[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is Cara Poster?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 22

File: AllOfTheseCharactersHavePenises.png (2MB, 1744x1297px) Image search: [Google]
AllOfTheseCharactersHavePenises.png
2MB, 1744x1297px
I keep seeing posts by some cunt with a Harime Nui avatar, who everyone seems to be calling "Cara Poster", or just "Cara". Who is she? What is her history? Why does she act like a huge bitch to everyone?
>>
>>7903995
ultra early transitioner from maine (?) there was a book about her
>>
>>7904003

>there was a book about her
Title?
>>
>>7903995
Just a self-hating semi-repressed tranny that makes a lot of troll threads.
Like with gays many of our most virulent haters are just sad closet cases.
>>
>>7904015
Xir's talking about Nicole Maines
>>
basically the monkey king of obnoxious shitpoating trannies.
>>
>>7904003
Cara poster isn't the one from the book, they're pre-tranasition and just stalk and harass and constantly post the pictures of the tranny from the book because they're obsessed with them.
I've seen a couple of their posts in threads where they admitted that the college literally had to tell them to stop harassing/stalking this person and banned them from all campus residences because they didn't want to let them know which one the book tranny was in by banning them from just that one.

That's like seriously "breaking news: kidnapped and murdered by longtime stalker" tier.
>>
>>7904053
No, there's a book about Cara, too. Though I can't remember the title right now, anyone know it?
>>
>>7903995
>cunt
be more respectful, the entity known as Cara is going through some difficult times
>>
>>7904067
How To Stalk Early Transitioners And Kill Yourself At 24
>>
>>7904064

So Cara poster is a stalker? Then why does she act like she is on a moral high horse so much about being an early transitioner? She's clearly an immoral person, which cancels out any sort of arguments she might have about being a "trutrans".

>>7904070

What sort of difficult times?
>>
>>7904107
She's imploding and losing touch with reality, I guess it has do to with everyone knowing her origin story and the restraining order against her.
>>
>>7904118

What is her origin story?
>>
>>7904107
>implying cis females or trutrans can't be stalkers
>>
>>7904107
>Then why does she act like she is on a moral high horse so much about being an early transitioner?
Some of it is them strawmanning what the tranny they're obsessed with is supposedly like.
Like they're seriously obsessed and spend hours posting this person's pictures and obsessing about their appearance and behaviours and random passages in the book about them and all sorts of shit.

They're literally a stalker that got banned from college residences because of their refusal to stop stalking and harassing a stranger and so now they take out their frustrations out by constantly shitposting and making threads on this board trying to convince people to join their crusade and turn people against this stranger they stalk since obviously taking them down a peg and revealing them as evil or something is of the utmost importance.
>>
>>7904130
you'll have to get the book to find out

or reverse stalk her until you get her snapchat, apparently
>>
>>7904140
stfu
>>7904130
it was on this thread >>7882383
but all her posts were deleted
>>
>>7903995
because the commeters seem to be not explaining this adequately, let me just make it clear that cara is not an early transitioner by her own definition
she is 21 and pre-hrt, and has fallen for her own memes enough that she's trying to tell me she can't transition (although part of this is her external locus of control, in that she is very happy to start hrt if i am the one getting it to her)
she is convinced she would be incapable of passing, even though she has a pretty good starting point and most of her problems are because she has an extremely low body fat percentage which is masculinizing by making her skeleton more obvious
>>
>>7904130
>>7904140
You're being lied to, Cara is a nobody and a stalker, she doesn't have a book about her. Nicole has a book called "Becoming Nicole" though.
>>
File: 1.png (4MB, 2865x9340px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
4MB, 2865x9340px
>>7903995
1/2
>>
File: 2.jpg (2MB, 1280x7799px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
2MB, 1280x7799px
>>7904154
2/2

now you know the beginning of the story
>>
>>7904143
It's in this thread if you actually want to read it.
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7882383/#7886051

>>7904154
These were the posts that got the restraining order against me.
>>
>>7904163
Why were your posts deleted? Avatar-fagging? Is that why you changed character?
>>
>>7904188
Then we can report all her posts again and she'll get banned for the avatars and the ban evasion.
>>
>>7904132

Anyone can be a stalker. I'm just saying stalking is morally wrong, and it negates any moral high ground she may be trying to assert by being trutrans.

>>7904163

So... adding onto the crime of stalking, you were also a thief. Did you not have an allowance with which you might be able to buy women's clothing?
>>
>>7904197
Cara just wants an outlet for her thoughts
>>
>>7904206
too bad she can't just get a damn diary
>>
>>7904205
I was in early middle school.
>>
>>7904160
>I provide the vast majority of engaging and intellectual content on this board
>tfw this is still true
>>
>>7904197
Thats what we should -all- do.
>>
File: shocked cat.gif (2MB, 300x208px) Image search: [Google]
shocked cat.gif
2MB, 300x208px
>>7904256
>rape fantasies = engaging and intellectual content
holy shit
>>
>>7904231

You didn't even get, say, money for your birthday, or for doing chores, or for good grades?
>>
>>7904256
hey, i am much more intellectual and possibly more engaging depending on what kind of autistic screeching you prefer
then again i guess cara and i are pretty intertwined by this point
>>
>>7903995
>Who is Cara Poster?

Her real name is Lila Perry and she is a Media Whore and Controlled Opposition sponsored by Soros to infiltrate and disrupt the Trans movement.
Ignore her and ignore her threads.

Protip: This thread and any thread or poster that uses the "Caraposter" "Cara Poster" or "Cara" phrasing is a slide thread meant to replace legitimate content with schlock.

t. Longtime Lurker and Journalist researching for a book
>>
>>7904231
Cara i'm curious, If you could 100% know for certain you would pass if you started HRT would you do it, or is part of your problem the fact that you didn't get to transition when you were 13 or because you don't fit into the "correct" typology to be "trutrans" in your eyes?
>>
File: IMG_20170118_212937_179.jpg (541KB, 1191x1191px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170118_212937_179.jpg
541KB, 1191x1191px
>>7904256
It isn't though. Cara uses big words in an attempt to seem intelligent and educated, but it really just comes across as forced. Every other post is just ad hom attacks, and/or strawmen, with posts made longer by simply repeating rewordings of the same damn pseudoscience. Most likely he just keeps thesaurus.com open at all times. They have probably been gatekept because they are a nutcase, and so they lash out at better adjusted individuals. I sort of hope he douses himself in gasoline and sets himself on fire on his university campus grounds so I won't have to read his bullshit anymore.
>>
>>7904267
you need to step up your game, blanchard-kun

i suggest avatarfagging with an androgynous male celebrity, and some real life shenanigans to add to the drama. maybe psychologically manipulate an AAP trender at your university?
>>
>>7904298
also im not op
>>
>>7904299
I hope he kills Blaire White in a murder-suicide case
>>
>>7904303
>maybe psychologically manipulate an AAP trender at your university?
>tfw neet
>>
>>7904321
>>7904267

blanchard anon i'm curious what do you do / how do you know so much about TS related subjects?
>>
>>7904299
yeah, if you take the bait more than a couple times you see the pattern. if she gets stuck she basically just refers back to things you said earlier, asks a million questions that lead nowhere in order to try and call you out on something irrelevant, or shifts the goalposts slightly if you start to come close to agreeing with her.

considering the sheer number of threads she's got to keep track of though, it's still fairly impressive.

cara, if you don't get thrown in prison before graduation, maybe you should take the LSATs. you could prosecute some AGP hons trying to infiltrate female bathrooms and protect the cute passing early transitioners from future rape
>>
File: 5645645645.png (2MB, 1484x1472px) Image search: [Google]
5645645645.png
2MB, 1484x1472px
>>7904265
No. That wouldn't have been geographically or emotionally possible.
>>
>>7904326
i am literally autistic and so spend all my time reading about this
the reason this specifically became my literal-autism obsession is that i transitioned in a fucked up system and experienced various degrees of gatekeeping for five years, so instead of just assimilating into male society and leaving all this behind like a normal early transitioner would my life is one giant 'don't forget, you're here forever' sign
so all my interests get filtered through the tranny lens and through experiences in a wide variety of tranny communities
i spend a lot of time reading about and researching everything i can, but this is my focus
>>
>>7904342
*for me to go out and purchase them
>>
>>7904342

Explain.
>>
File: 39045890345.png (2MB, 1466x1470px) Image search: [Google]
39045890345.png
2MB, 1466x1470px
>>7904371
we lived on the outskirts of a tiny tourist town so outsides of school i was basically trapped at home all day everyday while my parents were out until late in the evening.

i woudn't have been able to stand outing myself like that being too demure and shy. i had tricked myself into thinking that by having a collection of girl's clothing like that that it would somehow help me ease into presenting publicly as a girl, even though i had kept it entirely in secret.
>>
>>7904416
Cara, why are you always up so late?
>>
>>7904453
trutrans are always up late.
>>
>>7904453
She's Australian, like all shitposters.
>>
>>7904561
He actually lives in Maines
>>
>>7904416

And you couldn't, for instance, find some trustable female friend to buy it for you?
>>
>>7904864
Did you even read the story? Cara said her female friends eventually moved on and left her.
>>
>>7904864
>Caraposter
>friends
>>
>>7904256
>mfw this is cara
Seriously though, Caraposter is probably the height of "autistic mouthpiece pseudointellectual." I'm pretty sure I've argued with them on multiple occasions, and you can tell when someone has a personal, coherent belief system, and when someone is just plug-n-chugging information. It's a lot like the Chinese Room, really. Caraposter fails the intellectual Turing Test, vapidly repeating talking points and never actually coming up with any new ideas or perspectives.

It's really clear that Caraposter's brain is unable to process information normally on any level: hence the stalking and "intellectual" shitposting. They literally cannot comprehend the simple nuances of human interaction, leading to their hilariously autistic belief that stalking is just a hobby. Most probably because stalking has no objective effect on the world—technically, they really aren't doing anything if they never engage. However, this jumps over the obvious "people have feelings" part of the equation, where someone would reasonably be afraid of a stalker (and in Caraposter's case, very reasonably—Caraposter could easily move into sociopathic killer territory). Since Caraposter most likely has severe autism and an inability to personally understand social cues, they misapply their self-knowledge, failing to understand that not everyone perceives and experiences the world in the same, broken, fractured, pathetic way they do.

And that also is why it's very obvious Caraposter lacks critical thinking skills, and simply reads a lot of arguments and spews them back on the internet mindlessly. Caraposter lacks that thing that makes someone an individual. Caraposter is, almost literally, subhuman. They live in a fantasy world, disconnected from the bulk of humanity.

People like Caraposter belong in an institution.
>>
>>7905003
are you participating in the thingofthings itt?
>>
>>7905014
they certainly type like the person who i identified as the thingofthings reader who's a board regular (that is, the not-me one)
>>
>>7904144
> even though she has a pretty good starting point
Now let's not get ahead of ourselves, she'll absolutely need FFS to pass.
>>
>>7905025
intriguing. how did you identify them?
>>
>>7905014
Should I be? I'm not. I just like taking big shit(post)s regularly.
>>
>>7905028
they were hanging around the comments section on the intellectual turing test posts and were generally an interesting person who i enjoyed reading, at one point they asked someone for permission to repost something on reddit so i tried their wordpress username as a reddit username and saw them talking about /tttt/ and posting screenshots of surveys they had run here (they mostly hung around a subreddit where terfs and non-terfs debate, so the screenshots were relevant)
i don't think that specific person is participating in the intellectual turing test, though -- they're blanchardian-leaning but don't technically fit either category
>>
>>7904299
This anon gets it.
>>
Nigga looks like David Reimer in a gown and gross hon hair lmao like why does he have such a big face and big mouth he has that high testosterone autist face.
>>
>>7905003
This. Same goes for caras' 'advocate'. Both of them shit up this board. Caras' advocate got most of us to gender him female. I will not. They try to say cara has problems and ought to be pitied. No, they do not. Everyone has problems. There is no excuse for lying and shitposting and filling this board with dumb threads.
>>
>>7905641
no he doesn't
>>
>>7905641
Unlike Cara, David Reimer was a girl.
>>
File: caraposterisastalker.jpg (1MB, 1848x1135px) Image search: [Google]
caraposterisastalker.jpg
1MB, 1848x1135px
>>7903995
see image
>>
>>7907140
hey ren
>>
stop being mean to caraposter theyre cool
>>
>>7904892

But she had female friends at one point, yes?
>>
>>7907358
Before she started stealing clothes.
>>
>>7907358
At they age they probably didn't have actual friends, just other kids whose parents theirs got along with. One or two were girls, and in the retelling that becomes "I was friends with girls."
>>
>>7907404

Right, and what I'm suggesting is that she could have used a friend to obtain clothes for her using whatever money she could get from allowances, rather than stealing clothes. Maybe she might not have lost friends had she not turned to immoral activities such as stealing.
>>
>>7907498
If you steal clothes from the lost and found, is it really stealing?
>>
>>7907498
What closeted tranny HASN'T stolen clothes?
>>
>>7907280
>theyre cool
>stalking is cool now
>>
>>7907532
Many. Not all mtfs are fetishist perverts, you know
>>
cancerposter is just a chaser who is trying to weasel his way into trans spaces with a double bluff about pretending to be a conflicted tranny. its just a 100 percent grade a faggot.
>>
>>7907516

Yes, very much so.

>>7907532

I can imagine quite a few. Most people, trans or not, tend to realize that stealing is wrong.
>>
I want him to kill himself already.
>>
>>7907640
>Not all mtfs are fetishist perverts
just most
>>
File: 45345345345.png (1MB, 1476x1438px) Image search: [Google]
45345345345.png
1MB, 1476x1438px
>>7907640
How is that fetishism?
>>
>>7914874
How is that NOT fetishism?

You can buy or wear all the kind of clothes you want, nobody cares.
If you steal them just to wear them in secret this is a new kind of creepy, though. Also this isn't a valid justification for transsexualism.
>>
>>7915003
an agp transsexual like cara steals them out of convenience, not as a fetish over the girl they came from.
>>
>>7914874
>how is stealing panties to fap in fetishism
>>
>>7918210
>To fap in
Not going to justify her, but Cara only said she wore them...
>>
File: 1489277190195.jpg (62KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1489277190195.jpg
62KB, 680x680px
Really this board is so toxic ( been lurking a few months here ) it's always cara this cara tgat hurr durr why cant you give him/her a break instead of being mean?

I mean sure cara mightve dobe sone odd stuff but did it involve you in any way???

t. white knight
>>
>>7922275
>t. Someone who is ok with people stalking and making transgirls scared for their life

Ftfy
>>
>>7922275
>I mean sure cara mightve dobe sone odd stuff but did it involve you in any way???
Stalking an early transitioner and then trying to manipulate their mental issues in order to provoke a murder-suicide by making them kill themselves and their partner is merely considered "odd stuff"?
Caraposter is a fucking psycho and anyone trying to hugbox them and coddle them is a fucking idiot.
>>
>>7922292
My moral compass is broken. All I'm saying is it's tiresome to see everyone making a gazillion threads about it as if they were the stalked victim themselves while they could be better off looking after their own lives or something i dunno anymore
>>
>>7922318
That commie tranny is Eli Erlick's girlfriend?
>>
>>7922275
>I mean sure cara mightve dobe sone odd stuff but did it involve you in any way???
multiple posters here have been victims of cara obsessions.
>>
>>7922327
Like whom? I only know Cara stalks famous people
>>
>>7922326
t***** and eli are not partners, not sure what was up with that other anon's statement, i guess it got filtered through the grapevine of internet communication
>>
>>7922322
>Jeez all these people upset about Hitler even though he didn't kill any of them personally

>Give George Zimmerman a break it's not like he killed your kid.

>Casey Anthony is completely normal. Come on I know that she shows absolutely no remorse but it was her own kid not you

Me not being stalked personally isn't at all a factor
>>
File: 1466331333476.jpg (97KB, 415x454px) Image search: [Google]
1466331333476.jpg
97KB, 415x454px
>>7922342
>comparing George Zimmerman shooting a person bashing his head into a sidewalk to hitler
>>
>>7925933
Leftism really does a number on people.
>>
File: IMG_0183.png (2MB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0183.png
2MB, 900x1200px
Pic related
>>
>>7927922
wtf how did you get this?
>>
>>7927922
don't reveal the source.
>>
>>7927970
Why not?
>>
>>7927922
>overwhelming evidence Cara is the stalker
>university refuses to believe and gives some sorry ass punishment
Is this what cis women go through when they report rape?
>>
>>7927984
posting it is enough.
>>
>>7925933
>>7925989
>completely missing the point

I didn't at all imply that each of those examples are equal in the magnitude of their offenses.

The point is that you don't need to be personally affected by anything to have an opinion on the subject.

These are disconnected examples and should not be treated as a single example

Wew redpills really do kill braincells.
>>
>>7927990
Pretty much
For this specific case she passes as a cis woman anyway
>>
>>7927990
https://reason.com/blog/2017/03/14/female-drake-u-student-initiates-sex-wit
>>
>>7927970
>>7927958

Cara poster posted it in a thread on /r9k/ asking for advice on how to "fix this", but immediately deleted it. Luckily I have Clover so I was able to save it before refreshing.
>>
>>7928023
Thanks anon. I just tried to search on desuarchive but then I found out it is down. Why today >.<
>>
>>7928107
How is that not an evidence?
>>
>>7928023
proof it was him?
>>
>>7928023
Do you still have the thread number?
>>
>>7903995
Lurk more you fucking newfag, and fuck everyone in this thread who spoon fed information. Fucking cancer.
>>
>>7928260
Cara threads are also helpful for anons who have fallen behind in the saga to update their knowledge
>>
>>7928216

No solid evidence but that's the conclusion I've come to.

>All his info is censored out
>Posted in a random trap thread on /r9k/ asking for help "fixing this"
>Immediately deleted
>Can't find it elsewhere using reverse image search besides the other time I posted it myself

Makes sense to me. The only thing I can't figure out is did he literally receive a physical copy of this notice? or did she send it to him as a warning (maybe she censored in that case). Dunno

>>7928234

I don't unfortunately, but I can try and find it.
>>
>>7928318
Just reading the content it's obvious that it's about the cara-niki case. However who have posted it on /r9k/, I think we have no proof, but I don't know who else could have.
Also thank you if you find it.
>>
>>7928372
why is it so important to find it?
>>
>>7927922
This was posted on /mtfg/ five days ago
>>7895000
>>
>>7928683

That was me reposting it right after I found it on /r9k/.

>>7928372

yw I will try my best
>>
>>7927922
>male handwriting
>>
>>7929464
>Be passing mtf
>Shooting the shit with a coworker
>He looks at some notes at my computer
>"lol you write like a guy"

;_; ree
>>
>>7928318
I know it's his from irl sources and I know he'll see this post. He'll be kicked out of campus soon I think.
>>
>>7930270
What sources? Do you know him irl?
>>
>>7930379
If I say that he'll know who I am and he's really annoying and manipulative so I'd rather not.
>>
>>7930413
Have you been working with the authorities or something?
>>
>>7927922
It's funny how she tries to stuff as many masculine pronouns in there as possible.
>>
>>7931678

What do you mean by that?
>>
>>7931678
Well obviously she would refer to cara with male pronouns because A: cara hasn't transitioned and B: she probably doesn't give a flying fuck about cara beyond the fact that she is being stalked / harassed by her which means she most likely does not know the intricacies of caras story. Seems pretty reasonable to be honest.
>>
>>7931746

I thought that was just a meme. Is Cara actually a pre everything tranny? I guess that would kinda make sense..
>>
>>7931781
Ya, I've yet to see a thread in which cara actually admits that she's trans hence why some mtfs on this board think cara is simply trying to trick other mtfs into thinking she is repressed trans for pity points + as a means to invade trans spaces / harass early transitioners.
>>
>>7931746
Yeah, but you know that she's seen enough shitposts to know that Cara's trans. She's pretty transparent in declining to use feminine pronouns.
>>
>>7931873
No not necessarily, this sounds an awful lot like victim blaming you know?
>>
>>7931873

lol ur Cara
>>
>>7930270
How do you know he'll be kicked out?
>>
>>7931873
This. I bet Nicole unironically posts on /lgbt/ now.
>>
>>7930413
If I give you my skype / discord will you add me I need to talk to you about something privately. (I'm not cara)
>>
File: czFcxlO.jpg (21KB, 457x375px) Image search: [Google]
czFcxlO.jpg
21KB, 457x375px
>>7932249
>(I'm not Cara)
>>
>>7931746
>>7931678
i think at that point even people on here didn't refer to cara with she pronouns or even as just "cara." it does seem a little jarring after learning her tragic backstory and weeks of /tttt/ shitposting, though
>>
>>7932284
>her tragic backstory
nah
>>
>>7932265
>>7930413
I'm not you idiot, and even if I was (which i'm not,) do you realize how easy it is to make a throwaway discord account? It would become pretty obvious if I was cara or not just based on what I want to talk about.
>>
>>7932289
What do you want to ask about him?
>>
File: tumblr_omdh54hkB71ush256o1_400.gif (3MB, 384x239px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omdh54hkB71ush256o1_400.gif
3MB, 384x239px
>>7932288
that was meant to be tongue in cheek
>>
>>7932303 are you >>7930413?
>>
newfag here

Did cara dox ufufu
>>
>>7932312
inb4 samefaggotry
>>
>>7932288
That story was so sad, Cara's parents are shit.
>>
>>7932284
why is his backstory tragic?
>>
>>7932312
Who is Ufufu?
>>
>>7932303
Assuming you are >>7930413
please just add munchposter#4802 on discord, I have to leave for work soon and won't be able to talk for about six hours but please at the very least make a throwaway discord account it's important.
>>
>>7932345
What do you want to ask about him?
>>
>>7932345
And what is so important?
>>
>>7932332

Please post I'm curious. I will probably assume it's bullshit.
>>
>>7932402
tbqh it's safe to assume everything cara say is bullshit
>>
Caraposter needs to unplug the ethernet cable. Go outside and just make so.e rl friends
>>
>>7932402
I don't have the link. Ask Cara, about it.
>>
>>7932432
The Blanchard anon claimed it was true.
>>
>>7931873
I doubt she'd be looking at Caraposter's posts that intimately or extensively, and it's not overly likely that she'd stumble upon her talking about being trans. It would be enough for her to just see some of the posts detailing her stalking and collect evidence. If she didn't look into it much so as to really understand what's going on (to the extent anyone can from the information available) it would be presumptuous to say she's trans, and regardless, since Caraposter is a student of the college and they know her as male it's easier to refer to her that way in that context.
>>
>>7932448
But Ray Blanchard himself is also full of bullshit, so the "Blanchardian" is also full of it
>>
>>7932460
whether or not you agree with his gender theories, he'd have no reason to lie about cara's life story on an anonymous taiwanese claymation forum
>>
>>7932480
What stops cara from lying to him?
>>
>>7932492
Being too stupid to keep up a believable lie?
>>
>>7932500
Didn't blanchardiananon say that at times cara can appear to be rather intelligent?
>>
>>7932522
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
>>
File: 1447896120722.jpg (63KB, 475x356px) Image search: [Google]
1447896120722.jpg
63KB, 475x356px
>>7932480
>>
>>7932522
i think she kind of is, she's probably just delusional and has extreme black and white thinking and absolutely no sense of empathy. she's genuinely good at saying things that make sense on the surface and using big words to try and confuse people. too bad her ideas are all batshit
>>
>>7932525
Cara being trans is one of those to begin with.
>>
>>7932544
Cara's AGP is a lot of evidence for being trans.
>>
>>7932539
>she
>>
>>7932345
I'm the person you quoted, only have a personal account at discord. As as why he'll be kicked out of his university is that if all goes well he won't be able to set foot on campus, at least if the cops do their job.
>>
>>7932539
Cara is a pathological liar and is as manipulative as a person can possibly get. If this thread is still alive tomorrow I'll make a throwaway account on discord, as long as you can prove you're not him yourself. Last thing I'd want is that creep annoying me as well.
>>
>>7932822
What's going to happen ?
>>
>>7932822
How about a throwaway email instead?
>>
>>7932822
I'm at work now so I can't really talk on discord but please just make a throw away discord account it takes literally 5 minutes, it doesn't have to be right this moment cause I'm working but if you could do it in the next 5 hours or so I would really appreciate it, I don't want to go into detail about what I want to talk about on 4chan for many obvious reasons.>>7932862
>>
>>7932845
If I post it here he'll know who I am, you guys don't understand the level of autism we're dealing with. But the overview is that there's an incoming legal barrier between him and a student from the same university preventing him from sharing the same building.
>>
>>7932862
Oops didn't mean to send >>7932865
To >>7932862 but that would work as well, drop a throwaway email or I can drop mine in this thread and I'll email you later tonight.
>>
>>7932865
Can you please fucking stop?
>>
>>7932896
Stop what
>>
>>7932888
A different student?
>>
>>7932284
no, that piece was pretty recent (couple weeks ago)
>>7932448
as far as i know it is true, in that it fits with other information cara didn't have any motive to lie about (she was still in her 'i-i'm a cis man' phase when i was told the original info)
>>7932500
>>7932522
cara's mind is fucking weird, it's difficult to place her subgroup intelligence. she has some aspects that are decent and some that are not. she doesn't have a great capacity for deception past really blatant things (e.g. stealing the identities of namefags who pissed her off), but i don't think that's necessarily secondary to iq here -- there are various situations where someone can be much worse at deception than their overall cognitive profile would imply, such as some forms of autism
>>7932888
i'm starting to think this is legit nicole because anyone involved in /tttt/ would know everything you're implying is public knowledge
>>
>>7927922
got to real.

does anyone have pics of cara?
Is this cara?>>7925933
>>
>>7934985
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheReportOfTheWeek
>>
>>7932888
nice trips nicole. My grandma read your book for her book club. She has dementia and thinks im still a boy.
>>
>>7934992
woah that is cara? this just got deeper.
>>
>>7935009
LOL
>>
>>7935009

Creeping on Nicoleeee trannny review!!!
>>
>>7932888
>>7932865
if you do come back anon, i'd be interested to hear more, in discord or whatever
>>
File: 4564573.png (818KB, 718x1112px) Image search: [Google]
4564573.png
818KB, 718x1112px
>>7932888
>>7932822
>>7932841
Evan.....?
>>
File: bathing-man-1918.jpg (53KB, 600x405px) Image search: [Google]
bathing-man-1918.jpg
53KB, 600x405px
>>7935200
which anon is this?
>>
>>7935210
Not them but tell us about Evan?
>>
>>7935218
i was >>7932539

if you thought i was someone else/wasn't responding directly to me, sorry. just curious if there's another side to this story we haven't heard
>>
File: 45345345 copy.png (1MB, 854x1094px) Image search: [Google]
45345345 copy.png
1MB, 854x1094px
>>7935278
that's a secret
if it's them they'll know what i mean.
>>
>>7903995
no one knows
Thread posts: 191
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.