[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bigirlgen /Bi Girl General/ - Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0290.jpg (32KB, 375x542px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0290.jpg
32KB, 375x542px
There hasn't been a new one for a while, and even as I'm not OP, I decided to create one. So, do you have sad feels right now? Why or why not? Discuss.
Me, I'm having trouble with getting older. It's natural I know, but I can't help but to stress about it every year since I was 12 or so. Especially as I'm wizard. Shit sucks.
>>
Dammit how did it drop "Sad"?
>>
>>7901261
How old are you right now?
>>
>>7902222
30, why?
>>
>>7901255
do bigirls naturally like fem guys?
>>
>>7904086
Yup, at least I do. They're a blessing and a curse. Blessing because their mere existence is a gift to this world, and curse because it keeps me from being pure lesbo.
>>
>>7904156
do majority of bi's end up cheating ?
>>
>>7905255
As far as I know, we're not more prone to cheating on our partners when compared to the rest of the population. I have cheated in Uno once, does that count?
>>
>>7904156
iktf
>>
>>7905503
Yup, they have this certain... charm(?) in them. Perhaps it is because they look like qt chicks. Too bad most of them are into men only.
>>
>>7904156
wew I feel the same way, currently dating a femboi and I thank the stars he is straight
At the same time doe I still read my yuri and wish that was me ;__;
>>
>can't decide if I want a cis gf or a trans gf or a femboy bf
>>
Why does everyone hate bisexuals? :/
>>
>>7905855
Wow, you're so lucky anon! Where does one go on about finding those?
>>
>>7905907
They hate us because they're jelly cunts. And because the hivemind believes in the mythical irresistible slut goddess that seduces monosexuals and spreads diseases.
>>
File: frog lying in bed.png (103KB, 684x576px) Image search: [Google]
frog lying in bed.png
103KB, 684x576px
>>7901255
>met bisexual girl in class last year
>she is not that cute, a - average, but I still like her because of her personality
>try to message her on betabook to hang out
>she won't even fucking asnwer me
>>
>>7905888
Personally, I think cis gf is the best. If you can avoid the hordes of triggered dykes, that is. And the fakebis. Actually, just go with the former options. They're awesome, too.
>>
>>7905926
I don't hate, but the spread diseases part is true though, specially bisexual men in the 60s to 80s took all the HIV from the gay community and spread it to everyone else.
>>
>>7905934
Your biggest mistake is being in facebook. Drop that shit like it's hot.
>>
>>7905934
Oh, and the worst part is that I wasn't some random student that she didn't know.

We would site next to each other in class, and we would talk and laugh, and have fun. She even told me to add her fb.

>>7905943
Is now facebook frowned upon or something? The thing about facebook is that it is too convinient because you have there the info on events, on different shops that you may want to go and need to check the address, or phone, you can easily find people, follow people that you like to get in your feed their posts, etc.
I thought about deleting it too, but it's so convinient.
>>
>>7905942
Well, not fucking with condoms is bound to lead in problems someday. Especially when there's no risk of womb parasites, which gives a false sense of security.
>>
>>7905953
>she even told me to add her
Well damn. I think I would've come up with a creative revenge for that. Glad the problem (her) removed itself, however. She sounds like a bitch.
>>
>>7905953
I was in fb for few years, it went to shit around 2012 or so. After that, I went to reddit, which is full of idiots, too. Found 4chan and never looked back, so you're in a correct path.
>>
>>7905979
Best thing is, I somehow avoided Tumblr. I was an sjw back then. *cringe*
>>
>>7905979
>>7905987

>someone who comes from "reddit :^)" tells me I am on the right path

Nah, I started using 4chan way before facebook, late 2006. I don't know why are comparing a social media site to leddit, to an imageboard that have fuck to do at all with eachother.
>>
>>7906083
To be fair, it didn't live up to my expetations. "Frontpage of the internet" and all that.
>>
>tfw still can't tell if I'm bi or gay

i want to kill myself
>>
>>7904156
>>7905533
would you consider a trap bf?

>>7905917
mall, sephora
>>
>>7907964
>trap bf
You mean trap or reverse trap? Both will do.
>mall
Aaand now I have an urge to do some shopping. Wish me luck.
>>
>>7907941
I think it might be better to be bi, just in case. Lesbians do not take kindly to silver stars.
>>
>>7909582
trap is guy that can pass as fem
fem/andro guys that aren't flamers are rare,
but here's a protip: in guymode, I hide my hair w a headband or hehind a hat, or just roll it in a small bun
also mac and ulta or shops for hair/skin/cosmetics
>>
>tfw have been reading a lot of shojou shit lately
REEEEE i just want a pure bf/gf that blushes when i pet their hair
>>
>>7909656
>trap tips
Ooh, I like that. Will try out.
>mac
>ulta
What are these?
>>
>straight woman who experimented on college gen
>lgbt
Pick one.
>>
>>7910117
I'm really good at blushing. But the blush distribution is rather awkward: you see, I get that "triangle" between my cheeks and nose and lips.
>>
>>7911015
BAIT
A
I
T
>>
>>7905907
We're heart breakers basically. Too many lesbians have lost the loves of their lives to men and too many gay guys have lost loves to women. Don't know why that sings more than losing them to a person of the same sex though.
>>
>>7911133
Perhaps it is because of their inability to compete in that situation. Or that opposite sex dating pool is huuuge when compared to same sex. I guess.
>>
>>7905917
No clue desu, he was the one that got interested in me first
I am naturally dominant in relationships and after some time he got into being the "girl"
He went from having a rape fetish to a reverse rape fetishism lmao
>>
>>7911207
I meant for that to be rape fetish*
Damn autocorrect
>>
>>7905937
True, cis women seem to naturally look better than transwomen and out more effort into looks than men so they're the clear winner 99% of the time
>>
>>7911207
That's my dream. Literally. Take care of him, will ya?
>>
>>7911494
Too bad they have a tendency to ghosting. And they'll ditch us the moment we're no longer useful for some bullshit excuse. And the majority wants to burn us at stake once they find out this "curse". It's a pity, really.
>>
>>7911653
>>7911494
Sorry I came off as bitter, but from my experience, lesbians are like that. Otherwise I would choose them evrytiem.
>>
File: 1486334253402.jpg (5KB, 236x282px) Image search: [Google]
1486334253402.jpg
5KB, 236x282px
>tfw ALL girls are at least partially bi or curious
>>
File: 1489348594673.jpg (190KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
1489348594673.jpg
190KB, 500x598px
just had a sexual experience with a guy which left me feeling pretty used and in general my encounters with men have just been awkward and lacklustre.
how do i go about meeting gay/bi girls?
i've never approached a girl romantically and i've only ever kissed my best friend but i really want to start to move towards women because men time and time again don't seem to be hitting the mark for me
>>
>>7912373
>excuse my autism, but...
I'm not sure what you're trying to say?
>>
>>7912390
Sorry you had a bad bang, anon. My advice? If you wanna delve into lesbian circles, NEVEREVEREVER mention you're not goldstar! Then you'll do just fine.
>>
>>7911207
>tfw no reverse rapist bae
>>
>>7912427
are you an english learner? or are you just illiterate?
>>
>>7914778
I just don't get why everyone being bi is a bad thing.
>>
>>7905255
Nope
Been in multiple relationships and never cheated once.

In fact I've been cheated on by a lesbian partner, so stereotypes are stereotypes are stereotypes but at the end of the day they're rather meaningless.
>>
>>7905942
Have you ever thought about how ridiculous it would sound treating pregnant teenage girls like they're parasites?

No, because the obvious answer is poor sex education.

Now take that common sense and apply it forward. Good luck out there in the real world.
>>
>>7912373
Wrong again
>>
>>7911017
Alright good that we got that squared away now ,Do you look like my japanese cartoons?
>>
>>7911642
Ah if you heard the way he talks, he thanks me everyday for being with him because I make him so happy
I plan on marrying this man in the future hopefully, you will find your life partner soon I promise
I suffered from being in a shit ton of relationships and one sided love, something good will come out of that in the end
>>
>>7917590
Sadly, I'm 3D. I love those mongolian propaganda cartoons as much as the next anon tho.
>>
>>7917718
Thanks. Still hunting while wizard label is steaming hot on my asscheek. I also got the hots for reverse traps, for some reason.
>>
>>7911642
don't worry she takes good care of me :3
>>
>>7918512
what is a reverse trap? a cis girl that passes for a guy?

t. trap
>>
would you be okay with your boyfriend wanting to be a trap but still wanna be with you?
i'm asking for a friend in north africa
>>
>>7918661
Yeah, if you're, like, 50/50 bi.
>>
Why is dating girls so damn difficult? Not that it is any easier with guys tho. I mean, there are hordes of men but they only want sex, and women are picky bitches, that use you as an emotional dumpster, and then they ghost on you. I hate people.
>>
>>7911133
>Don't know why that sings more than losing them to a person of the same sex though
Because it makes you feel like your relationship wasn't real. That maybe she, like all of your unrequited straight crushes, never really loved you. There's also the added bonus of her leaving the gay stuff behind to join normal society in a way you will never be able to if you are gay.
>>
>>7911133
If fucking sucks...
>>
>>7916903
Its kinda true, fucking with a condom can really suck, much easier to ditch it. Look at the black communities these days, HIV/AIDS spread in the black community is ridiculous because of the down low guys.
>>
>tfw I wore out my last beanie, and there's no SO to craft a new one for me
>it's freezing
>>
>>7918508
Thanks for ruining my dreams
>>
>>7923535
>HIV/AIDS is spread in the black community because of the down low guys.

No, it is because people are too poor and ignorant to use condoms.
Being closeted has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>7904086
Yeah I have a bit of a crush on one right now. Do straight fem guys go for like super fem girls? Im taller than him, weight more and almost act more masculine, is that weird?
>>
>>7931167
That's pretty hot, if he's straight and you're not ugly theres a 99% chance you're what he wants.

Be a bit assertive and he's yours
>>
https://discord.gg/3B5nsPj

join my discord i guess
>>
>>7927648
Pretty sure it's a combination of both actually.
>>
>>7931167
>Do straight fem guys go for like super fem girls?
Yes! The girl I'm crushing on now is quite a bit shorter than me, but more aggressive. I want her to pin me down so fucking bad.
>>
>>7932050
Is this legit?
>>
>>7905907
I don't hate bis, I've been with mostly bi girls all my life when I was socially a lesbian.
Now I'm not so sure if girls would be into me as a ftm though.
>>
>>7936172
I'm pretty sure you'll get lucky with mentioning ftm, if chasers doesn't bother you.
>>
>>7916903
You are insane.
1) I am not saying gays are parasites for spreading hiv everywhere.

2) You assume I don't think teenage preggo girls are parasites, which could or could not be true.

3) You don't need to do a career on astrophysics to know that pepee in vajayjay makes babby. Specially after the first one.

4) Tumblr is not the real world.
>>
Rainy weather maked me wish for a gf
>>
>>7940840
Made*
>>
>>7911133
>We're heart breakers basically. Too many lesbians have lost the loves of their lives to men and too many gay guys have lost loves to women.
>
>>
File: Stanisław_Wyspiański.jpg (76KB, 500x504px) Image search: [Google]
Stanisław_Wyspiański.jpg
76KB, 500x504px
>first time coming to lgbt
>looking for a bisexual general
>there's only a female one
Why ?
>>
Are romantic and sexual attraction really two different things? I'm having a hard time figuring out whether I'm bi or not because I have the most intense crush on a friend except I don't find myself wanting to kiss her or fuck her. Not sexually attracted to many guys either but there's definitely another element involved there that I'm not feeling here.
>>
>>7941196
Because bi guys whine about not having a general instead of making one.
>>
>>7905888
are you me?
>>
>>7941405
this desu
>>
>>7941196
Because gay men don't hate bi men as much as lesbian women hate bi women.
>>
that feel when you're not sure if you're bi or just a really desperate lesbian, who is starved for affection.
>>
>>7942049
Attention from fuccbois might feel good, until you actually have to give something back, such as blowie. 0/10 would not recommend.
>>
>>7942049
have you ever come across an andro guy?
>>
>>7944259
twice but both times he was 100% gay :(
>>7942424
that's true, I guess it's really more attention I'm looking for :) thanks
>>
>>7944825
You're welcome, anon!
>>
>>7941196
Because bigen is really bad at keeping threads up.
>>
>>7947460
:)
>>
Do y'all prefer men or women? Why?
>>
>>7953420
oh definitely women! woman here btw
>>
>>7953776
Care to compare?
>>
>>7953776
sorry, the best sex requires a benis
>>
I really want to be with a girl... but I'm too shy to come out or even talk to a girl
>>
>>7959330
nah, vibration is so much better than penetration
>>
>>7961731
Have toy tried getting drunk?
>>
>>7961739
you should try building up to it and then back off
repeat
repeat with insertion and come on dildo
repeat with a hard throbbing cock
>>
>>7965767
and the cock part is a separate time, of course
>>
>>7965767
>>7965770
Disgusting.
>>
bumping for bis
>>
up she goes!
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.