[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Transtrender Red Flags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 9

File: 1489023152505.png (153KB, 308x431px) Image search: [Google]
1489023152505.png
153KB, 308x431px
>they think that trans is based on a """""feeling"""""
>they got their diagnoses from a (((gender therapist))) and not a legitimate medical professional
>they """"discovered"""" that they were trans well into their teen years/adulthood
what else?
>>
>>7900698
>likes anime
>is exclusively into girls
>goes to trans support groups
>gets SRS before VFS or FFS
>>
>>7900698
>Browsers 4chan
>Doesn't have a Facebook
>Has a healthy relationship with parents
>Overtly sexual
And lastly
>Transitions at all
Real trannies kill themselves or repress. Not turn into turbo freaks.
>>
>>7900698
>obsessed with anime and yuri.
>not passing and yet calls herself a lesbian constantly and tries to hit on lesbians.
>tumblr
>does drugs
>>
>>7900698
>dyed hair
>"oh i don't want to medically transition there's no wrong way to be trans :)"
>>
File: 1461532593898.png (359KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1461532593898.png
359KB, 1920x1080px
>>7900698
>Thinks trans are real
PRAISE KEK!
>>
AFAB edition
> tags #mlm or #instagay
> wears a dress and calls it drag
> wears a dress because "clothes don't have a gender!"
>>
>>7900703
>gets SRS before VFS or FFS

Well that one can just be an issue of cost/insurance.
>>
>>7900860
>there's no wrong way to be trans
But that's true. If you can manage your dysphoria with less medical intervention, that's good.
>>
>>7900881
>wears a dress and calls it drag
i once stumbled upon an "ftm" with a sissification fetish. why do girls deceive themselves so much.
>>
>>7900894
If we assume that she was just a cis woman, would this be one of the fabled cis women with AGP?
>>
>>7900889
Couldn't that push people into surgery they would be better off without?
>>
>>7900900
Potentially, or she could be a trender who likes dresses.
>>
>>7900698
Are trenders the same as A*P?
>>
>>7900903
Maybe? But it's not like you can get ffs or vfs covered by insurance so if you're poor then I guess you just take what you can get.
Not to mention a lot of places require srs for name and gender changes
>>
Don't some insurance's actually cover FFS on a case by case basis. Not my insurance but I think I've heard of a couple, Amazon employees insurance if I recall.
>>
>>7901073
>tfw you technically "pass", so you're probably ineligible
>>
>>7900698
>trannys
/lgb/ when
>>
>>7901017
not really, A*Ps usually have other mental illnesses or autism while trenders just want to be special and/or want to butt themselves into lgbt to claim oppression or be able to speak for true trans people.
>>
>>7900719
>doesn't have a facebook. Facebook is fucking dogshit tier social media. Anyone who doesn't have one is saving their time
>has a healthy relationship with parents
??not that I do, but wtf is wrong with that?
>overtly sexual
i.e. be human
>transitions at all
it's better than perpetual suicidal ideation you freakin mongrel
>>
>>7901036
>so if you're poor then I guess you just take what you can get.
But you shouldn't get surgery you don't need.

>Not to mention a lot of places require srs for name and gender changes
It's bad enough to force people into it by the law without the insurance doing it too.
>>
>>7900703
>needs FFS
>thinks they're trutrans
>>
>>7900719
>>7901137
If anything I think a healthy relationship with parents would point toward them not being trans.
>>
>>7901518
Basically everyone needs FFS if they started after 13-14.
>>
>>7901772
What's ffs?
>>
>>7900698
>extremely liberal/feminist/SJW or stormfag (AGP more common in latter)
>doesn't put much effort into voice or mannerisms, or has way-over-exaggerated female mannerisms
>spends lots of time of 4chan, reddit, etc
>lived life normally and perfectly fine as their birth-assigned sex until teens/adulthood
>probably transbian or lesbian-leaning bi
>>
>>7901831
For fucks Sake
>>
>Doesn't date chasers.
Stupid fucking tranny whores.
>>
>>7900881
>Calls themselves a trans boy/boi and or prince in their profile.
>>
>>7900893
being comfy in birth gender and claiming trans
>>
>>7900893

This. If we are to start from the position that dysphoria is a medical issue, it stands to reason that we may not need the same treatment for everyone, as the strength and severity of it may be different for different people. For some, it may be sufficient to take HRT. For others, the mere knowledge of having a penis may be too much, and SRS may be necessary.

>>7901945

Let me guess, you tried to hit on a tranny, and she denied you because you're an asshole, and so now you think she denied you purely because you're a chaser? Try not being an entitled asshole.
>>
>>7901188
who says they don't need it?
>>
>>7902482
pastel cutest-boy aesthetic, calls self 'gay' constantly, self-declared "trans gay bottoms" in general
>>
File: 1487518525973.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1487518525973.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>7901518
This tbqh.
>>
File: 1488005030490.jpg (31KB, 563x421px) Image search: [Google]
1488005030490.jpg
31KB, 563x421px
I met a transtrender IRL once. Funny enough they were ftm. The best she did to present male was wearing baggy cloths and a hat. Still had longish hair. Would insist you had to call her a guy but would not act like a generic girl. Last I knew they weren't even trying to start hrt, and just used tumblr all day.
>>
>>7908542
The FtM trenders are usually all exactly like that. On the bright side, it makes them ridiculously easy to clock.

I consider beanies to be a trender alert. Cis dudes don't seem to wear them much, but I swear every time a girl tries to look like a guy, she throws a beanie on, even if her hair is already short.
>>
>>7908542
>Still had longish hair.
God forbid a man should have long--sorry, 'longish'--hair!

Obviously such a person is either a falsetrans if trans or a crossdresser if cis.
>>
>>7908749
Like I said, that was only part of the problem.
This persons attitude was pure shit, I tried talking to said person and gendering them properly and just got got more and more bitchy.
>>
>>7908852
>that was only part of the problem.
You may want to rethink this.
>>
>>7901017
i've met enough natal female trendscum to conclude the aap/trendscum overlap is at least 70% and probably higher
the issue is that it is legitimately impossible to distinguish dyed-hair teenagers who would kill themselves if they transitioned from dyed-hair teenagers who would kill themselves if they didn't
including by gender therapists (>implying there are gender therapists in our anti-'gatekeeping' age)
however, when a*p is described in the context of transsexualism it denotes the most severe form whereas its presentation in trendscum is milder
>>
>>7907535
>Let me guess, you tried to hit on a tranny, and she denied you because you're an asshole, and so now you think she denied you purely because you're a chaser? Try not being an entitled asshole.
Actually she got hit by a bus on our anniversary but way to jump to conclusions, bitch.
>>
>>7910018
blanchard anon why do you hate a*ps so much
>>
>>7911103
i don't
i get along pretty well with a lot of agps because the way many of their brains work (high iq, high psychological deviance/heterodoxy, dislike of social structures but also of most people who oppose those social structures) are traits i share -- the communities i hang around tend to be high-agp
i get along less well with aaps on average because they're psychologically very different to me
>>
>>7911120
As an AGP you've helped me.

When you say many AGPs have those traits, are you talking about many of the AGP majority of transwomen?
>>
File: 067L13161_73N3C.jpg (2MB, 2000x1669px) Image search: [Google]
067L13161_73N3C.jpg
2MB, 2000x1669px
>>7911120
Fine fair enough, I have a question for you that i'm not sure you will be able to answer but I don't know who else to ask. How do I keep myself from spiraling into self hatred when the more I learn about blanchards typology the more inclined I feel to believe that it views A*P trans as a less legitimate form of being trans? I know that ultimately I just want to understand why I am this way but at the same time I can't help but feeling deeply depressed about who I am the more I learn about A*Ps / HSTS, it even feels apparent that you feel this way at least towards AAPs on some unconscious level, when I read things like
>the aap/trendscum overlap is at least 70% and probably higher.
>>
>>7910018
Also it feels like on many levels I can't even identify with AGP typology, especially when it's expressed by people like Kay Brown / Ann Lawrence, but apparently according to them / blanchard because I'm bisexual my entire motivation for transitioning and even having a preference towards men is fueled by a desire to be a woman in some kind sexual fantasy context. Not only does that not even feel right on many levels it also makes me feel a deep sense of shame for being trans.
>>
>>7911176
>the more I learn about blanchards typology the more inclined I feel to believe that it views A*P trans as a less legitimate form of being trans?
What do you mean "legitimate"?
>>
>>7911168
i've met both transitioned and non-transitioned/cis (there are certainly cis men with agp fantasies and no dysphoria or desire to transition, though i only figured this out pretty recently and it probably only holds true for the ones who aren't obligate agps) agps with that profile at a higher rate than the general population
>>7911176
>>7911200
there are certainly arguments to be made that many who espouse the typology don't have the nicest view of a*p people. some kay brown posts are dripping with it, which is why i don't endorse her as strongly as her better writings would justify. i'm not sure what about lawrence is as bad, though, given as her own etiology gives her a lot of motivation to be positive about agp -- most of her issues are along the lines of her complete inability to use the correct pronouns or gendered terms for people, which she does regardless of typology.
i am aware i am not very nice to aaps as a category. i am working on this. on the other hand, i am not sure how to say certain facts in a nice way -- you can only understand and be sympathetic to transtrenders if you recognize they overwhelmingly experience actual mild gender dysphoria by way of aap, and if this is discomfiting to more traditional transsexed men who share that etiology i'm not sure how to help them.
>>
>>7911203
see >>7911200
but mostly this feeling stems from the view that according to blanchard a*p TS primary motivation for transition stems from a desire to be viewed as the other gender in a sexual context, that includes sexual preference / GRS / etc. For some reason that feels disgusting on a very deep deep visceral level, it's hard to explain. obviously I have lots of internalized transphobia i'll be the first to admit that.
>>
>>7911232
HSTS are even less "legitimate" according to the typology, they're just mega faggots. But it's seen as less gross because we as a society have accepted and normalized faggotry, whereas we haven't accepted the need to become your anime waifu, so it's seen as a fetishistic appropriation of womanhood and therefore an affront to modern feminist ideals.
>>
>>7911227
How do you draw the line between very low dysphoria and 'cis' AGPs?

Why do you think it's connected to being obligate or not?
>>
>>7911227
>i'm not sure what about lawrence is as bad

granted I haven't finished reading men trapped in mens bodies yet, my biggest problem so far with this book (besides the title) is this idea that AGP trans tend to unconsciously / in some cases lie about their AGP fantasies / misrepresent their childhood or downplay it to fit into the idealized model of TS typology (HSTS.) It feels like I'm being coerced into this typology even if I truly feel as though in many ways I don't fit many of the requirements of hallmarks of what being AGP means, but if I were to say this it seems like the logical excuse from blanchard / others who espouse this typology would be that I am engaging in self-deceptive enhancement or conscious misrepresentation, it's like I can't win.
>>7911258
you cannot deny that this typology tends to paint hsts trans in a more favorable / legitimate light, but I see what you are saying and to a certain extent it makes sense.
>>
>>7911232
Any sexuality is fueled by a kind of sexual fantasy. AGP isn't unusual that way.

Attraction to men isn't false or illegitimate if it comes from AGP. I think the typology is also missing some of what's going on with AGP and other sexualities. "Genuine" androphilia as straight women/gay men/HSTS mtfs experience it may be possible for AGPs even if that's not been written about yet.

This isn't transphobia exactly but I guess the feeling of disgust and illegitimacy is something that will go with understanding yourself better.
>>
>>7911284
Sure but the idea that the only reason I am attracted to men is because it fuels my own sexualized fantasy of being a woman is A: not true and B: makes me feel as if I am unable to experience love / attraction in an healthy / non narcissistic way, even if on some level I think that I can.
>>
>>7901865
>>lived life normally and perfectly fine as their birth-assigned sex until teens/adulthood
Does it count if all I did was try to kill myself all the time and I was afraid that my parents and friends would abandon me
...now that I've written that sentence, that has to be the stupidest logic I've ever heard
>>
>>7911279
No psychological typology will be entirely true for everyone. People are too varied. Parts can not fit you without any self-deception of deliberate deception. You don't need to justify yourself to the typology or anyone.

>you cannot deny that this typology tends to paint hsts trans in a more favorable / legitimate light
The typology itself has no judgement on favorablility or legitimacy, regardless of how anyone interprets it, even its authors. It can very easily be interpreted to show AGPs are more legitimate, with more truth than the typical anti-AGP interpretations.
>>
>>7911296
I think the typology is mistaken to say that. You've said it's wrong to say it about you, so you do too.

Describing AGP's meta-androphilia as unhealthy or narcissistic is a value judgement not in the typology itself. They are the sorts of ideas people who hate AGPs push. You could argue it's more healthy than usual sexual attraction.
>>
>>7911320
>You don't need to justify yourself to the typology or anyone.

I literally can't stop thinking about this kind of stuff, like on some level the more I learn the more I hate myself but on another level it feels deeply satisfying to try to at least attempt to understand / justify why I couldn't just live my life as a male and be happy / fulfilled .

The typology itself has no judgement on favorablility or legitimacy, regardless of how anyone interprets it, even its authors.

In what way could you paint A*P trans as "more" legitimate than HSTS?

Granted on some level I don't think you should answer that because I don't think its healthy to
have this unconscious like urge to group TS people into less / more legitimate groups like cara or Kay Brown, but at the same time there is this feeling that the only difference between me and an AGP TS born in the 1950s is that I have access to the internet now / much more research / acceptance related to TS subjects, while IF i had been extremely gnc / hsts I would of found a way to transition sooner / been more successful than my agp self would of because a more innate feeling of wrongness in my body.
>>
>>7900698
> assign themselves made up genders
> narcissistic enough to demand special pronouns
> call everything violence
> blue hair
>>
>>7911364
You can think about the typology without feeling you have to justify yourself or hating yourself. Understanding it should make you feel happy and proud to be learning about yourself! If I post an email, will you email me so we can keep talking about the typology?

>In what way could you paint A*P trans as "more" legitimate than HSTS?
The way this poster did >>7911258 and I could go much further than that too.

>I don't think its healthy to have this unconscious like urge to group TS people into less / more legitimate groups
I agree. Understanding how each could be interpreted might help understand why talking in terms of legitimacy is incorrect.

>but at the same time there is this feeling that the only difference between me and an AGP TS born in the 1950s is that I have access to the internet now / much more research / acceptance related to TS subjects, while IF i had been extremely gnc / hsts I would of found a way to transition sooner / been more successful than my agp self would of because a more innate feeling of wrongness in my body.
The only difference between anyone who transitions one time and anyone else who transitions a different time could be described the same way.
>>
>>7911401
just for the record, hstses repress too -- what do you think effeminate gay men and stone butches are?
>>
>>7911401
>I post an email, will you email me so we can keep talking about the typology?

Sure.
>>
>>7911410
An HSTS who represses does so because of circumstances like how GNC they are, how much tolerance there is for that, their family and personal situation, their dysphoria, what they think their life will be like without transition, and similar. These are the same reasons an AGP represses.
>>
>>7911410
which anon are you?

>what do you think effeminate gay men and stone butches are?

effeminate gay men and stone butches? From my knowledge it doesn't seem like HSTS TS can repress in the same way / as long as A*Ps generally. Unless you are referencing how hsts rate of transition seem to be influenced by culture like blanchard anon was saying in http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7903953/#7904198, which is something I don't really know much about but would be interested to read more about if you have any links.
>>
>>7911420
Here, in name field.
>>
>>7911443
i am blanchard anon
extremely gnc gay people are, to put it how kay brown did, 'failed transkids'
it's repression, it's just repression you don't ever really come out of due to the circumstances surrounding hsts transition (older = no passing = no reason to transition if your main concern is assimilation) and the factors that cause it are not the same that cause other repression
>>
>>7911476
Blanchard anon i'm sorry for accusing you of hating a*ps that was wrong of me. Can you please link me some articles / information relating to what you were talking about in the previous thread I linked above?

>and the factors that cause it are not the same that cause other repression

In what ways are their repression different to typical extremely gnc hsts repression / A*P repression then? I've met plenty of extremely effeminate gay men / "lipstick lesbians" that seem perfectly comfortable in their body / experience no dysphoria in the way that I do.

>>7911472
Thanks I'll make an account shortly.
>>
>>7911508
oops i meant Butch lesbians*
>>
>feminist
>cat eye glasses
>"wiccan"
>liberal communist/marxist
>drenches everything in pastel colors and glitter, including themselves
>"omg i love books so much!" but reads only yaoi/yuri manga
>steven universe, superwholock, homestuck, and other shitty fandoms
>tumblr
>thinks everything is problematic and everyone is a bigot
>if black, hates white people
>if white, is full of white guilt
>believes trump is going to bring the apocalypse
>mac user
>basically fits every other stereotype of the bitchy upper middle class high school girl living in the suburbs
>>
>>7911523
Homestuck is actually good. I know the fandom gets pretty cringey but that is one hell of a story.
>>
>>7900698
Makes zero sense why would a trender get srs? Thats pretty extreme.
>>
>>7911528
I got no problem with homestuck itself either. But for all those popular works of fiction, I absolutely can't stand the fandoms and refuse to seek out fan-made content because of the insufferable cunts that make up 99% of the communities. I'll enjoy reading/watching whatever the hell I want, it doesn't matter. Just keep the other fans as far away from me as humanly possible.
>>
>>7911528
>"Homestuck is actually good"
>traumatic flashbacks to the ending
>>
>>7911476
I'd like to talk to you over email too.
>>
>>7911443
>From my knowledge it doesn't seem like HSTS TS can repress in the same way
I always thought transpeople were the same as transvestites so yo ho a homo's life for me
but then I learnt about HRT

t. 1990 hsts guide to repression
>>
>>7911712
So are you saying you never transitioned and live as a gnc male? If so what is your dysphoria like if you don't mind me asking / do you think you will ever transition, or do you not see a point because you can't live as a woman in most social settings like work / social events / etc?
>>7911476
also please answer blanchard anon
>>
>>7911346
I think the typology is fucked up regarding AGP sexuality as a whole, since it's basically saying they are unable to experience normal healthy sexual attraction.
>>
>>7911739
>So are you saying you never transitioned and live as a gnc male?

I meant that for most people around my age we repressed as gay males until we become aware of HRT/Medical/Social transition. I don't know if I could bear to not be on HRT now that I've started.
>>
>>7911956
What's unhealthy about that kind of attraction?
>>
>>7916422
Oh, sorry for misinterpreting your answer, thanks for clarifying.
>>
>>7900719
>>Transitions at all
>Real trannies kill themselves or repress. Not turn into turbo freaks.
Fuck off
>>
>>7916874
No worries c:
>>
>>7908749
>>7908898
butt flustered trender detected
>>
>>7922030
Yeah being mad and annoyed at an annoying retard obviously means said retard is correct. You really are the worst kind of posters.
>>
>>7922097
gosh you replied really quickly, are you stuck to your screen hunting for those (you)'s?
>>
File: straycat.gif (827KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
straycat.gif
827KB, 240x240px
>>7901772
>current living situation means i cant get hrt right away
>have naturally feminine face and body anyway
feels good man
>>
>>7908749
Im mtf and I have long hair and I don't go around like a sissy faggot. I stealth as a guy and my personality is like a Viking god. I didn't want people to know I'm trans. Fucking faggots going around TEEHEE IM A BOY! Fuck off.
>>
>>7923737
>I stealth as a guy
the term is 'repress'
>>
>>7901865
What would you consider "too little effort" on voice. My voice fools spme but anyone whose heard trannies before can pick me out. I practice once a week. Used to be more but ive been discouraged by Zero progress in two years
>>
>>7929962
>but anyone whose heard trannies before can pick me out

That's just trannyvoice, means you're a normal AGP tranny.
>>
>>7930038
Oh okay. Is that better than being a trender? What if I fit the other criteria? (4ch addiction, use reddit to find comfy history posts, no dysphoria till 18, fem leaning bi)
What do I do if my AGP nature causes me enormous dysphoria?
>>
>>
>never attempted suicide
>never attempted self-orchiectomy
>>
I know one who was a AFAB, had long hair, wore make up and dresses, only dated men, presented and acted traditionally female in every respect, but demanded to be called they/them due to being genderqueer, and always talks about the oppression she faces for being trans.
>>
>>7930560
Why does this make me so mad
>>
>>7930560
Why do people want to be oppressed so badly? Getting shitty looks, being shit-talked to your face, being treated like an animal in the zoo is not fun and trendy?What the heck is wrong with these children
>>
>>7900903
In the long run, and speaking purely about MtF, if you really are transgender you'll take no more Anti-Androgens and take less Estrogen. AA's are generally more dangerous in the long run than taking just Estrogen alone.
>>
>>7900698
I have a question. I discovered it t around 14. Is that early enough?
>>
>>7930304
>>
>>7930801
Explain?
>>
>says that she is ftm
>doesn't have dysphoria
>wants to be an anime boy so mad
>hates other girls who like boys because it reminds of her
>talks about dicks costantly "hey fellow gay guys I am just like you! nudge nudge"
>has emo hair
>is an artist that has the ego as big as amy shumer belly
>>
>>7931878
he's just aap.
>>
>>7931935
blanchard anon detected
>>
>>7900719
>>Browsers 4chan
>>Doesn't have a Facebook
>>Has a healthy relationship with parents
>>Overtly sexual
???
>>
>>7901731
I have a somewhat healthy relationship with my parents. They're very supportive and do everything they can. I do have a lot of internalized anger towards my mom for getting divorced just so she could go back to the single life though.
>>
>>7911076
Why do I get the feeling you pushed her?
>>
File: Motherfucker.png (39KB, 510x339px) Image search: [Google]
Motherfucker.png
39KB, 510x339px
>>7900698
>He or she believes psychiatrists are bigoted gatekeepers and people should be allowed to transition without being tested.
>>
>>7937592
>he or she believes his or her gender is the choice of "professionals"
>>
>>7911318
trying to kill yourself and living in fear of your parents abandoning you is not living life normally
>>
>claims to be a true FTM
>wear skirts/dresses because "clothes have no gender uwu"
???
>>
>>7943729
Can a cis guy wear skirts/dresses?

Yes. So why the double standard against trans guys?
>>
>>7943827
A double standard would be treating it as normal for a trans guy to wear girl's clothes.

Any cis guy who crossdresses publically will get quizzical looks at the VERY LEAST.
>>
>>7943948
>I either look quizzically at someone or imply they aren't a man
>depending on whether they are cis or trans
>this isn't a double standard
>>
>>7943827
It's not that so much as Tumblr kiddies' habit of stacking these things so that there's nothing male about the "trans guy" anymore. Sure, cis guys can wear dresses, clothing shouldn't be as gendered as it is. Yeah, cis guys can have campy, feminine mannerisms, because that doesn't make them any less of a guy. But you stack that with Tumblr's "dysphoria optional" idea of trans people, and you get people that are picture-perfect cis girls claiming to be trans guys because they have internalized misogyny about liking "girly" things and it's more okay to do that if they're actually a cutesy uke boy in their soul or something.

And I'm honestly inclined to believe that 99% of actual trans guys have too much trauma about being misgendered and forced into girl's clothing to consider that they may actually want to wear dresses as part of their male identity for several years after transitioning. I, personally, got physically nauseous when I had to wear what I knew to be girl's dress slacks despite the fact that no one could probably tell-- not because the slacks were any different, but because they were gendered on the tag and the gender was wrong. And most of the people saying this are shitty fifteen year olds, not actual trans guys who have had to grapple with the idea of wanting to wear nail polish maybe means they should be detransitioning. So far more often than not, it's a reliable transtrender flag.
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.