[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Free yourself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: bible-sunlight-fire.jpg (225KB, 1600x965px) Image search: [Google]
bible-sunlight-fire.jpg
225KB, 1600x965px
Open your heart mind and soul to Jesus! He died for all our sins and you must be thankful for his sacrifice. Leave behind your sinful ways and embrace his love so that you too may relive his glory in heaven for the rest of eternity. Reply with your favorite pics of Jesus.
>>
look close at the pic lol
>>
>>7911249
>thinking anyone can be free of sinful ways
>>
Why couldn't God forgive the sins without dying, seems kind of self righteous and dramatic
>>
File: IMAG0236_1.jpg (723KB, 3012x1103px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0236_1.jpg
723KB, 3012x1103px
>>7911249
Sorry it looks like I can't do that
>>
>>7911249
just after this fap OP.
>>
>>7911249
>>
File: Slaanesh_by_baklaher.jpg (142KB, 1024x1117px) Image search: [Google]
Slaanesh_by_baklaher.jpg
142KB, 1024x1117px
>>7911249
faggot.
i'll never make myself free by putting myself in bondage.
don't call it freedom.
it is not freedom when my lifestyle os called a sin, & when i'm prohibited from sinning.
it isn't freedom if i capitulate to someone else's demands.
it's slavery
>pic related, it's MY jesud
>>
This reminds me of my parents who are brainwashed.
>>
>>7911300
>Netbeans
>Not screenshotted

you disgust me on so many levels.
>>
File: 1477159160683.jpg (42KB, 392x429px) Image search: [Google]
1477159160683.jpg
42KB, 392x429px
>>7921460
Good
>>
File: 1468167137623.jpg (25KB, 327x240px) Image search: [Google]
1468167137623.jpg
25KB, 327x240px
>>7911285
because the kingdom of heaven has to be without sin, or it wouldnt be heaven. humans are sinful creatures but god wanted to let them in so he needed a person to be a sacrifice to pay for the sins of all humanity. sins cant be forgiven unless the price has already been paid (for the wages of sin is death). he didnt want to kill all humans to pay the price cause that would defeat the purpose, so he made himself a human so that he can die for the sins instead of everyone else.

its a neat fantasy story. wild that so many people read it like its actual history.

t. a private christian school student for 13 years
>>
>>7911285
Jesus died to take on the sins of humanity. He is the ultimate sacrificial lamb. He came down from heaven to teach us how to live righteous lives and to renew our relationship to God.

>>7911249
God bless you. It's sad that so many people choose not to embrace the love of God. All of the misery of this world wouldn't exist if everyone loved the Lord.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.