[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What goes through the head of a Grindr blocker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: blockedfrindr_400x400.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
blockedfrindr_400x400.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
I just wanna know what's going through the head of someone who does this little blocking game on Grindr.

Attractiveness is pretty much eliminated from being a factor. I'm not perfect but guys will date me in real life a few days, actually initiate first kiss etc.. if they weren't attracted to me they wouldn't make out with me and they damn sure wouldn't come back again for more a few days later..

this also eliminates bad hygeine etc because you wouldn't kiss/cuddle with someone again if they had bad breath, stink, etc..

And its not just me.. I heard some twink bitching the other day about how people block him and don't wanna talk to him and he keeps deleting his profile.. but I confront him about how for the last 3 weeks he's been slow-texting me and refusing all offers to meet up, and thats ok for HIM to do, but when THEY do it to HIM suddenly its wrong.

And probably the most frustrating thing on the planet is how not so attractive guys, we're talking I'm a 10 and he's a 2, guy asks me for a pic and I'm nice and I'm not that shallow, so I send it and then get blocked.. and I'm like really? Do you really think you can have better? Are you really in a position to act like people are that dispensable when you look like that?

So WTF goes through these blockhead's minds and why go through such lengths to meet me and lead me on for days before blocking me? I mean its almost like the whole world is in on something and I didn't get the memo.. Anyone care to explain?
>>
Don't overthink this shit, its just a garbage app full of bots and thirsty degenerates.
>>
>>7902200
Calm down, lad. People on grindr are all about sex. If they don't want to have sex with you, they block you. Simple as that.
>>
>>7902200
I'm sure you're a 10 bro
>>
>>7902336
Or if they get cold feet... I might be mid range, or lower, so if a 10 was chatting me up I would spook. Might think you are catfishing them, or that it is a trap... that you are planning to publically humiliate them etc
>>
>>7902366
The chances of that are really low, anon. Its a bitter pill to swallow, you can be the greatest peanut in the world, but someone will always be allergic to peanuts, as well.
But, ah, whatever helps you get to sleep at night.
>>
i say that cuz im angry.. im not a 10 but im also not a 2.. it just bothers me that like the last guy, date me 3 days in a row even bother to call me make sure i made it home safe, text me 2 more days then the slow texting starts, and then one day blocks me on iphone.. why lead me on so long? is it really just a game like do people have nothing better to do with their lives than laugh and say oh yeah i got this guy thinking im actually gonna date him maybe i should keep it up another week but i got another guy i wanna lead on so im gonna block him now?
>>
>>7902200
do your pictures have "high production quality"?
people might think you area bot or something
>>
i mean my impression of the gay world literally comes from grindr.. i know nowhere else to meet guys.. and my impression is that its all a bunch of narcissists sociopaths and game players and people with entitlement issues who like to lead people on and toy with their minds.. i can post certain pics where I look like an anorexic 16 year old and everyone loves me... post another pic where the light is wrong and bam nobody knows i exist.. its all just shallowness and if your not perfect your worthless.. im tired of wasting my life with this i want another way to meet people but i dont know where else to go
>>
>>7902408
im a semi-pro photographer so my pictures don't look like shit.. in fact the grainier the picture the higher iso i shoot with the better results i have.. they might think im a bot your right.. but also keep in mind i was just recently blocked by a guy who had a nice picture and claimed to be a photographer also.. and he was much less attractive than me.. all i said was hi..
>>
>>7902432
Anon, don't worry. How old are you? University has been a big help, for me. Eventually you'll start meeting more "normal" gay people, and that's probably where you'll have better luck in relationships. Grindr is mostly for hookups, don't stress too much over it. It happens, man.
>>
Also, if it would make you feel better, you could post one of the pictures you use for a profile. Maybe get some tips, advice, and a boost of confidence.
>>
>>7902432
I feel you. I had to delete Grindr there was an entire intervention because of my rampant drug abuse using it.
People will block you for different reasons it's not all about looks.
I'd literally block anyone who couldn't shoot me up with crystal meth, I didn't care what the fuck they looked like.
I'd block guys who wanted to chat on the app, instead of quickly exchanging numbers and meeting asap.
Grindr is not healthy dude. Delete it.
You won't find friends on there, not healthy friends.
It just leads to sex and drugs and you ultimately feeling like shit.
>>
>>7902453
im 32 been at this 10 years though.. back then excuse was i was too fat now im too old.. most profiles say no one over 25.. i feel like im running out of time.. wont be long before im a 'daddy' and nobody gave me a shot when i WAS the age they wanted..
>>
>>7902470
yeah i know i need to... but where else do I go to meet guys? i dont go to school i work but only cute straight guys there..
>>
>>7902488
>where else do I go to meet guys?

try your local city park bathroom around sundown
>>
>>7902465
i feel uncomfortable posting a pic of me on here but I will say this: i get told CONSTANTLY i look like scotty p from we're the millers lol.. except a bit chunky and I have a few facial piercings
>>
>>7902488
Idk find gay groups near you? :/
You seem like a nice guy and Grindr isn't for nice guys.
>>
well thank you guys i will say i feel better.. i am a nice guy and grindr isn't for me.. im glad others have validated that for me.. i guess im just gonna hit up some gay groups on meet me and see where it goes for now.. thank you guys who have been very nice to a guy down on his luck for a while now and your advice is much appreciated
>>
>>7902505
THIS >>7902514
Grindr is slutty as fuck, maybe try okcupid or something.
>>
>>7902200
>Why do I get blocked?
>a bit chunky and I have a few facial piercings

Found your problem
>>
>>7902536
yeah ive got pof okcupid tagged grindr jackd skout tinder vgl you name it ive tried it.. lol
>>
>>7902540
yeah exactly the attitude im talking about.. if your not an anorexic 16 year old your taking up space where 3 other pretty guys could be standing that people do wanna screw.. so what should i do get fit or die off the planet and make room for the pretty perfect people it's meant for?
>>
>>7902551
What are you looking for on all of these sites?
>>
>>7902551
try grommr

and remove the piercings
nobody likes those
>>
>>7902573
im looking for people that aren't dicks... friendships maybe with some benefits.. maybe a relationship.. i dont have a set thing but some human contact would be nice...im not bad looking and i try.. people at work and other places seem to gravitate to me regardless of how shy or standoffish i am.. they all want me around.. but on apps its block block block your not perfect enough get off my planet
>>
File: screen696x696.jpg (19KB, 392x696px) Image search: [Google]
screen696x696.jpg
19KB, 392x696px
>>7902551
did you know you can filter people on grindr by tribe?
if you choose the bear tribe then you won't see any of those skinny rude bitches.
bears are mostly heavier men so you should fit in there.
>>
>>7902595
thanks for the grommr recommendation.. ill look into it.. and as far as piercings go sorry but thats part of my style.. im true to myself and the day i have to become some A&F wearing prude who listens to music everyone else says i should just to get people to like me well thats the day my originality and my right to be unique is shot.. i believe in being true to myself and if people dont like that they can fuck off
>>
>>7902604
I've had bar friends with benefits and very toxic unhealthy relationships from Grindr.
I've never used the other sites or apps you mentioned but if they're like Grindr I doubt you'll find anyone who isn't a dick on there.
The nature of those sites means that a relationship, a hook up and just company can be easily accessed within a couple of minutes.
You get bored of the guy you're with you check your Grindr and you can choose from dozens of other men you could be hanging with instead.
That aspect alone is why I don't think you'll find what you're looking for in there.
Seriously delete it.
I'm lonely right now but like fuck will I download Grindr.
I'd rather be alone than meet some creep on Grindr and end up feeling like a giant pile of dog shit in an hour.
Delete it.
>>
>>7902621
>piercings
>original

whatever you say
i'm beginning to see why you get blocked
*backs away quietly*
>>
>>7902200
i suffer from the exact same problem as you OP, i'm not saying im brad pitt, but i'm decent looking, i'd say average looking actually, like maybe 6/10 or 5/10. but have been blocked by literal 1/10's who i was nice to.
could be because i'm middle eastern i guess and they dont feel comfy with that, but then why message me i dont even know.

>tfw all i want is a nice guy as a bf

literally dont even care about how they look aslong as they arent over 95 kg really.
>>
File: dont.png (166KB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
dont.png
166KB, 500x481px
>>7902644
Yes.
Cower in fear in your basement safe space.
Other people will only hurt you.
4chan is all you need!
>>
File: flair-3.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
flair-3.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
>>7902660
yes you troll.. imagine if we were all cookie cutter representations of one person it would be boring. you make it sound like being original or having a little flair and taking pride in my appearance in a different way than you is wrong.. HAVE SOME FLAIR
>>
>>7902621
>im true to myself and the day i have to become some A&F wearing prude who listens to music everyone else says i should just to get people to like me well thats the day my originality and my right to be unique is shot
Ahhh. The reason that nobody wants to have a relationship with you is because you're a self-righteous and ultimately uninteresting cunt.
>>
File: please tell me meme.png (146KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
please tell me meme.png
146KB, 300x297px
>>7902764
oh yes cuz you can totally tell that from one picture and the way i say hi. and you make this assumption like you've got it all figured out and you don't even know me..
>>
>>7902818
You're one of the strongest arguments for compulsory euthanasia for old people I've ever encountered.
>>
>>7902847
>compulsory
and your one of the strongest arguments for compulsory euthanasia for the stupid and inconsiderate Ive ever encountered
>>
>>7902847
Stop being mean to him.
I wish people wouldn't bully people over the internet it actually hurts
>>
>>7902847
stop being nasty, there's no need for it.

also, i'm up late again, its 2 am on a sunday, what am i doing with my life.
>>
>>7902873
it doesn't bother me... on a board like this I expected worse to be honest.. but on the app where your seriously looking for human connection thats where it gets me.. but here no.. ill just make more custom memes as needed lol
>>
>>7902914
You don't get human connections on Grindr.
You get drugged until you're virtually passed out and fucked.
If that's what you want stay on it, if you want a connection go to that group you mentioned.
>>
>>7902200
I don't care if they block me if im honest about what I say
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.