[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Missed opportunities?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 750x1334px
I feel like I've missed so much due to being trans and pre-transition.
It's hard to make friends and not fun because they see me as a chick (I'm ftm), I'm a virgin and don't want sex until I have a penis. I can't do things so many others seem to enjoy like dancing or swimming, all because I'm trans. Why not an hero?
>>
Also things like a normal childhood, I still can't join a frat or do anything as a male.. I'm tired of fucking waiting to be male and happy until I'm too old to do anything
>>
>>7913536
seems to me like you're just afraid of doing these things so you use being trans as an excuse

having sex and friends isn't something you have to do only after fully transitioning.
>>
>dancing

You can't dance becauze you're a cracka ass cracka and a spaz, white boy. Leave the dance floor to the brothas.
>>
>>7913568
No, I've always had voice dysphoria out the roof and makes me never use my mic when I'm playing games, I don't voicecall online friends, and hate to talk.
Other guys don't see me as "one of them", well they do but they also see me as a girl which I don't like.

And the sex thing 100% not happening, dysphoria. I'd never allow anyone to touch me down there as it is rn.
>>
Anybodyyy what do I do
>>
How about you MAN up bro and stop whining?
>>
You need a therapist.
>>
you can still dance and swim you cuck. unless it involves your genitals you can still do it.
>>
>>7913603
So transition? These arent missed opportunities because you still have time to do them.
>>
>>7913547

>normal things
>join a frat

Have you ever actually met any frat boys?
Those are the cringiest, most insecure fuckers on campus lol, unless you go to school in the deep south being in a frat is something you're more likely to get made fun of for
>>
>>7913603
train your fucking voice then don't be a low effort "le T will do errything" fag
>>
>>7913603
>ftm whining about voice
oh cry more faggot
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.