[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are asexuals part of the lgbt community?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 000.png (3KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
000.png
3KB, 128x128px
i've seen a lot of discourse around aces and same-sex attracted people saying they're not part of the community. what do you guys think??
>>
>>7907902
I'm gay and I've always considered them part of the community.
>>
>>7907902
>what do you guys think??
Well technically they're not since there's no A in LGBT.

Then again our cishet overlords have decided that LGBTQIAAP++ is now the de facto official standard.
But fuck that it's /lgbt/ and it will stay /lgbt/
>>
>>7907902

As a white Christian heteroromantic asexual cis male, I feel like an ally towards the LGBT community than a member.

But homoromantic asexuals are going to face the exact same discrimination as homoromantic sexuals, and they really don't need the LGBT community telling them they don't exist and you only belong in the community if you fuck people.
>>
Only if you promise to stop posting stupid stuff about how asexual people are magic.
>>
>>7907902
I don't think that the "community" is holistic enough for them to be a part of all of it.
>>
>>7911021
>Christian
I would have feel sympathy for your case but this is disgusting.
>>
>>7907902
>>7907902
>asexual
Its spelled "Mentally ill"
>>
>>7911153
In that case they indeed belong in this community.
>>
>>7907902
Are atheists part of the religious community? Are non-sports fans part of the sports enthusiast community? Are virgins part of the swinger community? Are people who never touched a drop of alcohol AA? Are 2 year olds part of the senior citizen community?
>>
>>7907902
We have only seen real asexuality beyond severe trauma or disorders in gerbils. So no, they are in the tumblr community. They can fuck off.
>>
>>7907902
>"asexuals"
Every "asexual" I ever met was a kinky slut and that's the sad truth.
>>
>>7911153
Nah, it means "I don't want to have sex because I am too depressed or I think I am too ugly for people to want me so I pretend there isn't anything wrong with me"
>>
>are asexuals part of the lgbt community?

I don't see an A in LGBT.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.