[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I Only Get Creepy Guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: comic-parrot-creepy-guy.jpg (32KB, 422x254px) Image search: [Google]
comic-parrot-creepy-guy.jpg
32KB, 422x254px
So basically I "pass" pretty well, and so every time I go out, I usually get hit on at least once or twice. But most of these guys are fucking weird, entitled, creepy, etc. So I'm starting to wonder, are there any guys who are fucking normal and charming? There are some guys who I have shared interests with and everything, but most of them are taken by cis girls, and/or they're not the most attractive people (shallow I know). Is this just a problem with dating where you have to sift through so much bullshit to find diamonds in the rough, or am I somehow the problem here?
>>
The golden rule is that if you have to wonder, you're the problem.
>>
>>7910543
Even if you pass, maybe you look weird. You might look like a girl, but a weird girl. So why should you attract guys above your own level? What do you have to offer that makes you such a catch?
>>
>>7910543
>won't settle for a gut who isn't hot
>won't compete with cis girls
>"are there any guys who are fucking normal and charming?"
You've got being female down to a T!
>>
SQUONCE
>>
>>7910581
Hmmm, well maybe it's less my appearance than my demeanor, I've been told by a bunch of guys that I seem like the type who never smiles, but they still hit on me so it's like ???? So maybe I should try to come off as more "fun", but it's impossible for me to have fun or be happy about anything unless I'm smashed tbqh

>>7910595
Well it's not that I won't compete with them, but it's not like I'm gonna try to mess with what they already have, I'm not a total snake.
>>
>>7910616
People are politely trying to tell you you're a cunt hun. sorry you didn't realize. best of luck baby
>>
>>7910634
But I don't really feel like a cunt, I feel like I'm pretty chill most of the time, I just have a resting face that makes me look sad or upset. And honestly they're not very "polite" about it, most of these guys are pretty much dickweeds anyway. So if they came out and called me a cunt for not smiling enough, I wouldn't really take it to heart, it's not like they really know me.

I guess I'm just wondering where's a better, more casual place to meet guys, but this thread kinda went to shit.
>>
If you were a quality female you would be attracting at least a few quality males. Men, especially alpha males, are not shy about approaching women. If they liked you, you would know by now. Consider that the type of guys who approach you may be the type of guys you deserve, based on what you bring to the table. So either accept them and stop trying to date above your level, or work on improving yourself to the point where attractive men will find you attractive.
>>
>>7910616
>it's impossible for me to have fun or be happy about anything unless I'm smashed tbqh
Is this really true? Why would an attractive, interesting man want to spend time with someone like this? Why would any person want to spend time with someone like this? Get help
>>
File: ladies.jpg (43KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
ladies.jpg
43KB, 500x363px
>>7910733
>I guess I'm just wondering where's a better, more casual place to meet guys

What are those "interests" you mentioned in your first post, OP?

You should go out to places and pursue those interests openly, and publicly. All the ones which take you out places, look for singles mixers that involve those interests. Find or START local Facebook groups for those interests.

Post adverts for the groups on local craigslists/gumtree sites. Find OR ARRANGE singles meet ups in those groups for people to explore your mutual interests together.

"Hey all! I'm going to be at X musesum/gallery/theater/venue for [whatever interest] on _______ at ______ o'clock! If anyone is free and interested in hanging out, drop on by. I can be messaged through this group on Facebook as well. So we won't miss each other."

Is it cringe level work? Yeah, but if you can't find other people doing it sometimes you need to step the fuck up and be a community leader. Also, it will get you meeting more and more people... a social network might help you in less direct ways.

Say, you make a good friend doing this, and their brother/cousin/co-worker/ex is a really nice guy... the new friend might hook you up with a date. Shit like this is how normies had to do it back in the day. It is worth a shot, and if nothing else, running a small group like this can be great on a resume for a young person. Shows management chops.
>>
>i'm a miserable sad sack drunk who goes around feeling sorry for myself and displays no apparent redeeming qualities
>why are the top 10% of men not interested in me?
>>
>>7910543
cry
me
a
river
>>
>>7911143
>Why would any person want to spend time with someone like this?

I guess it's because I'm halfway decently attractive, come off as "intimidating", "intense", or "mysterious" to people who don't know any better, have a good sense of humor, and can hold engaging conversations about shit that I'm not even really interested in.

Really I don't know why it should matter that I'm not actually happy if I can fake it well enough, do guys really care about shit like that? Like how I'm "really" feeling in my soul or whatever? I mean it's not like it's anything that anyone can fix, like it's not their fault I'm never happy, so they shouldn't have to feel bad about it or concern themselves with it. Maybe that's naive though.

>>7911202
Hm, well thanks for giving actual advice. It might be good to put myself out there in a different capacity than just going out at night, like actually engaging in some kind of activity. If I started to be seen as an active member of the scene or whatever, I'd probably get more attention.
>>
>>7911378
>come off as "intimidating", "intense", or "mysterious" to people who don't know any better,
I wouldn't necessarily consider those positives.
>Really I don't know why it should matter that I'm not actually happy if I can fake it well enough, do guys really care about shit like that? Like how I'm "really" feeling in my soul or whatever? I mean it's not like it's anything that anyone can fix, like it's not their fault I'm never happy, so they shouldn't have to feel bad about it or concern themselves with it. Maybe that's naive though.
No one wants to be around a miserable person. Would you? And you're probably not faking it as well as you think which is where the 'intimidating/intense/' vibe is coming from. And of course if people become close to someone they will have empathy for them and want to try to fix their problems. If you have a lot of problems that is an incentive for them to not want to get too close to you, because then they would feel obligated to help you with them.
>>
>>7910550
This. I only ever attract creepy awful weirdos with extreme fetishes and scary behavior but I finally had to accept that it's because I'm the lowest tier of the dating pool. I'm so bad that even those who normally understand not to talk to girls don't care about hitting on me. It's sad but a truth.
>>
>>7910543
All guys who hit on me lose interest as soon as I tell them I'm a tranny.
If they don't lose interest they come out as super submissive and want me to fuck them.

I just want someone similar to me, who is kinda boring, prefers watching a movie together and cuddle and wants regular normal sex where he fucks me.
>>
>>7911392
>And of course if people become close to someone they will have empathy for them and want to try to fix their problems. If you have a lot of problems that is an incentive for them to not want to get too close to you, because then they would feel obligated to help you with them.

That doesn't really make logical sense to me, like I don't get why someone would care about me when I don't really have anything to offer them? Which is what people were saying earlier in the thread, I have nothing to offer except the material (which, since I don't have money, is basically just my body), so of course I'm only going to attract men who only care about that and nothing else. So I guess I've actually been able to deconstruct the reason why I don't attract men who care about more than that, because I don't have more, I'm like an empty shell kind of. So yeah it's all starting to make more sense, thank you.

>>7911414
That's also part of it, like obviously this will be a bit less complicated after SRS, because I'll actually be able to give these creeps what they want, and squeeze a little bit of validation out of them that way. So I probably won't be complaining about them as much, but it still begs the question, how can meaningful relationships be formed when you have nothing meaningful to offer? Do you resign yourself to a life of shallow relationships with people you don't care about? Isolate yourself from other people so you don't end up wasting their time caring about you? What's most ethical here?
>>
>>7911431
To echo what the other anon said: You should engage in interesting hobbies to attract non creepy men. You aren't having luck are the club (gee, wonder why), so join a club or get a hobby. Also consider trashing to a mental heath professional if you truly believe you are a shell of a person, as you stated previously.
>>
>>7910543
Most of the guys who would hit on you out of the blue are creeps.
>>
>>7910543
From the sound of it, and your posts in the rest of the thread:
You're a creepy narcissistic alcoholic bitch, who thinks her resting bitch face and "intimidating" personality are her best attributes and it's everyone else's fault for not thinging you're better than "those other girls" even though you are EXACTLY like "those other girls" down to te point that you have standards much much higher than you deserve.

Does that make sense?
Get help your alcoholism, learn how to enjoy things, enjoy people, and learn how to ditch the ego.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.