[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do FtM transpeople deal with being manlets after the transition?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

How do FtM transpeople deal with being manlets after the transition?
>>
I wouldn't know. I'm 6'2".
>>
>>7908062
Bullshit.
>>
>>7908048
I know this is b8, but I'd much rather be considered short than be considering suicide because I look like a girl
>>
>>7908114
Don't worry, I'm not pretty like your husbando Oliver.
>>
>>7908048
>tfw ftm
>tfw 5'11 with 5'5 gf
>>
>>7908048
im a 6' dutchfag

sorry for your shit genetics
>>
>>7908048
Whats wrong with the fourth girl? shes cute
>>
File: 1428872340159.jpg (39KB, 560x349px) Image search: [Google]
1428872340159.jpg
39KB, 560x349px
>>7908048
being 5'8 is not that bad desu
i'm 5'10 in timbs, i just sleep in them
>>
>don't care about being 5'6"
>avoid pushing people away with insecurity
>get laid
>>
>>7908048
>FtM transpeople
>trying this hard to avoid simply using the right pronouns and terms

anyway, i'm 5'5-5'6" but don't feel as bad about it as most cis guys at the same height because of perspective (i was 5'3" pre-t)
still not great
>tfw no femlet gf
>>
>>7908048
Only people without a personality and social capital cares about height. Take what you got and own it.
>>
>>7911916
I try to live by this but it always sticks in the back of my mind somehow. I'm not even as bad as some people being 5'8 barefoot, so I should consider myself lucky but I feel like all the people I want look down on me because I got masculine features but not the masculine height.
>>
>>7908689

At least you are doing your part to spread your genetics by taking it in the ass.
>>
>>7911947
I'm 5'3 and get by with an enormous ego. I find that if I undercut people with good retorts and intelligence it doesn't matter much. A m8 of mine is 6'4, silent and autistic. Trust me it's better to be a small package with a lot to say than to take up a lot of space and not wanting to be there. No force in the universe can make a tall guy disappear in a crowd.
>>
>>7912147
I'll try better to heed your advice. Thanks
>>
>>7908048
By being handsome.
I'd like to be taller but if I were ugly it'd be worse.
>>
>>7912245
This. People overlook height if you're attractive enough.
>>
tfw 5"2 and it bothers me a lot, I guess I'll just have to deal with it.
>>
>>7908048
considering getting that leg extending surgery maybe. Being gay also helps a lot for manlets I think.
>>
>>7911608
Do you seriously get taller on T? I'm 5'4...
>>
lifting, having only manlet friends

>5'3"
>>
>>7912779
If you were young enough, but by adulthood, your anklebones are fused and you can't get taller.
>>
>>7908689
6 feet is considered manlet nowadays. Unless you live in some shitty Asian country.

You're Dutch? lmao. You're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>7912787
Darn it...
>>
>>7912811
5'4" is not that bad. Yes you are a manlet, but I met a 4'10" ftm and I literally was depressed after because I felt so sorry for him.
>>
>>7912825
>4'10"
aawww :3
>>
>>7912512
Yep. For example, I have a 6'3 cis female cousin who's butt ugly who constantly laments not finding a guy taller than her. For a while, she considered going bi, but even dykes didn't want her because she looks like a hon.

Then she found out about ftms, tried to pass a while for a guy (she's tall, so she thought there wouldn't be issues there). No one, male or female, gave a shit because she's still ugly as sin.

tl;dr attractive + good body > height.
>>
>>7912787
I'm 18 and 5'7. My mum said she went through a growth spurt in her early 20s. Is there hope for me?
>>
>>7912779
i'm the anon you responded to
i started blockers at 15 and t at 17, so don't expect much
>>
I don't care about height, but I want my hands to be rougher, thicker manly sausage fingers. I hate how soft and girly my hands look.

I''d perform any sort of weird torture upon them if they gave me the results I wanted without permanently damaging my functions.
>>
At 5'5" I used to think I was too short to transition, but as an Asian in an immigrant neighborhood it stands out a lot less than I'd think

Also gained an inch of height during transition even though my growth plates had fused, probably posture improvements from stronger core muscles + no tits.
>>
File: 1463853118737.jpg (24KB, 252x291px) Image search: [Google]
1463853118737.jpg
24KB, 252x291px
>>7908689
>>7908062
>>7908680
>tfw no tall ftm bf
>>
>>7912147
>short man's syndrome this severe.

Spoken like a true manlet
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.