[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yes another suicide thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1488765708786.jpg (76KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1488765708786.jpg
76KB, 612x612px
Hey so lgbt should I come out in a suicide note? On one hand I have young family members that might be lgbt maybe my shitty life could help be an example of why not to hide/repress. My family is still kind of anti lgbt so maybe it will show the parents how messed up it is to not listen to your kids. On the other hand Im an ultra twinkhon that looks like a man. I could end up looking like uncle tranny that killed himself because he was insane from being a tranny and it could go the opposite way. Woukd it matter anyway???Idk any opinions???
>>
I will likely suicide too, what method are you using?
>>
>>7905836
OP don't bother, get yourself educated and get away from your family and be happy. It may seem massive now but you will look back like it's mundane. Also it's stupid to try and be a martyr it won't change anything just shoot for happiness
>>
>>7905836
Killing yourself is dumb
>>
>>7905919
agreeeeeeeeee
>>
>>7905836
Don't, just kys
>>
>>7905836
>literally plans to be the second tranny in her family to an heroine
you are going to make them even more transphobic than they already are
>>
File: 1488131000696.png (978KB, 1080x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1488131000696.png
978KB, 1080x1063px
>>7905848
I'm using a gun but I want to get like plastic so there's not alot of clean up. I tried pills when I was younger but I throw everything up and passed out so I wanna do it right.

>>7905848
>OP don't bother, get yourself educated and get away from your family and be happy
I'm in school, I have hobbies, I almost got a job. I tried really hard to distract myself but it's useless I'm not living life this is all tearing me down piece by piece. I don't think I'll ever find happiness unfortunately idk what else to do...

>>7905925
OK cool thanks

>>7905935
Yea... I guess your right maybe I should just not leave anything
>>
>>7905836
wtf if you're kysing anyway just come out to them in person beforehand.
>>
File: hyde-laugh.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
hyde-laugh.gif
2MB, 320x240px
Shit like this makes me really glad my parents were 70s stoners who locked themselves in their room all the time and never really engaged with me much until I was too old to form a strong bond with them. I was kinda lonely sometimes, but at least it had the consequence of my developing nuclear bomb proof self-confidence/worth. I can't even imagine caring about what someone else thinks enough to want to kill myself. As soon as I realized my family was even slightly anti-lgbt, I lost all interest in their approval of it, and I moved as far away as I could and don't tell any of them anything about my private life now.

Honestly, you people need to stop and ask yourselves why the fuck do you care so much?

You don't have to care.
>>
>>7906428
Good on you! Why did they lock themselves in their room all the time?
>>
>>7906428
Maybe cause my parents weren't pieces of shit and actually cared for me?
>>
>>7905836
Dude dont kys, if you were 100% convinced you wouldn't come here for attention, just get the fuck away from your family and live your life
>>
>>7906346
anon stop, i'll be your bf
>>
>>7906438
because they were smoking pot

>>7906444
>they cared for me
>I'm afraid to lose their love by letting them know who I really am

These things are mutually exclusive. They didn't care for you if you're pretending to be someone you're not. They care for the child they thought they had.
>>
File: CIbdMmrWwAAfi-c.jpg (67KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
CIbdMmrWwAAfi-c.jpg
67KB, 600x480px
>>7906975
Yea I guess I'm not 100% but my life isn't that great I feel like this might be my only way.
>>7906997
I wish anon but I'm pretty ugly desu trust me you wouldn't want me
>>
>>7907926
If you're not going to engage with us just go and an hero already without bothering everyone.
>>
>>7905836
I'm all for killing yourself, but giving your parents the satisfaction that their lgbt "not my child" is now dead is kinda like just surrendering like a little bitch.
>>
>>7908019
Yea I can see that I don't think it's surrendering though because I want to just be done with this weird situation where I'm transitioning but I'll never get seen as a woman or even a passing transwoman like I try and try but nothing. All these years I repressed for my family when I could have been me you know??? So I thought if I came out maybe it will wake the rest of my family up im not killing myself for the sake of others I'm doing it for me. And at the same time maybe it can show something that my family never realized idk
>>
Just be a faggot and masturbate alot like the rest of us until you are educationally and financially well off enough to leave home and never come back.
>>
>>7908125
>All these years I repressed for my family when I could have been me you know
So instead of killing yourself, you should take your anger and frustration out on your family.

Spare no one, not even the children.
>>
>>7908199
I wish it was simple as that but it's just passing and being seen as the gender that I want. I hate being a guy like this all sucks.

>>7908230
Yea thats not gonna happen anon
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.