[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we heal the relationship between gays and cis lesbians?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8455.jpg (313KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8455.jpg
313KB, 1500x1500px
How do we heal the relationship between gays and cis lesbians?
>>
>>7914517
You don't faggot
>>
>>7914517
By destroying rad fems that brainwash lesbians to hate men in general.
>>
>>7914649
what about gay men that hate women
>>
>>7914517
By lesbians abandoning feminism, the female victimhood complex and female privilege.
>>
>>7914653
Thats extremely, rare gays worship women like lady gaga etc, women already have a bratty victim complex add in lesbianism and femmism and you create one hell of a paranoid hate group when do you think TERFs exist?

They are so brainwashed against men they turn on trans despite them actually being a seriously abused minority, they are so deluded they actually believe transwomen that can't get it up, dont want to use their genitals because of dysphoria or and are only interested in men some how are only transistioning to rape and take over women hood goes to show the state of paranoia and entitlement complex.
>>
>>7914517
By both hating on that straight couple we wish would just break up and date us instead.
>>
>>7914517
what? lesbians are chill as hell and theyre prob the only 'group' of people i've never had a problem with
>>
>>7914653
That's in majority a reactionary sect formed because of feminism a la MGTOW sentiments
>>
>>7914973
That's real defensive of you. The hate group you imagine is a minority as well. I think overall people get along better than believed.
>>
>>7915031
Why would gays form their own version of mgtown?
>>
When gays stop being so bitchy about women. You think lesbians hate men? Really? No one actually thinks that except tumblrites. And not all lesbians are like that. Most of my friends are men and gay men, and I only have a handful of female and gay girl friends. Despite me being friendly to them, like you guys, all they do is tell me that lesbians are horrible people and that I'd end up sucking dick anyway because I'm not 'butch' enough. Do I hate them? No. Shit's fucking annoying though.
>>
>>7914653
That's fine.
>>
>>7914988
This.

My lesbian friends IRL are totally cool and fun to hang out with. They are total bros.

The lesbians I see online are terrifying insane pig-beasts.
>>
File: 1489505165871.png (772KB, 1700x1267px) Image search: [Google]
1489505165871.png
772KB, 1700x1267px
We dont, fuck women
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.