[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people on this board have such low standards? You see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: B.jpg (37KB, 960x790px) Image search: [Google]
B.jpg
37KB, 960x790px
Why do people on this board have such low standards? You see MtFs post pictures were they clearly look like feminine dudes and everyone goes like:

>omg so cute!!!
>id make you my gf! by my gf?
>you pass girl!

It's so fucking cancerous and helpful at all.
>>
>>7906561
Maybe because many of us have similar issues/struggles and not everyone gets off on putting others down all the time.
You sound like a narc/sociopath, don't worry Im one too, but i try to improve, maybe you could too one day.
>>
File: image.jpg (283KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
283KB, 1080x1080px
>>7906561
It's true, Robbie still has a huge cranium and boxy bones after a quarter million with if Hollywood surgery.

There's no hope for the twinkhons
>>
>>7906586
>being realistic and saying the truth means you're a narc/sociopath

Holy shit. How autistic are you? You don't have to tell a person "you're ugly as fuck kill yourself" but telling them "Right now you look more manly, you don't pass, but continue and stay determined!" ... is not being a fucking sociopath.
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 598x508px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 598x508px
>>7906586
People need to worry about their body. We're nothing more than dust without it.

Feeling discomfort is the only way to make things better. If you get conplacent, you fail and become a Twinkhon just like Blaire. Also he needs to go back and get a ffs revision cause brow is still fucked up in >>7906561
>>
File: gorgeous-792x1024.jpg (134KB, 792x1024px) Image search: [Google]
gorgeous-792x1024.jpg
134KB, 792x1024px
>>7906561
It's called hugboxing and it's a millennial thing.
Everybody wins!
There are no losers in this Utopia.
>>
>>7906620
We don't hugbox, hon. We've got no problems with breaking your delusions, for you own good of course.
>>
>>7906561
Uhm don't you know that this board is full of gay dudes who like fem boys? I found out the more I passed the less responses I'd get, but at 2-3 months hrt it was like I was posting gold
>>
>>7906616
Blaire is doing better than most cis-girls and is more desired than them too. I was watching her live stream yesterday (had around 2000-3000 concurrent viewers which is HUGE if you compare it to most people on Twitch for example) and donations came raining in. Everything was flooded with positive comments and men loving her.

So yeah, dunno.
>>
>>7906626
Spot he person with the strict daddy fetish

Omg I found him
>>7906633
She's catering to a specific fantasy ofc she's doing well, most cis women don't want to be a cum rag
>>
>>7906633
That's BECAUSE she's a tranny, it doesn't matter how many donations you get on fucking social media, those cis people will throw money at anyone no matter how much of an obvious faggot they are, just look at Gigi. None of that matters as long as your brow is fucked up, and to some extent her chin is still fucked as well.
>>
>>7906616
>>7906598
I find it hilarious when people say this person has had zero surgery I mean I'm jelly as hell she must have had a huge sugar daddy but come on she looked toad before.
>>
>>7906633
POST YOUR FEET BLAIRE
>>
>>7906633
Fetishists following you doesn't make it any better. Still is Twinkhon
>>
>>7906561
There are people attracted to androgynous trannies.
>>
>>7906633
I mean everybody loves bbc (as a fetish) but no one will chose it for life,
>>
>>7906561
>accusing /tttt/, the board dedicated explicitly and exclusively to being a tranny punchbox, of hugboxing
really makes you think
>>
>>7906561
Who keeps using Ribschan's picture for all these threads?
>>
>>7912613
who is ribschan
>>
>>7906650
I honestly don't think she's had surgery? Her jaw is the same size. You can just see that. But she definitely learned to move it into a different shape.
>>
Yes in /passgen/ there is a sort of hugbox culture but I'd say its a minority compared to the rest of the board's punch box culture. I've seen threads where cis-females have been posted and crazy ass trannies come out of no where saying that fucking cis-females have hon features. Don't even get me stared on Blair, the bitch passses but still she is apparently a hideous alpha male hon to every tranny on this board. Hons will always find a way to destroy even a cis-female and say she doesn't pass, it's crazy.
>>
>>7912653
The entire shape has changed sorry but you can't elimate that kind of jaw by holding your jaw different hrt is not the magic you idiots think it is.
>>
>>7912627
Blair White has a large ribcage.
>>7912653
>>7912717
I think her jaw looks bigger now though.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 481x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 481x480px
>>7912653
If he really hasn't had surgery then he's a mega hon with an abnormally massive and long cranium and big jaw.

You're hugboxing big time
>>
>>7912724
Honestly seeing pre transition photos of Blair gives me hope cause she looked horrible before what surgeon did she go too cause that guy deserves a Nobel prize.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.