote builds a bridge hanging in mid air that doesn't fall because of magic" bullshit.
>>
>>7917669
>The fact that "trutrans" is derogatory shows just how privileged hyper-SJW white kids are, that they take away the ability for trans people to even self-identify and co-opt their identity.
No, trutrans is derogatory because the premise of it is an attempt to take away people's ability to self-identify.
>>
If you haven't attempted suicide multiple times, you're not a transexual. Most people are transgender not transsexual. Transgender aka a faggot.

Look at my cleavage!
Im such an ftm!
Right bro?
Bro
Bro
Bro do you like my purple hair color?
I'm soooo masculine.
Here's another picture of my boobs bro.
Hey bro penguin of doom bro xD
Shaka brah
>>
>>7917858
>Look at my cleavage!
>Im such an ftm!
>I'm soooo masculine.
>Here's another picture of my boobs bro.
kek
but what's the mtf version?
>>
>>7917722
No, because trans people exist. If you don't need any requirement to be teams, teams people don't exist. That's just called people.

You are why Rachel Dolezal exists. A bunch of privileged white people in blackface dictating "blackness" is the same as a bunch of cis snowflakes dictating transfers.

You be to be trans to be trans. That means having dysphoria. Fuck people playing games with the ontology of others. I hope they die.
>>
>>7917912
>privileged white people
Wasn't the whole reason she was controversial because she wanted the black privilege of scholarships or quotas or something?
>>
>>7917924
She was controversial because she pretended to be an opposed black woman helping in the struggle against the man, and got to the head of her regional NAACP chapter or something. People apparently always suspected something was off about her, but she already told people she was multiracial or something and was just really white looking so no one wanted to be offensive.

She claimed abuse as a child made her do it, but that was discredited iirc. She came from a well off as fuck family and was raised white and then started spraying her skin orange in college to pretend to be black.

Trans racial makes no scientific sense, and is along the lines of other psychoses
>>
>>7917722
You can identify as 30 different genders if you want. Just don't call yourself trans and attempt to involve yourself in our struggles when its not the same thing at all and just a mockery of transness.
>>
>>7917947
>She was controversial because she pretended to be an opposed black woman
Right, because she was taking black privileges she wasn't entitled to as a mere white.
>>
>>7917260
Fuck this is so retarded. My first experience with trans was transvestites in the 90s so I figured I couldn't be trans and kept searching for the cause of my anguish. My second was with sjw trenders so I figured I couldn't be trans and kept searching. By chance I read about GD and HRT and only then did I understand why I was in so much pain. This trender bullshit is very damaging to people who have genuine dysphoria...
>>
>>7917998
Trending and drag should be crimes for the sake of trutrans.
>>
File: 1487795324764.jpg (774KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487795324764.jpg
774KB, 1080x1080px
>>7917260
I'm inclined to agree that dysphoria is a necessary part of being trans, but one thing bothers me... Doesn't this make us exactly the same as TERFs?

>TERFs have their own specific definition of 'woman', while truscum have their own specific definition of 'transgender'
>TERFs want to exclude trans women from women's spaces and resources, truscum want to exclude non-dysphorics from trans spaces and HRT
>TERFs see trans women as a mockery of womanhood, truscum see non-dysphorics as a mockery of transness
>TERFs claim trans women appropriate feminity, truscum claim non-dysphorics appropriate transness

Looking at it like this...is it actually our duty to accept them?
>>
File: uDLaHAX.jpg (75KB, 750x493px) Image search: [Google]
uDLaHAX.jpg
75KB, 750x493px
>>7917863
This is a two parter
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 305x165px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 305x165px
>>7917863
>>
>>7918046
>Doesn't this make us exactly the same as TERFs?
Yup.

>is it actually our duty to accept them?
In the same sense that it's the duty of TERFs to accept trans women, yes.
>>
>>7918046
The point is that people who experience no dysphoria at all aren't trans so it is not discriminating against trans people like TERFs.
>>
>>7918046
There's only one kind of woman you stupid fuck. There's male and there's female. That's it. Nothing else. If you don't have dysphoria, you're a lying fucking faggot for masquerading as someone with a very terrible condition because you're too much of a pussy to accept yourself and the fact that you're a crossdresser when there's nothing wrong with that. You fucking attention whore.
>>
>>7918057
But a TERF could easily say something remarkably similar with the same line of reasoning.

>The point is that people without vaginas aren't women so it is not discriminating against women like misogynists.

Seems pretty hypocritical.
>>
>>7917260
The point is that men who transition aren't women so it is not discriminating against women.
>>
>>7918065
There's only one kind of woman you stupid fuck. There's male and there's female. That's it. Nothing else. If you aren't cis female, you're a lying fucking faggot for masquerading as someone from an oppressed group because you're too much of a pussy to accept yourself and the fact that you're a crossdresser when there's nothing wrong with that. You fucking attention whore.
>>
>>7918065
First of all, I am a dysphoric trans women.

>There's only one kind of woman you stupid fuck. There's male and there's female. That's it. Nothing else.

The definition of 'woman' isn't something universally agreed upon at all though. It used to just be AFABs, but now we argue it extends to "brain sex" or identity.

Now we have a similar case with 'transgender'. In fact, I don't think the term has ever been defined as something soley for dysphoric people. It's always been "identity".

Trans women challenged the notion of what a woman is. Non-dysphorics are now challenging the notion of what trans is.
>>
>>7918091
Exactly. I am female. I've always been female. I've never not been female. Transition is bullshit. There's nothing to change. I've always been me. Society is the problem not me. I don't have to learn anything or do anything. I just be myself and nobody gives me any dirty looks or notices me at all cause I'm a girl like any other girl. And I call bullshit on anyone else who doesn't feel exactly like this because this is the only way it can exist in reality. You either are not self-aware enough to know this or you are faking and delusional.
>>
>>7918105
No it was always faggots aka tumblr aka transgenders.

Then people with dysphoria were transsexuals. But in 2010 tumblr, sjw, and pc cucks merged the words and rewrote the English language to include everyone under their transgender faggot umbrella so they could piggy back on our medical diagnosis to legitimise their degeneracy.
>>
>>7918170
Exactly. I am trans. I've always been trans. I've never not been trans. Dysphoria is bullshit. There's nothing to feel. I've always been me. The trans community is the problem not me. I don't have to learn anything or do anything. I just be myself and nobody gives me any dirty looks or notices me at all cause I'm trans like any other trans person. And I call bullshit on anyone else who doesn't feel exactly like this because this is the only way it can exist in reality. You either are not self-aware enough to know this or you are faking and delusional.
>>
>>7918179
How is that different from making the definition of female a more inclusive umbrella though? That was shaking up the English language too.
>>
>>7918179
People who were female were women. But in the 1970s feminist, hippie and social science cucks merged the words and rewrote the English language to include everyone under their woman tranny umbrella so transvestites could piggy back on women's biology to legitimise their degeneracy.
>>
>>7918224
Except I argue against them and all of their bullshit. My brain is female. I was born this way. Im biologically female but my body developed incorrectly and it is a terrible tragedy. I didn't get bored one day, change my name to Teda, put on a moomoo, and chant IMA LADY over abd over.

It was more like: im a girl the end. If you guys don't let me be my authentic girl self im going to kill myself. And so I did try many times. Overdosing is harder than you think. I mean maybe your womanhood doesn't matter to you, but I'd rather die than be forced to be something I'm not.
>>
>>7918291
>Except I argue against them and all of their bullshit. My brain is female. I was born this way.
Surely you know the fundamentalist religious/radical feminist answer to that? They don't care. Your body is male, you're a man, end of story.
>>
>>7918291
> My brain is female
In what sense? Does it have the actual characteristics of a female brain in terms of anatomy, even though it is inside of your male skull?

That would be an extraordinary anomaly. I'm guessing that is not the case, and what you really mean is that your thoughts and personality are female (which is meaningless btw)

>Im biologically female
In what sense?
>>
>>7918324
She's just inventing excuses. She would never say people should get an MRI to decide what gender they are, so her brain anatomy claim is irrelevant even if it somehow is true.
>>
>>7918324
>>7918367
>That would be an extraordinary anomaly.
That's the entire fucking point.
Like 1 in 100,000 people.
Theres no fucking scientific measurement for transexuality.
That's the entire point of why everyone is misdiagnosed.
Sjws completely ignore even the dsmv psychological profile.
They don't even take meds! They just want to play dress up.
>>
>>7917858
That's bullshit.
You can have dysphoria bad enough to need treatment without ever actually attempting suicide.

I agree with you on the transtrender stuff, but multiple suicide attempts as mandatory diagnostic criteria is crap. It also rules out those lucky enough to transition early or have supportive friends/family.
>>
>>7918685
The problem with most numbers on how many people are trans is that only counted people who got SRS.
>>
>>7918068
Tbh fuck being a woman. No, a transwoman is not literally a cis woman. TERF say that cis woman is the only kind of woman. I'm fine with not being a REAL 100% VAGINA WOMYN. I'm the me I am.

Trutrans is saying you need to be trans to be trans. Yes, it's similar in that you are designating requirements to be in the group. But being trans isn't magic, it happens for a discernible reason. Anti-trutrans are literally "Oh dude I have cancer too, just it can't be diagnosed" levels of insane. Dysphoria-less "trans" people is literally an invention of feminists anyways.

You can mechanically compare it to being a TERF. Morally? Get the fuck out. You're opening up a can of worms that is LITERALLY impossible to understand--once you're at the point of Wittgenstein language games and shit, it's over. Being trans is diagnosable, just like being a cis man or a cis woman. If you literally are advocating for not needing dysphoria to be trans, you are literally saying that being trans isn't a thing--gender is a social construct, so you can't really be cis anyways, and literally everyone's gender us ultimately "me" so you have 7 billion trans people and .3% of that has dysphoria which means they're REINFORCING NEGATIVE STEREOTYPES or some shit.

If I'm a Non-Dysphoric Exclusionary Radical Trutrans then, then fuck it. TERF for the cis women, NDERT for the trans people, Yurop for Yuropeens. Not trans for everybody!
>>
File: 1488336444656.png (114KB, 760x805px) Image search: [Google]
1488336444656.png
114KB, 760x805px
>>7919197
So the way I personally see it, it's probably kind of what >>7918179 brought up. The whole transexual vs. transgender thing.

'Women' has been made an a term inclusive of trans women, but trans women still must accept the difference between cis and trans women. Not all do and insist on forcing themselves into cis-only spaces, but I personally don't think that's always right because sometimes it's understandable for cis women to have their own spaces too (That's why I at least sympathize with CONCEPT of places like cislesgen, but I'm getting off-topic.)

Anyways, the trans umbrella has also grown more inclusive, and I personally think that's fine, but now we don't have the distinction between dysphorics and non-dysphorics because the term 'transexual' has been abandoned by the mainstream in recent years because it's been deemed "problematic" or some shit. I think this is the big problem.

tl;dr I don't think the problem is considering special snowflake agender demiboys as trans. The problem is that it's not the same as dysphorics/trutrans/transexuals, but is getting confused as such because we've lost our word. If our language evolved (or I guess in this case, devolved), everybody could be happy.

#reclaimtransexual
>>
>>7919197
>Trutrans is saying you need to be trans to be trans.
TERF is saying you need to be a woman to be a woman.

>But being trans isn't magic, it happens for a discernible reason.
You're a man who is trans.
>>
>>7918692
>I agree with you on the transtrender stuff, but multiple suicide attempts as mandatory diagnostic criteria is crap

I agree. I've been depressed since I was like 9 or something but I've seen first hand the effects of suicide on families (4 suicides on both sides of my family) and I didn't want to be responsible emotionally devastating my parents...
>>
>>7920118
What were the family suicides over and what were their effects?
>>
>>7920335
I don't know about two because they happened before I was born and my parents won't talk about them. I think they were repressing something (both were military). One, my cousin, was depression. For me personally I was devastated, I always looked up to him and losing him so suddenly and unexpectedly saddled me with a lot of guilt. My Aunt became quite withdrawn from the rest of the family for some time after this though I was still too young to really comprehend the intricacies (I was 12 at the time). My Uncle was waiting at home for his cheating whore of a wife to come home, when she walked in he basically told her what was about to happen was her fault... then he shot himself. She'd been doing this shit for years and he finally broke, I guess. He didn't die straight away and watching him slowly fade away in hospital absolutely destroyed my mother and Aunt, again my Aunt became withdrawn from the family and my mother is still in grief some five years later.
>>
>>7920015
I can agree to an extent. I think the word "trans" is kind of there for people with dysphoria, though, at this point. You can have dysphoria and not transition. You'd still be trans. I'd be fine in accepting non-binary people with dysphoria as trans, too, desu--I've come to terms with not being a "woman" in the way a cis woman is. Things get sticky because it's hard to use words to mean new things without old connotations. I'd rather get out of that debacle. In a perfect world, being dysphoric trans is simply a way people can be, and there's no hubbub about it and who's metaphysically what gender.

The problem is that this isn't a perfect world. We need to have our ability as trans people to control our identity. Special snowflakesomeone controlling the meaning of trans will stop it from meaning us and we will have no representation. TERFS were worried 50% of the population was going to get existentially raped by .3% of the population. I'm this case, trans people are a tiny sliver that has just cause to be afraid of mostly upper middle class privileged white (cis) women coopting our identity and raping it existentially, desu.

I have heard actual trans people espousing the Critical Theory talking points, talking about the "demedicalization of trans bodies" because it's identity not a disease! That ends up with no trans health care. That's the teleological end point of this shit.

Tbh, in my opinion, it's due to the fact that these new "trans" people exist on no basis of need but in a Marxist-Feminist deconstruction of gender roles that innately participates in them by trying to go against them. Ultimately, being trans is just a "unique form of self-expression" that isn't "medicalized". Dysphoric trans people have no place to exist in this philosophy--how can you be Dysphoric towards something that doesn't exist?

It's the seeds of TERFdom. The new shit is just as transphobic, just in a way no one really thinks about or realizes.
>>
>>7920585
tl;dr not against female privilege, just don't want too many other people getting it
>>
>>7920678
>>7920074
That's a lot of shitposting, anon. You're really good at not having reading comprehension. TERF pretending to not be one, "trans", or just bored?
>>
>>7921389
>You're really good at not having reading comprehension.
What did I miss?

>TERF pretending to not be one, "trans", or just bored?
You're missing something here.
>>
>>7921410
Female privilege was not a part of the discussion. FtMs are just as trans, and I also said dysphoric nb people are probably just as trans if we get away from metaphysical notions of gender.

Non dysphoric people are typically extremely privileged. Not being accepted among trutrans is hardly oppression. Kys.
>>
>>7921560
>Female privilege was not a part of the discussion.
You can't talk about TERFs, as you did, without talking about female privilege.

You said TERFs are worried on behalf of 50% of the population (it's actually more) against .3%. But your whole logic about the relative sizes of populations is irrelevant, as you should be able to tell by the fact there is no cis male reaction against FtMs the same way.

Why do you think that is? It's because of female privilege. You hate the TERFs for wanting to guard it against you, but you want to guard it against others.
>>
>>7920585
Thank you for including non-binary, I have dysphoria and it fucking sucks. I don't like having breasts and i hate that I'm instantly seen as a girl. I want to be seen for who I am on the inside.
>>
>>7921737
>Thank you for including me in the in-group of you bigoted worldview
You're a mulatto saying thank you for the one-drop rule being overturned.
>>
>>7921635
>wanting to ensure dysphoric trans people have a way to identify themselves and don't get colonized by privileged children on tumblr is female privilege
What are you on? The relative sizes are exactly the point, as well as the surrounding context. We're talking about the fact that dysphoric "trutrans" voices can easily be drowned out by non dysphoric "trans" voices. That has literally nothing to do with female privilege. It has everything to do with being allowed to stake out an existential claim on one's identity. You're trying to equate things that are so disparate it's laughable.

Non dysphoric "trans" people can use a different fucking word. We have scientific evidence that trans people factually exist and suffer from dysphoria: non dysphoric trans people go out of their way to say their identity is just and only that. They can be and do whatever they want, but they're not coopting my existence into oblivion.

TERFs were afraid that transwomen were agents of the patriarchy. Dysphoria has nothing to do with the patriarchy, it's most likely an innate thing. Snowflakes aren't inherently demi semi dragonkin, and they DO come from a typically privileged class and DO embody postmodern Critical Theory. They are wholly dependant on the environment for their Self, unlike what we think to be true for trans people and what we know to be true for cis people.
>>
>>7921771
Did i say something wrong?
>>
>>7921771
>>7921737
>bigoted worldview
Sorry that I think people should be able to freely identify as a group based on certain factors, especially when oppressed.

What's the fucking difference if we say "fine, call yourself trans, we'll still denote who has dysphoria and who doesn't"? If we don't identify and talk about this shit, kids will keep growing up with these feelings and never know what to do with them until they've already gone through way too much heartache.

God, I've seen "trans" people call medical transitioning bigoted for fucks sake! If my worldview is bigoted, fine, I'll be a bigot and try to make sure dysphoric trans people can have wipes to identify by and can speak about their experiences without being excoriated.

Like, femgen is the perfect example of people transitioning and not necessarily being trans. Gender variant for sure, but they identify how they want without cannibalizing other people into the postmodern borg.
>>
>>7921776
Your conception of colonization only means anything because you want privilege that you don't want other people to have, same as TERFs.
>>
>>7921824
>privilege
>knowing what dysphoria is and being able to talk about it with others who have dysphoria and have power over the word historically referencing you, is privilege
Okay Bro
>>
>>7921831
You no more need the exclusionary identity politics to talk about your dysphoria than cis women need to be TERFs to talk about periods or pregnancy.

The incoherent logic of your argument shows how empty it is.
>>
>>7921823

And sometimes the dysphoria feels worse when people constantly say that I don't exist, But we do exist
>>
>>7921824
Having dysphoria is not a privilege you obnoxious mongoloid. Get out.
>>
>>7921862
You think maybe denying people their identity could cause them to feel dysphoria when they would be comfortable otherwise?
>>
>>7921923
That's not what causes dysphoria holy shit. You're saying trans people saying that you need dysphoria to be trans gives non dysphoric people dysphoria?

You are drinking some kind of kool-aid and it sounds scary.
>>
>>7921923
I mean, it personally makes me feel worse. it makes me feel like my dysphoria is fake when its not. It makes me hate who I am and how I truly see myself.
>>
>>7921949
You're ultimately yourself. No harm in that.
>>
>>7921965
Bullshit, your very suggestion insists that our suffering is illegitimate . That in of itself is so harmful it should be considered gaslighting.
>>
>>7921937
Are you seriously such a special snowflake that you need to tell yourself only people with your imagined brain disorder are TruTrans and anybody whose dysphoria is influenced by social factors, like >>7921878 to pick an example off the front page, is an sjw guy off of tumblr?

Saying holy shit and talking about how triggered you are is meaningless. Get an argument together and get over yourself.
>>
>>7921986
Your suggestion is that cis women's womanhood is illegitimate.
>>
>>7921998
Childishly twisting people's words does not and never will make you right or give you any kind of argument to use towards even attempting to discredit arguments based on FACTS.

FACT: Dysphoria causes transsexualism, end of fucking story.
>>
>>7921994
>dysphoria influenced by social factors
>Meaning they have dysphoria
That person is not a trending asshat attempting to claim having no dysphoria.
>>
>>7921994
>write long posts
>non dysphoric people just complain about how trutrans areally giving them dysphoria
If they are different things then we should call them different things
>>
>>7922022
>ignores my post >>7921994
>calls others "childish" for their arguments
>demands argument based on "FACTS" when own argument is "I'm right, everyone else is wrong, end of fucking story"
>>
>>7922054
Keep trying, keep not having a leg to stand on.

>>>/out/
>>
>>7921998
>The argument is about dysphoria being a requirement of transsexualism
>Makes the argument about "womanhood"

Nice transman erasure there.

0/10 hang yourself after class.
>>
>>7922042
My whole point in >>7921923 is that people like her can get dysphoria because of social factors, which you claimed >>7921937 was "scary" "kool-aid drinking"

You clear have no genuine criteria for what counts as dysphoric besides whether you want to consider them trans and a woman or just some guy.

>>7922048
>If they are different things then we should call them different things
t. TERF who considers you an MtT
>>
>>7922118
And people with dysphoria, regardless of where it came from, are transsexuals. Why is this hard for you?

It's people who parade around calling themselves whatever while simultaneously going "OH BUT I DON'T HAVE DYSPHORIA THO LOL" that are wearing the suffering of others as a fashion statement. It's a shameful thing to do.
>>
>>7922136
You're right, it is shameful. I wish people didn't do that.
>>
>>7922179
I feel like we got into an argument here based out of misunderstanding each other's point? That or it was my fault for being tired and poor reading comprehension...

Sorry for the bitchfit, I've had a really bad day. It doesn't excuse it, but sorry anyway.
>>
>>7922179

That is what this fucking thread is about. Those people. Dysphoria arises in social situations and social situations can contribute to it. No one is arguing against that. Just that people WITHOUT dysphoria are not trans.
>>
>>7922091
>what is context
ctrl+F "TERF"
>>
>>7922203
I do have a question, since i'm nonbinary and have dysphoria, am I valid?
>>
>>7922218
Not who you asked, but personally I'd include you. I can't understand non-binary in a way that probably mirrors how cis people can't understand me, but if you feel mental trauma/anxiety/anguish from your birth sex then I consider you one who suffers like I do.
>>
>>7922235
its like a weird feeling in my body that makes me feel gross in my skin, i guess you'd call it anguish or just feeling wrong in my body..it's kinda hard to explain if that makes sense.
>>
>>7922218
I'm a "binary" trans woman and desu I feel like I'm understanding nb stuff more as I get further into my transition. Don't really obsess super hard about "being a girl" anymore. Just trying to make my body and mind more like the way I want it and feel comfortable in. Definitely valid. I've been in support groups with peoplenty who are nb, and everyone I've talked to with dysphoria had that certain something they share. There's a kind of melancholic, wistful kinship. I only wish the best for people who suffer from dysphoria.
>>
>>7922248
It definitely does, it's how I felt before I started HRT all that time ago. Personally I'd wonder if you're really just trans but you know you better than I do.
>>
>>7922260
I do feel more masculine, at one point before identifying as nb i felt more ftm. its confusing sometimes. like i'm not sure who i am. definitely not a girl. But in a way, being non-binary doesn't make me feel like I have to figure it out. I can just be me and that feels good.
>>
>>7922218
>am I valid?
Why do you care?
>>
>>7922283
If you were (potentially) mtf I'd be worried that you'd experience a pandora's box later on and become a hon, but if you're AFAB you've got time to figure your dysphoria out. However you go about it, I hope it ends well for you and alleviates your suffering.
>>
>>7922308
I hope things get better for me too.
btw what does 'hon' mean? I'm sorry i'm out of the loop
>>
>>7922323
Derogatory word for people who transition in their middle ages, or are just generally hopelessly unable to pass and look like a joke.
>>
>>7922410
ohh okay, thanks for explaining it
>>
>>7922323
This poster
>>7922410
is partially right. Non-passing doesn't equate hon entirely, the key part of the creepy hon is that dysphoria and repression has mindfucked them so hard they have either no self-awareness of how bad they look/act or refuse to even care.
>>
>>7922425
>the key part of the creepy hon is that dysphoria and repression has mindfucked them
Hons don't have dysphoria. Read the thread.
>>
File: C3MLIRSWEAAimeC.jpg (175KB, 1200x1173px) Image search: [Google]
C3MLIRSWEAAimeC.jpg
175KB, 1200x1173px
>>7922431
>Trenders don't have dysphoria. Read the thread.
FTFY

You realize Hypermasculinity Man-Up repression phases are pretty potent right anon?
>>
>>7922136
Kill yourself transtender faggot.
YOU ARE BORN TRANSGENDER DURING YOUR FETAL DEVELOPMENT.

"Nah dog I got schizophrenia from you hurting my feelings."

Ban this fucking wannabe faggot.
>>
>>7917260
You're trans if you choose to transition. Dysphoria doesn't come into it besides being a reason to choose to.
>>
>>7928438
kys
>>
>>7930464
but she's right?
>>
>>7917260
>social justice Wario
the whole point of being trans is so that the crushing dysphoria doesn't drive you to suicide, isn't it? If it's not, then fuck trannies, it's entirely their own choice to do this.

If you don't have dysphoria but transition, commit Sudoku desu

t. Bi guy
>>
>>7933112
no youre just a fucked up slag with no self-identity who latches onto transexuality in order to give yourself an identity ANY IDENTITY because youre too fucking pathetic to just be yourself. so you think theres some grass is greener situation and you ruin your body through body modification. But since you dont have gender dysphoria, you like any other person into extreme body modification lives off the attention that your "uniqueness" gives you. Plenty of people live perfectly normal lives with body modifications and theres nothing wrong with that. But to fucking pretend we are the same is ridiculous and incredibly insensitive to people who actually suffer a neurological condition.

TLDR:
Traps are not Trans.
>>
>>7933960
>so you think theres some grass is greener situation and you ruin your body through body modification.
no different to you except you pretend it's muh brain disease.
>>
>>7933519
>If you don't have dysphoria but transition, commit Sudoku desu
this t b h

t. mtf
>>
>>7934132
who tho?
>>
>>7933993

people who have gender dypshoria:
>I have schizophrenia. Its extremely debilitating and ruins my life.

You aka a faggot:
>Me too! I see ghosts and fairies and talking squirrels! XD Penguin of doom!

kill yourself u fucking cancerous faggot.
>>
>>7935175
false analogy. stop lying to yourself.
>>
>>7938328
>kill yourself
>>
So y'all are saying that the ultimate qualification for being trans is hating your body. So ok like...thats your problem and I'm sorry that you have it but it certainly isn't a prerequisite to be trans. Correlation does not imply Causation.

Also like how shallow are your politics if you believe that otherkin and "special snowflakes" are responsible for the oppression of trans people. These people suffer the most under bathroom bills and other laws that transphobic legislators enact simply because they don't fit into a neat little box. THEY are the ones who deal with the most transphobia because members of their own community believe they aren't real trans people.
>>
File: 1484284494294.jpg (65KB, 459x612px) Image search: [Google]
1484284494294.jpg
65KB, 459x612px
>>7940198
>So y'all are saying that the ultimate qualification for being trans is hating your body.
>Ctrl + F "Dysphoria"
>1 of 62 matches
lol
0/10
>>
>>7940198
>THEY are the ones who deal with the most transphobia because members of their own community believe they aren't real trans people.
But they're not trans people. If you remove the dysphoria it's a fetish and personally I don't wanna be lumped with these retards.
>>
>>7941302
>dysphoria
Ok but here you are arguing that being transgender is a mental illness. Going off of your logic, we should take all people with dysphoria and throw them in a loony bin. You're just giving cis people ammo which they will inevitably use to classify ALL trans people as a mental case. I personally don't wanna be lumped in with a bunch of mental cases.

If you tell cis people that the prerequisite for being transgender is having a mental illness, they're not going to respond by giving you hormones and free surgeries. They're going to throw you into an institution and forget about you. The reason why trans people can get hormones is because we're not being classified as having a mental illness that needs to be "cured" via institutions.
>>
>>7941524
>Ok but here you are arguing that being transgender is a mental illness.
I consider my being trans a mental illness, just like I know that ASPD and BDD are too.

>If you tell cis people that the prerequisite for being transgender is having a mental illness, they're not going to respond by giving you hormones and free surgeries. They're going to throw you into an institution and forget about you.
That's the opposite. I get my meds because I'm mentally ill.
>>
>>7941524
You need to off yourself as soon as possible for the good of the human race
>>
Stop feeding the retarded troll.
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.