[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>MtF with pretty bad eczema I'm fucked aren't I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1487946286876.jpg (122KB, 736x830px) Image search: [Google]
1487946286876.jpg
122KB, 736x830px
>MtF with pretty bad eczema
I'm fucked aren't I
>>
no cis girls have ever had eczema and they don't make any sort of skin moisturizing products

totally fucked
>>
>>7900830
Head over to the skincare general on /fa/ and ask for some tips?
>>
>>7900830
Take 50mg of Zinc each day with food. You'll see changes in your skin within a day or two. softer, smoother, less irritation.

Ask doctor first if it's okay.
>>
>>7900830
Semen is good for skin. The more you know.
>>
>>7900835
>moisturisers
I used epaderm everyday (it's all the doc will give me beyond steroids, but you can't keep taking steroids) and my skin is still fucked. I also exfoilate everyday too.
The fact is girls are expected to have smooth skin, so it's just one other factor that could get me clocked.
>>7900861
Any side effects?
>>
>>7900953
the fact is eczema is really common and lots of girls deal with it, you can too
>>
>>7900953
If you don't take it with food you'll get nausea.
>>
>>7900978
Is there a certain place I should buy it from?
>>
>>7900990
You can buy it from the supplements section of any regular grocery store, or a walmart.
>>
>>7900830
Wtf is this pic?
>>
>>7901029
Some sort of scrap metal sludge that they polished up. Can't remember exactly what it is
>>
>>7901398
>scrap metal sludge
It looks more like some kind of marble or other natural stone.
>>
>>7900953
Cis grill with eczema here, when I get a patch of it I keep it moist with coconut oil (and sometimes gloves if on my hands/wrists) until it heals on its own. You could try that, I've heard it can be caused by diet or stress too, so you could try altering those. Exfoliation seems like it might make it worse, that involves scraping off the outer layer of your epidermis, right? Wouldn't that just make it take longer for patches to heal and allow irritants/pathogens easier access to your skin?
>>
>>7901947
>when I get a patch of it I keep it moist with coconut oi
Would that work for the face? The face is my main problem to be honest, it's uncomfortable as fuck.
Maybe I'll avoid exfoilating, it's worked ok in the past, but I've always got varied results from it.
>>
>>7901490
It's just industrial waste pretty much lol
http://www.boredpanda.com/car-paint-deposits-fordite-detroit-agate/
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.