[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend wants to become a tranny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: unbelieveable.gif (339KB, 250x167px) Image search: [Google]
unbelieveable.gif
339KB, 250x167px
My friend that I've known for the past 5 years wants to become a tranny. Some info about him:

>shit parents
>poor
>has anger issues
>meets a cute girl
>gets married
>wife cheats on him and they get divorced
>goes through 4 woman after that
>his new GF is a single mom that is addicted to heroin
>plays WoW all day when not at work

How to I help him? He and I haven't always gotten along but I don't want him to do this.
>>
>>7911362
so your friend has been through all this shit and you never cared but now that she wants to transition you suddenly become soooo caring?
>>
fpbp
>>
>>7911375
He's never been the easiest guy to talk to and it doesn't help that I live far from him.
>>
Gg
>>
>>7911362
If he is really a tranny, there is no keeping it under wraps. It's transition of die.
>>
>>7911375
lol this
Your friend basically sounds like a complete wreck and you never gave two shits except until they admitted they're trans.
You're kind of a shitty person desu
>>
>>7911362
Just explain to him that he's a man and God made him that way and it is a violation of the laws of nature and nature's God for him to turn his back on that. Reinforce to him that he has too many masculine features to ever be able to pass as a woman. Point out his square jaw, his broad shoulders, his masculine skull shape. Explain to him how the media brainwashed him to think he was trans and how they're putting estrogenic chemicals in the water. Finally, tell him that you love him as a brother but if he goes through with this he'll never see you again.
>>
>>7911362
Honestly, tell him that it won't solve his problems, and look up on /pol they usually have better ideas than here. Thing is if he wants to go with it he needs to be absolutely sure, and I don't think your friend fully understamds consequences. Do what you can to stop him, good luck, you will need it.
>>
>>7911404
This desu
>>
>>7911404
/pol/ please. Stop believing in imaginary sky fairies
>>
>>7911470
Leave out the God part if you wish, the facts still remain the same.
>>
>>7911473
but what if OP's friend is a tiny manlet with a small lithe frame?

that actually might be the case thats why he has bad luck with women, he's a numale, and numales make the best tgirls
>>
>>7911473
>the facts still remain the same.
Except OP probably won't abandon her like your emotional blackmail suggestion claims.
>>
>>7911404
>Just explain to him that he's a man and God made him that way and it is a violation of the laws of nature and nature's God for him to turn his back on that.
Read this
http://www.nature.com/news/sex-redefined-1.16943
Sex isn't just male or female.

Gender is the same. Sex, gender and orientation don't always line up the same. 4% of the population done't have them matching.
>>
>>7911496
He doesn't need to abandon him if he actually goes through with it, but just the threat of doing so may provide enough emotional stimulus to keep him whole and unmutilated. And if that's the case, it's worth it.
>>
>>7911473
Psychologists knew 80 years ago that fighting trassexualism was a lost cause. >>7911362 your friend needs to see a proper gender therapist to figure out how trans she is, and to figure out how far she needs to go with her transition.
>>
>>7911509
You mean in Weimar Berlin? lol
>>
>>7911501
If OP somehow is a bad enough friend to abuse the friendship that way, then she shouldn't be taking his advice anyway with or without the threat.
>>
>>7911521
Saving someone from an irreversible and life destroying mistake is 'abuse'?
>>
>>7911551
Transition isn't a mistake. It's fixing nature's fuckup when the target sex changed during gestation.
>>
>>7911563
Then why do most post-transition trannies go on to regret it and commit suicide?
>>
>>7915980
They don't. That study that people always post to "prove" that only compares post-op trans to the general population, not pre-op to post-op.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.