[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: thinkingpepe.jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
thinkingpepe.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
hey /lgbt/, /pol/fag here
whats the best way to cross dress with homophobic parents not knowing? whats the best way to hide/wash the clothing?
>>
>>7912285
Clean your own room and wash your own clothes?
In short grow up.
>>
parents snoop through everything, and we use a washing line, not a dryer.
>>
>>7912285
>underage /pol/fag is an agp in progress who learned all his political views from his parents (with a nazi twist to look cool to his friends)
really makes you think

do you have any siblings who you can claim own the clothes?
>>
nope, all i have is a fuckboy 13 year old little brother
>>
>>7912307
that's not the question i asked, friend
put the clothes in his room so the blame is his if you're caught
>>
>>7912297
Well I doubt you're going out in public in them so they won't need to be washed that often.
You could take them to a laundromat when they do need washing.
Surely you can find a place to hide them that your parents won't snoop around.
>>
>>7912314
nope, I'm a good half a meter taller than him, wouldn't fit him at all.

>>7912322
thanks, ill go around and have a look.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.