[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Obvious Trannies in Non-Trans Related Stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: the_mangas.jpg (42KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
the_mangas.jpg
42KB, 401x401px
http://www.attn.com/stories/15518/creative-sexism-experiment-female-co-worker?utm_source=nevschulman&utm_medium=fbpost&utm_campaign=influencer

So this story has been getting some attention in the Independent, Daily Mail, Huffington Post, etc. But none of the outlets seem to mention that the girl in question, the nickyknacks girl, is trans? But it seems really obvious from her pictures on Twitter and stuff. I feel like this would change the entire premise of the story? And then apparently she recently wrote an article called "Working While Female" LOL. Does this kind of bother anyone else?
>>
I think that might actually lend credibility to the stories. Someone who used to live as a male and is now living as a female would have unique insights on how females are treated as opposed to male, due to that "control" of past male experience. As for the email thing specifically, does it really matter? When they swapped names they presumably changed nothing about else about how they work. So even if two cis men did the experiment (but one used a female name), or two cis women with one using a male name, or two trannies, wouldn't the results be equally credible?

She also appears to totally pass, assuming the image you posted is her. Of course this doesn't matter for the emails, but assuming no one would guess she isn't actually a cis woman, that wouldn't significantly affect how people perceive and treat her at her workplace unless it makes her behavior not like that of a typical cis woman.

While it's an interesting thing to note, I don't think it actually has much relevance to the stories. They're both about how perception (I'm assuming this about the working while female one, I haven't read it), and she's presumably trying her hardest to be perceived as female. It's less about her and more about the people around her.
>>
>>7901526
Wether or not she's trans has no bearing on the story, you just want to out her and scream TRANNY!!! cause she's leftists and you're not.
>>
>>7901685
>She also appears to totally pass, assuming the image you posted is her.

Uhhh?

Your other points are valid tho

>>7901708
I would consider myself a leftist.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9LY5Z6tyrY8
>typical tranny
>>
>>7901526
Are you sure she's trans?

Not to go all skull-autist, but there are certain facial features that even the most passable of trans girls have, and surveying her instagram she appears to have utterly cis-tier proportions.
>>
>>7901749
Lol wait, do they really go through the whole episode without mentioning that she's trans? See this is what I'm talking about, that seems really relevant psychologically.

>>7901798
I'm not "sure", but let's be real here. Look through her twitter feed and pictures and you'll see what I'm talking about.
>>
>>7901741
Then why do you care that she wrote something titled Working White Female? Or that she's not named as a tranny?
>>
>>7901851
I scrolled through her Twitter a bit and saw nothing that indicates her being trans.
>>
File: 1433469357583.png (402KB, 578x413px) Image search: [Google]
1433469357583.png
402KB, 578x413px
>>7901749
holy shit
>>
>>7901851
>Lol wait, do they really go through the whole episode without mentioning that she's trans? See this is what I'm talking about, that seems really relevant psychologically.

No, they mention it at 1:46-ish.
>>
>>7901922
You'd think they'd start with that rather than throwing it in at the end. They make it sound like she's a normal woman at first.
>>
>>7901685
> unique insights
Or confirmation biases
One of those things
>>
>>7902246
It's definitely a possibility, but cis women already generally think they're oppressed and often blame mistreatment on their gender. So even then, the word of a trans woman wouldn't be much different from that of a cis woman.
>>
>>7901685
>I think that might actually lend credibility to the stories. Someone who used to live as a male and is now living as a female would have unique insights on how females are treated as opposed to male, due to that "control" of past male experience.
Actually a trans woman has an added incentive to deny the existence of female privilege, because she could see admitting it as implying her transition is somehow less legitimate if there is a potential ulterior motive.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.