[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How were you able to gain the willpower to stop taking mones?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

How were you able to gain the willpower to stop taking mones?
>>
>>7914785
I wasn't.

>tfw 6 years and thousands of dollars wasted on mones
>>
>>7914785
You're probably better off staying on mones. I flushed mine and dysphoria has been making me want to kill myself. Being a normal looking guy that wants to kill himself or being a tranny that wants to die to varying degrees depending on the day what a way to live.
>>
>>7914785
>>7914852
You crazy hons are all killing yourselves and making yourself even honlier.
Meanwhile all the femboys suffer none of your problems
>>
>>7914793
Why do you consider it a waste?
>>
>>7914862
Lucky you don't have dysphoria
>>
>>7914852
But I'll never look like a normal guy. I'm 163cm/5'4" and 110lbs with a small frame. It's why I started mones honestly.
>>
>>7914864
Because those 6 years have been nothing but pain. It's gotten better lately, but still wish i were cis.
>>
>>7914887
But imagine what it would have been like if you weren't taking the hormones? Unless it would have been no worse, they weren't a waste.
>>
>>7914906
If I hadn't, I'd have killed myself. But being alive isn't a good thing. At least death would've ended this suffering.
>>
>>7914919
Did your dysphoria get better at all?
>>
>>7914873
here

Any advice on how to emotionally grow up and end this unnatural habit?
>>
>>7914945
Yeah. I pass, but it's not nearly enough to offset the fact that I'll never be normal. I've missed out on so much of the female experience. Not to menthon that at 22, I'm not only still a virgin, but i also can't have sex in the forseeable future thanks to that thing down there.
>>
>>7914968
Are you me? We've been on HRT for a similar length of time, we're the same age, and we're both technically virgins.
>>
>>7914968
Which female experiences do you most miss getting? Are you into guys or just bi?
>>
>>7914873
This. I had dysphoria since I was young and thought since I don't really look like a normal guy either ( I'm 5'4 115 pounds at my lightest can fit a size 7 womens shoe small hands 14 inch shoulders most people can tower over me and overpower me easily). I thought maybe transitioning was gonna be pretty easy for me. But nope I don't pass at all and I'm ugly so I'm gonna be lonely probably for the rest of my life. Idk I wouldn't want to get off mones though I get extremely shitty about how my body was before but I dont think im in a better place than i was before either being a twinkhon maybe just ending it all sounds easier.
>>
>>7916511
same
>>
>>7914785
>implying it's not starting mones that takes willpower
>>
>>7914873
We're part of a tiny group of MtFs that is neither HSTS nor AGP.

Small framed, short, scrawny, too lazy to build muscle and look like a man, so you take the easy way out and just make yourself look like a woman. So your physical meekness looks normal, even cute, instead of making you look like a pathetic beta manlet.

A 5' 7" 113 lb frail boy like me makes a cute woman, albeit on the taller side. But the confidence increase is great because I'm now perceived as tall woman instead of short man.
>>
>>7921543
I think that counts as HSTS, better able to socially adapt as a woman.
>>
>>7915018
this
>>
>>7914793
MONES AREN'T A WASTE
>>
>>7921543
but living the life a of cis fem is not simple when you've been raised and lived as a male
not to mention all the passing crap to deal with

being a fem male is better
>>
>>7931487
>but living the life a of cis fem is not simple when you've been raised and lived as a male
Ignoring passing, why not?
>>
I put my faith in Jesus Christ.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.