[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Scottish /lgbt/, how are you voting in indyref2 and why is it yes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: bagnarg.jpg (47KB, 634x450px) Image search: [Google]
bagnarg.jpg
47KB, 634x450px
Hey Scottish /lgbt/, how are you voting in indyref2 and why is it yes?
>>
>>7912449
>Voting to give away our sovereignty to unelected officials because of 'Freedom'
Get out.
>>
>>7912461
>Believing Westminster is even remotely different from that
>>
>>7912474
We elect those you fucking spanner.
>>
>>7912488
Which lords did you vote for? Did you vote for or against the queen, our head of state?
>>
>>7912488
I'm a Londoner. Born and raised in Westminster.
London is in the same boat as Scotland.
We're a left wing Labour city surrounded by a sea of Tory shire counties and it's frustrating.
We need to set up a federal Britain. Otherwise I wish the Scots luck in getting their independence.
>>
File: hghhghg.gif (2MB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
hghhghg.gif
2MB, 640x320px
>>7912520
I like London. You're all welcome to come with us
>>
>>7912533
Hah I'm a brexiteer but a lefty brexiteer like Corbyn used to be.
I do think a London Scotland union would be a lot more politically connected than London and the rest of Southern England. It would be interesting.

I agree with you about the monarchy and the House Of Lords too.
Abolish the lot of them and set up a federal government with proportional representation.
It's bloody ridiculous that we have these ancient institutions ruling us still.
>>
>>7912506
>Honestly acting like the queen is our acting head of state
>Honestly acting like the queen holds any real political power
>Honestly using a ceremonial figurehead and glorified tourist attraction as reasoning to walk us towards a future superstate that has shown it has no interest in our sovereignty
>Would rather have genuinely unelected officials over a fucking technicality
Is it a stupid culture thing? Because that wouldn't survive in the EU either my dude.

I mean I'm all for the abolishment of the House of Lords and I would argue most people are. But you're stepping out of an old stupid tradition that's on it's way out that we have the power to change into a new institution that's only growing worse that we wouldn't.

I'd sooner become America's new state than a member of the EU. And that's saying something.
>>
>>7912552
Hurr durr what is even "Royal ascent of law" called? Hurr durr the queen don't have no power.
>>
>>7912520
>another person who hates democracy
>>
>>7912568
The royal assent hasn't been withheld for over two hundred years. Just watch what would happen if the queen honestly tried to stop an act of parliament in this day and age. She'd be living in a cardboard box or worse by the next day. Like I said a fucking technicality.
>>
>>7912520
Fuck off, commie scum. London is containment for your leftist type.

Scotland is containment for Scots. Why do you think we massacred them?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.