[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How painful is virgin anal sex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1551116237-4568.png (284KB, 722x485px) Image search: [Google]
1551116237-4568.png
284KB, 722x485px
How painful is virgin anal sex?
>>
Like taking a constipated shit

over and over and over and over
>>
File: 685.jpg (71KB, 375x486px) Image search: [Google]
685.jpg
71KB, 375x486px
>>7904333
>>
>>7904328
For a man or a woman/MTF?
>>
>>7904339
What's the difference?
>>
>>7904339

Man on man action, want to let my bf fuck me silly, but I hate pain, especially if there's usually blood.
>>
>>7904328
Depends on how much you practiced with dildos
>>
>>7904358
What is lube for $500, Alex?
>>
>>7904328
Assuming lube and condoms are used and the dick is average not much.
If you never had anything up your pooper a little okay, but a real dick is usually softer and smaller than most dildoes.
>>
I didn't feel much desu. Though I did loose myself up a bit beforehand. The initial penetration felt good, but once it was in, it was just nothing. My ass is just pretty chill about having things in it I guess.
>>
>>7904358
it wont hurt as long as you loosen up a bit right before

it'll probably still be a little sore but not near as bad if you do a little finger action before,ya knowaimsayin?
>>
Why haven't you been practicing with a dildo like a good fag?
>>
>>7904328
Anal sounds disgusting tbqh. No wonder people see us as degenerates.
>>
>>7904358
>10/04/16 New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
>06/20/16 New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page

the pain is half the fun, i love the way it hurts.
>>
>>7904328
It doesn't have to be painful at all, after all, it's your asshole, it doesn't have a hymen, you probably took a shit as thick as a cock some times before. Just clean it, lube it up, loosen it up or push slowly at first, and then boom, you're getting fucked in the ass.
>>
>>7904333
Yeah my first time bottoming was awful. Turns out he was just terrible at it, because when I whore around after that it was much easier with bigger dicked guys. Just take it slow. Get him to finger you. Maybe even fuck yourself with a dildo beforehand, although that's still very different. Mostly use lots of lune. Take it slow, and don't hesitate to tell him to stop if it gets to be too much.

On the other hand I've also been with guys who do get frustrated after a while and just start fucking me hard, and that also ends up feeling great once you figure out how to relax properly. Afterwards can be a different story though. It's never fun to realize that your asshole is bleeding.
>>
>>7904328
my first time was really pleasant, actually.
my bf is so gentle and loving, he spent about an hour just playing with my butt and making it ready and loose.
when we finally got to the real thing, i literally begged for it, and he did even the penetration really slowly.
by the time he got himself balls deep into me, i had already cum twice.
then we just started working from there, almost every night, and now he can fuck me pretty much normally, sometimes even roughly, and the only word i can use to describe the feeling is 'heavenly'.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.