[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw my gay husbando Jontron is now against everything good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 9

File: Screenshot_2017-03-13-22-17-07.png (323KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-13-22-17-07.png
323KB, 720x1280px
>tfw my gay husbando Jontron is now against everything good in the world

Is this why Arin partedways with him?

Was he transphobic backstage?
>>
>>7916079
That's just a theory. A game theory.
>>
>>7916117
If you look back at their old videos he mentions it, he says men nowadays are becoming too feminine
>>
File: image.jpg (428KB, 2045x1013px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
428KB, 2045x1013px
>>7916079
Based Jon
>>
leftism = pander to minorities and women and treat them like special victim babies who need help with everything, and bully white males and take away their speech rights under the guise of stopping hate speech because they might get in the way of your agenda eventually
and yet you think you're the nice good smart people?
i honestly believe racists who treat minorities like enemies respect them more than the leftists who insist they couldn't be a threat if they tried because they're too oppressed and weak
you're just the idiots of the world who believe in good/evil narratives irl because the civilised world of economics and politics is too hard for you to grasp
>>
>>7916079
I dont understand why these people will just stop watching there favorite actor or comedian just becausr they have different political views then them
>>
>>7918330
lol
>>
>>7918339
Leftism: The Argument.
>>
>>7918339

no argument

how typical
>>
>>7918339
>2017
>being a libtard
wew
>>
>>7918330
Ya know not everyone believes in one way or one other way.

Back to /b ya go kid
>>
>>7918330
Racists respect minorities more than people that defend them?

LMAO
/pol/ you are hilarious. Sad!
>>
>>7918330
>i honestly believe racists who treat minorities like enemies respect them more than the leftists
I don't think you know the meaning of respect.

Although racists are more sincere with their views than leftists.
>>
File: 102014-wealth-web-01.jpg (110KB, 741x528px) Image search: [Google]
102014-wealth-web-01.jpg
110KB, 741x528px
>>7918330
Top fucking kek, you don't even know anything about what leftism means. Here's a clue for you: it has to do with economic policies, not the identity politics you gobble up even more than the SJWs you so despise- both the Republicans and the "neoliberal" portion of the Democrats are right-wing economically. Both groups just use identity politics to manipulate feels-driven idiots while the big businesses continue to fuck you over.
What I find REALLY interesting is that I've never actually seen one of these "SJWs" in person, have you? Even the neon-haired college girls I've seen have all been punks or ravers, the complete opposite of these dreaded boogeymen you rant about. I'm sure a few of them exist, but not nearly as many as you seem to believe- hell, /pol/ has made a habit of false-flagging as them on social media and such, why would that even be necessary if they were so prolific? No, anon, you seem to think these people are everywhere because people cherry-pick them to generate outrage; because you go LOOKING for shit to get assmad about. Its all just a distraction to keep your attention away from the real issues of "trickle-down" economic bullshit. I hope you're ready to party like its 1929, because if you actually looked at the Republican's economic policies you'll see that they're only making things worse.
Maybe you could try actually talking to a leftist instead of parroting whatever opinions /pol/ and right-wing media tell you to think.
>>
File: jacques.png (142KB, 270x334px) Image search: [Google]
jacques.png
142KB, 270x334px
>>7916079
It's not just that Jon holds the opinions he does, it's that the way he expresses them is like a small child who mimics what he heard on the playground. His beliefs are embarrassingly flimsy and it's clear he's way out of his depth.

One could call him a parrot.
>>
>>7918919
original thoughts don't exist any more
everyone is a parrot in this context

you hear something and either agree or disagree
everyone who thinks they're breaking new ground is naive and delusional
>>
>>7916079
All he criticized was mass immigration, which is the single biggest threat to LGBT. We must secure the existence of our people and a future for LGBT children.
>>
>>7919071
Donald Trump is the single biggest threat to LGBT. So many of the lgbt community have to suffer under him in his america.
>>
>>7919071
>
"Discrimination doesn't exist in this country anymore" has very little to do with immigration. He was explicity saying /pol/ "nigger facts"
>>
>>7919107
He's better for everyone, LGBT included, than Clinton would have been.

After the DNC corruption was revealed I was angry with her, after the collaboration with al-Qaeda in Libya and Syria was revealed I was terrified of her.
>>
>>7919125
yeah plus some of trumps clubs were some of the first to allow gays in
>>
>>7919125
>dnc corrpution
Nothing more than russian Propaganda
>Syria and lybia
It was necessary to oust the dictators there. She did the right thing.
>>
>>7919150
Libya had free health care, free electricity, robust infrastructure, and a functioning welfare state. Now, they're an ISIS-ridden hell hole. Great job there!
>>
>>7919150
>Nothing more than russian Propaganda
Like the hacked elections.
Oh wait.
>>
>>7918816
>not an argument
>>
>against everything good in the world

Like importing millions of religious extremists who want LGBT people dead? Good, I'm glad he's against those things.
>>
>>7919111
It virtually doesn't. Nobody is going to refuse a black service. Nobody is going to refuse a gay service, unless you go out of your way to find Christian or Muslim businesses related to something like marriage and make a big public show about what a gaylord you are.
>>
>>7919150
>It was necessary to oust the dictators there. She did the right thing.
Is this bait
>>
File: 1488592670875.jpg (333KB, 618x718px) Image search: [Google]
1488592670875.jpg
333KB, 618x718px
>>7919150
>Nothing more than russian Propaganda
That's why two chairpersons in a row had to resign over it right?

>It was necessary to oust the dictators there. She did the right thing.
Yeah, fuck giving boys and girls secular education or reliable housing for their families. Let's have Islamic fundamentalists take over! They definitely value freedom!
>>
>>7916079
<3 /OURGUY/ <3
>>
>>7916079
>tfw you don't agree with his views but you're a mature ass adult who can respect someone for having a different opinion and isn't afraid to speak his mind, and is fine to leave it at that, if also offering some healthy criticism and debate

DUDE
FREE SPEECH
LMAO

seriously fucking grow up, people have different opinions, get used to it
>>
>>7919504
It's pretty sad though. Jon has a couple million subscribers and he's funny, some of them had to be black. Can you imagine waking up one day to find that someone you really like and follow every day hates you and would celebrate if more people like you were gone?
>>
>>7919569
But that's wrong you fucking retard, he never said he hates blacks, just that they have a high crime rate, which is true. An intelligent black Jontron fan would shrug and say 'can't argue with that!'
>>
File: 1466051385236.jpg (43KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
1466051385236.jpg
43KB, 400x399px
>>7919569
>black people
>following Jontron
Maybe like two of them, and they probably didn't even give a shit.
>>
>>7916156
he looks like an irl bara
he looks like some korean furry artist drew him
of course he's going to like himself better than people who don't look like him. that's like expecting him not to eat gross meatball subs at his desk
>>
>>7919647
Let's be honest, he'd celebrate if black people all disappeared.
>>
>>7918816
>Muh wealth distribution
Stupid right wingers enable wealth to be concentrated by a couple hundred of families instead of just one family and their friends like in Cuba and Venezuela
>>
>>7916079
>literally tranny calling somebody else batshit crazy

Didn't know I entered bizzaro world
>>
>>7916079
Literally who?
>>
>>7916079
Isn't Jafari an ethnic name? Like Lebanese or something?
>>
>>7919918
Dude's Iranian and Hungarian. He's not white so it's interesting he's talking like he is. Truly we've evolved; this is a world where a light skinned man named Jose Torres is jailed for 20 years for threatening black kids with firearms and waving a confederate flag.
>>
oh are we doing the thing where we gin up outrage and emotion because someone with influence has opinions again
>>
>>7919935
Who's Iranian and Hungarian?
>>
>>7919972
JonTron AKA Mr. Jafari
>>
>>7919935
'Jose Torres' name of Spanish origin. Spain, Europe, white. Also Iranians are considered caucasian.
>>
he was constantly saying nigger on early game grumps. idk why you posers are acting shocked.
>>
>>7920037
Yeah but your typical white purists always talk about "White heritage and culture" and Spain is Spanish, Jose Torres is definitely not from Spain, he's from one of the Central American places, and Iranians don't "act like western whites" either.
>>
>>7920059
How do you know he's from Central America?
>>7920037
Nobody thinks you're white, Ahmet.
>>
>>7916079
Jon said that trannies are gross in one of their Kirby play throughs, he was already transphobic
>>
File: 24 - U7BbM41.gif (898KB, 245x160px) Image search: [Google]
24 - U7BbM41.gif
898KB, 245x160px
i'd let jontron cum in my ass
>>
>>7918551
You have more respect for an enemy you see as a legitimate threat than you do for someone you see as a helpless colored baby that just can't understand how oppressed they are. It doesn't make racists good people, it makes patronizing leftists bad people.
>>
>>7919569
He doesn't hate black people, he understands that factually they commit more crimes. I like dick but that doesn't blind me from the fact that fags as a group tend to be STD-riddled abusers relative to the general population. If you don't address these problems then they never get solved.
>>
>>7920301
sure, but it's not because of a genetic predisposition, and he fails to recognize the inherent racism and intertwined socioeconomic issues of the justice system, as well as the fact the stats are in regards to convictions and being convicted of something doesn't mean you did it, and not being convicted of something doesn't mean you didn't do it. There's a million little factors socially and economically that make up what we see and "black culture" is only a part of it. Think of it this way: if black culture suddenly became Korean culture overnight, we would not see much change for a very long time.

I like to think more people do address and analyze the issue, but too many people just post up the fbi stats and say "boom niggers are murderers ez pz they're just born with glocks in their pants."
>>
Man that one videogamedunkey video about him is funny in a whole different way now.
>>
>>7919918
Wasn't there some guy named Jafari who helped overthrow Mosaddegh and his democratic liberal government in favor of the Shah? It'd be really funny if JonTron was related to him, because that would make his comments about how "imperialism benefits the world!" really ironic if his family acted on behalf of the CIA to ruin Iran.
>>
>>7916079
I'll find it funny if it ever comes to light that the conspiracy that he left GG because he found out Arin was trans turns out to be true.
>>
>>7918995
But his attempt at parroting showed that he didn't actually understand the argument he was parroting. He just heard words that he agreed with and repeated it without thinking
>>
>>7919125
True but I still feel dirty voting for the lesser of two evils, I'm just spoiling my ballot now until a candidate proposes election reform to stop the whole 2 party system thing.
>>7919150
>dnc corruption
>Russian propaganda
Wut. Did you actually read the emails or are you just repeating what you've been told?
>>
>>7919647
But he said rich blacks have a higher crime rate than poor whites and couldn't back it up or something
>>
>>7921853
That's because it's obviously untrue, Chappelle and Sam Jackson obviously aren't stealing shit.
>>
>>7921836
You are marked forever, don't pretend otherwise, faggot.
>>
Link to which video shows him as being racist or whatever?
Is this just stuff he said on twitter?
>>
>>7921895
Marked?
>>
>>7921873
Well yeah man I know that but I'm saying jontron just blindly assumed it without thinking at all which is a stupid way to make opinions(especially when you actually talk about them)
>>
>>7920350
>sure, but it's not because of a genetic predisposition, and he fails to recognize the inherent racism and intertwined socioeconomic issues of the justice system, as well as the fact the stats are in regards to convictions and being convicted of something doesn't mean you did it, and not being convicted of something doesn't mean you didn't do it
just lol.
how naive can you get. "it's all a racist conspiracy! it's everybody else's fault!"
>>
>>7922102
Isn't it more naive to think that there are no racial biases inherent in the system, and black people are just born evil?
>>
>>7922102
I didn't say it's a racist conspiracy, and if you don't know about how black people are more likely to be convicted than white people for the same crimes for a variety of reasons then you must walk through life with your eyes shut. It'd take a lot of explaining to get my point across with all the necessary info though, like, 12 pages academic essay style, so eh.
>>
>>7922591
>and if you don't know about how black people are more likely to be convicted than white people for the same crimes for a variety of reasons then you must walk through life with your eyes shut.
What do you think about the fact that the gender bias in prosecutions, convictions and sentencing is massively greater than the racial bias?
>>
>>7918330
Yep
>>
>>7919107
how?
>>
>>7922599
I don't think about it. It's true but I don't care much about gender relations. People just need to embrace egalitarianism and throw their preconceived sexism about men and women, masculinity and feminity out the door and it'll be fixed already. Black and white race relations is more interesting. It's intertwined in all sorts of things and I have had fun studying it and trying to come up with realistic solutions.
>>
>>7921058
>Arin was trans
My fucking sides
>>
>>7922623
That seems very dismissive of the more important injustices.
>>
>>7922641
I don't think any injustices are more important than others, besides it's not like I can do anything to fix them. I once thought about being a politician, but I don't think people would listen to what I have to say, much less understand it, and I'm too soft. All I can do is be educated and aware of such injustices.
>>
>>7922635
I remember all the "arin is trans" threads a couple years ago.

>Has a "very pro SRS" opinion and is super openly pro early transition for strong reasons
>Often crossdresses
>Often plays as a girl in video games, has long explanation about it
>Looks like he almost cries in the video where he looks at himself in the mirror with make-up on
>Someone in the group in a Q&A video said "it's okay" when Arin was answering a question on why he plays grills all the time
>Also everyone was awkwardly quiet

>>>Jon Tron is a Son of Kek
>>
>>7922871
I truly believe Arin's just gone full repression mode.

Like, if she is trans, at this point I don't think she'll come out. Too old, too masculine, and too in place in her career, of which requires her to be overtly masculine. Who knows, maybe in ten years her bell will ring, and she'll be the next Caitlyn Jenner.
>>
>>7919918
Persian
>>
>>7919163
>>7919177
>>7919387
>>7919398
>>7921836
t. Drumpfkins

At least your beloved President won't be in office anymore at the end of the year. Can you feel the impeachment coming? Drip Drip Drip.
>>
File: 1489551319681.gif (1MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1489551319681.gif
1MB, 240x180px
I truly don't give a shit about his thoughts on politics. I only care about the quality of his work. Also: the dnc is in fucking ruins and people on the left need to wake up to what all is actually the problem (greed in their party, fear of actual progressive values, McCarthyism, etc).

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/king-democratic-party-doesn-unpopular-article-1.2993659

Read this article. Educate yourselves. At this point I truly believe that Trump will earn a second term because the dnc have no ability to self-reflect and no courage to back anything that actually matters.
>>
Say what you will about sjws and pol but John Tron is literally a half muslim who's pretending he's white and calling for the end of middle eastern immeegration when his own dad is a middle eastern immegrant.

It doesn't get more confused than that.
>>
>>7923546
Yeah, well that's probably because he resents his parents for not kissing his ass 24/7 (whilst he was an adult and living in their house) and having a different upbringing than he did. His Yahoo Answers posts from when he was 19 are super telling desu
>>
>>7921921
It was on Destiny's stream, he said that black people are more likely to commit crimes because of their African heritage/genetics, and even Destiny was like "yo that's fucked up" lol.
>>
>>7923594
He didn't say that.
He said rich blacks commit more crimes than poor whites, and that's statistically true in in ranges of < 10,000$ and > 85,000$
He didn't say why, nor said it's genetic or anyhing like that, but liberal people immediately started calling claims of racism on the fact, because they themselves can no longer see any explaination besides a genetic problem when presented with that.

I sincerely want to believe it's not true but every potential theory is starting to have less and less correlations compared to the racial correlation.
>>
>>7923441
>reading a Shaun King article ever

nigger are you fucking serious? Fuck off with this garbage.

Everything he says in that article can be found from a far more eloquent source elsewhere, it's not like most Democrats aren't aware that Clinton was a shitty candidate.
>>
>>7916079
Lol, this shit actually makes me like Jon more
>>
>>7924512
True as corrupt as hillary was and all her past stances, she was actually qualified for the job and knew how politics
>>
>>7930660
>qualified
For charges of treason, sure.
>>
>>7930660
regardless of how qualified she was I dont think we should just accept the lesser of 2 evils
>>
>>7924505

I think even if black people are predisposed genetically to commit more crime on average, regardless of wealth, I still dont think its a good idea to villify the race as that unfairly lumps in those who dont commit crime with those who do.

Its sort of like all white people being blamed for slavery.

I think people should be dealt with as individuals rather than thier race tbf
>>
File: glass frog.jpg (51KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
glass frog.jpg
51KB, 480x640px
>>7930832
>I think people should be dealt with as individuals
this is the most important thing

judge everyone by the same standards, whether or not you believe bloodlines are important
>>
>>7930832
Tell that to racist people
>>
>>7930832
You're right in a way. We shouldn't have lower standards for convicting black people even if they are statistically more likely to be guilty or anything like that.

But when it comes to stop and search, you'll save more lives if you do accept the reality that the black guy is more likely to be up to no good, etc.
>>
>>7930893
I dont like the idea of stopping and searching people who arent currently doing anything wrong.

unless youre talking about officers having the discretion of whether to search someone when they can and then deciding to exercise that option more often on black people than white people. but in that case if youre searched with probable cause and then are found to be violating a law you should be punished either way right?
>>
>>7930950
Think of things like airport security, where police or other government officials have discretion on who just gets waved through. They have to decide who's suspicious enough to take aside as an extra precaution. Demographic factors can help there.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.