[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Too Fast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

File: 1420041082350.png (357KB, 1600x1048px) Image search: [Google]
1420041082350.png
357KB, 1600x1048px
I consider myself a progressive person but everything seems to be changing so fast, only last year gay marriage still wasn't legal (Took way too long). I've always been okay with trans people who are actually looking to have their gender swapped through surgery but now people are talking about being trans and never getting surgery and being "non-binary".

I'd like to be inclusive but often times I find I say things that offend people without knowing. what exactly is up with "non-binary" people, and as a bonus, what's a non-binary form of miss/misses/mister/sir/ma'am?
>>
>>7908302
>what exactly is up with "non-binary" people
They're straight people felt left out on the lgbt bandwagon so decided to invent their own letters so they can pretend to be oppressed.

There you have it.
Now go.
>>
>>7908302
>Took way too long
We don't live for your approval, thanks.

>what's a non-binary form of miss/misses/mister/sir/ma'am?
People have names you know. Use them.
>>
>took way to long
Don't be triggered, I was saying gay marriage being legal took to long, I am gay myself

>use their name
What about teachers? What about in a formal setting such as talking to your boss or a respected scientist?
>>
>>7908302
> about being trans and never getting surgery
I assume you're pro public healthcare that covers all procedures needed by trans people then?
>>
>>7908378
Come back when your teacher, or after you graduate your boss or a respected scientist you somehow meet, is nb.

Until then you can keep your binary normatizing bigotry to yourself.
>>
>>7908419
no I'm not. I think people need to pay for surguries like that. It's not about actually getting it, it's about having THE INTENT to get it. Like, at least wanting it.

There's some people who would say no if offered it for free, those are the ones I was mentioned

>>7908432
binary normatizing? I'm just confused. I want to be inclusive, so I need to know what I should say. it's not bigotry if i legitimately want to know how to be respectful.
>>
>>7908495
>no I'm not. I think people need to pay for surguries like that. It's not about actually getting it, it's about having THE INTENT to get it. Like, at least wanting it.
If somebody has troubles making ends meet (and trans people are at much higher risk of being socioeconomically disadvantaged compared to general population), don't blame them for not having intent on spending tens of thousands on something that may not be strictly necessary.
>>
>>7908530
>There's some people who would say no if offered it for free
>>
This is the problem. You guys are looking at me like I'm in opposition, when I'm just confused. I want to be educated on this topic and be a good person, and you haven't answered any of my questions.
>>
>>7908539
SRS is also a serious operation that poses real risk of severe complications. It's not like you your dick gets magically turned into vagina.
>>
>>7908495
>no I'm not. I think people need to pay for surguries like that.
You want the fed to pander to you with things like gay marriage but throw trans people under the bus when it comes to medical care? You're no ally.
>>
>>7908551
>You guys are looking at me like I'm in opposition
Because you are.
1. We do not take the QIAAP++ seriously.
2. We do not take kindly to strangers.
>>
>>7908605
what does QIAAP++ mean?

You don't take kindly to strangers? no wonder so many people are put off by the gay community. When people try to join you push them away.
>>7908597 I think people should have to pay for any surgery (an-cap here)
>>
>>7908626
>an-cap who supports federal overreach and government marriage
>>
>>7908626
>what does QIAAP++ mean?
Queer, Intersex, Asexual, Asomething, Pansexual, some other shit we don't have letters for
>When people try to join you push them away.
No you idiot.
You don't "join" the gay community.
>>
>>7908658
I don't believe in government marriage at all, but there isn't really any way to get rid of the government, so I support any real freedom that can be achieved.
>>
>>7908551
>You guys are looking at me like I'm in opposition,
You probably are. Who did you support in the election?
>>
>>7908717
Nobody, I thought they where all idiots.
>>
>>7908691
Funny how your claimed political principles get abandoned just enough to give you everything straights get, but trans people have to beg on the streets and resort to prostitution if they want to transition in your dream world. If they don't get locked up for being unable to pay the taxes to fund the state bureaucracy that supports you and your husband's marriage.
>>
File: 1484685635695.jpg (100KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1484685635695.jpg
100KB, 640x640px
>>7908733
>>7908663
>>7908605

He probably means help/morally support the gay community you drama queens.

Honestly, its this sort of shitty attitude that makes otherwise well-intentioned straights
and bisexuals run to hills on such issues because the likes of you bite off their hand for trying to sate there curiousity.
This is why i only associate with conservative to fascist homosexuals. At least they can see the hipocrasy and stupidity of modern gay rights and issues.

Also opposition is healthy and getting your dick cut off is your choice ergo should be your money/debt problem.

If i cant have laser eye surgery for free you cant have a vagina for free. that simple.
>>
>>7908895
>If i cant have laser eye surgery for free you cant have a vagina for free. that simple.
Except >>7908809
>>
>>7908895
thank you
>>7908809
The ideal world would be an-cap, but I'm not an idiot and I know we cant undo the governments hold now. I believe in the tenants of anarcho capitalism (FREEDOM). I don't know what you mean by straight, because late you mention "you and your husband's marriage" (I don't know why you'd assume I'm married.)
>>
>>7908895
>He probably means help/morally support the gay community
>its this sort of shitty attitude that makes otherwise well-intentioned straights
and bisexuals run to hills on such issues
Oh I'm sorry that I do not fall for such lies.
No straight person has ever lifted a finger for us, so don't pretend this nigger is any different.
>This is why i only associate with conservative to fascist homosexuals.
Guess what?
I'm a conservative faggot.
And I don't buy this virtue signalling crap you seemingly can't get enough of.
>>
>>7908971
>No straight person has ever lifted a finger for us, so don't pretend this nigger is any different.

WHAT!?
>>
>>7909001
You heard me.
>>
FFS man, /LGBT/ is fucking crazy.

I first thought it would be 1 of 3 things:

1.normal 4channers trolling people ("wow a faggot")
2.reasonable poeple
3.Tumblr on 4chan

This is fucking gold, it's like the worst parts of 1 and 3.

this is the only thread I'm going to ever be on on /LGBT/
>>
>>7909024
>this is the only thread I'm going to ever be on on /LGBT/
Good riddance.
>>
>>7908969
>the ideal an-cap world would have everything you want, but until then you have to pay your taxes and get nothing in return
>I get gay marriage now because that can be achieved and there's no way to get rid of government
>>
>>7909024
>this is the only thread I'm going to ever be on on /LGBT/
You forget the thread where you told the suicidal OP to kill herself >>7908931
>>
I never got why straight people just treat us like trash and then come here and pretend to be all nice and supportive.
Like pick a side and stick with it.
>>
File: 1485028495809.jpg (10KB, 256x288px) Image search: [Google]
1485028495809.jpg
10KB, 256x288px
>>7908909

personally i dont advocate gay marraige. Civil partnerships at best because lets face it its the same but no religious undertone. Gay marrige is a perverse fetish. Marrige is a straight persons 'gift' but no its a sad joke. Anyway doesnt matter because we've gone past that tipping point so barring a culural year zero we're stuck with this sad state of affairs.

You have to be preety pathetic to resort to prostitution to essentially wear dresses better. Get a real job as bobby and if your proper serious you'll do it when finacially stable. That is if you havent grown out of it at that point (past 20) and just dress up on weekends because it now just gets your peepee hard.

>>7908969
I got you my man.

>>7908971
First off, read a history book. Sympathetic straights are the whole reason you can suck off Tarquin, sally.
If your were a true 'conservative' you'd realize this and have a more caring ear for your straight brethren
>>
>>7909053
oh yeah, I actually did forget. thanks. And btw this is 4chan, if someone says they're going to kill themselves they're probobly b8ing, and also you should expect people to say "do it"
>>
>>7909074
>First off, read a history book.
Maybe you should.
>Sympathetic straights are the whole reason you can suck off Tarquin, sally.
There's no "sympathetic straights".
Maybe in your little fantasy world, but I'm living in reality right now.
>>
>>7909062
I am supportive. YOU specifically are a fucking idiot tho
>>
>>7909107
>I am supportive.
No you're not.
We know better than that, or at least most of us do.
>>
>>7909092
kys fag
>>
>>7909146
>kys fag
exactly
>>
>>7909168
Seriously.
>>
>>7908530
Are you kidding me?
>>
>>7908302
I know exactly how you feel.

Non binary is for straight people who wish they were gay
>>
>>7909107
Why are namefags always toxic waste dumps?

Does the desire to be noticed always coexist with a caustic personality?

More study will have to be done but it is an interesting theory.
>>
>>7909249
I use my name so people know who they're talking to. I also go on other forums with the same name. the whole "annon x replies to annon y" thing get's confusing.
>>
>>7908302
You really don't need to worry about knowing all 40 or whatever genders, just know male and female (which are the most common) and use they/them for everyone else (unless they tell you of a specific other preference). It's not likely you'll get to know more than a handful of nb people, so it's basically a non issue so long as you follow the "don't be a dick" principle and don't go around intentionally misgendering people after they've clarified what their gender/pronouns are.

There isn't really a standard "title" for nb people like sir/miss (m and mx are common suggestions, though they're not really standardized). I'd just call them by their first name, or their title (captain, professor, etc).
>>
File: 1484584428718.jpg (52KB, 500x583px) Image search: [Google]
1484584428718.jpg
52KB, 500x583px
>>7909095

I think this is the real issue. You (and i do mean YOU) live in an isolated social circle, if your not completly anti social that is, thus you have a pre-concived notion on straight people. possibly the negative perception comes from a straight family member(s).

Ultimatly, your probably an unlikable fellow so the fact theres statisticlly more straights hatin' on you is nothing to direct your anger out. Plenty of gays think your an annoying fruit too i bet.

In short, get out your comfort zone more and im sure you'll meet these 'fantasy' nice straights. I say that with sincere concern anon.
>>
>>7909280
>>7909312
Thank you rational people.
>>
>>7909074
>personally i dont advocate gay marraige. Civil partnerships at best because lets face it its the same but no religious undertone. Gay marrige is a perverse fetish. Marrige is a straight persons 'gift' but no its a sad joke.
glad somebody else thinks this.
>>
>>7908322
nah I grew up with it not knowing what it is, finding out years later it's a thing, which explained a bunch of stuff I had done naturally
>>
why is marriage so important to gays?

you can have the ceremony, swap rings, slow dance, kiss, have all the legal benefits of a marriage, but if it's named 'civil partnership' and not 'marriage' then it's all null and void
>>
>>7913090
why is marriage so important to straights?

you can have the ceremony, swap rings, slow dance, kiss, have all the legal benefits of a marriage, but if it's named 'civil partnership' and not 'marriage' then it's all null and void
>>
>>7913090
I wondered this too as a young gay lad. The answer I had heard from others and tend to agree with is that if we're just as decent as even the scummiest straight couple, why do we get our own version of marriage?

It's like asking why the blacks didn't want their own drinking fountains, if it's exactly the same in every way why do we need our own?
>>
File: Karyotype_Denver_system.jpg (399KB, 2261x1374px) Image search: [Google]
Karyotype_Denver_system.jpg
399KB, 2261x1374px
>>7908432
Ain't gonna happen. Real scientists believe in chromosomes.
>>
>>7912841
No you're just playing pretend.
>>
>>7913265
Scientists don't deny or ignore chromosomes, but they recognize that they're only part of the picture.
>>
File: dkasmdakjsm.png (117KB, 744x370px) Image search: [Google]
dkasmdakjsm.png
117KB, 744x370px
why do these all look like fish
>>
>>7908302
Just stop caring. Call people he/she /they if they ask, just "they" if you're not sure. It's not like you're friends with em.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.