[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LGBT is a contradiction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_20170311-115504.png (199KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170311-115504.png
199KB, 1440x2560px
Is there any evidence to back up this claim?
>>
>>7900243
Gay men are trannies in denial due to having estrogenized brains.
>>
>>7900243
>pepe
>dindu
>goldstein
I wouldn't trust a redditor
>>
>>7900243
What exactly do you mean by contradiction?
Trans are a different case.
They "feel" :(DSM-5)
-(in boys, preference for cross-dressing or simulating female attire;in girls, insistence on wearing only stereotypical masculine clothing
strong and persistent preferences for cross-sex roles) <-This is not the same as drag queens or kings.
-(in make-believeplay or persistent fantasies of being the other sex)<- Usually in boys, they notice a better treatment of the girls.
-(a strong rejection of typical toys/games typically played by one’s sex.)<-Children should be able to play with any toy they want.
-(intense desire to participate in the stereotypical games and pastimes of the other sex)<-Desire to fit in, possible attraction to person of the other sex.
-(strong preference for playmates of the other sex)<-This might be early sexual awareness.
The real disorder:
-{identity trapped in an opposite body.}
-{a strong dislike of one’s sexual anatomy}
-{a strong desire for the primary (e.g., penis, vagina) or secondary (e.g., menstruation) sex characteristics of the other gender}
-{repeatedly stated desire to be, or insistence that he or she is, theother sex}
>>
>>7900333
Of course, these are only my theories on the trans difference.
>>
>>7900243
>The LGBT is a contradiction.
I think the word he's looking for is "redundant," not "contradiction."
Fucking pseudo-intellectuals, man.
>>
>>7900333
>Usually in boys, they notice a better treatment of the girls.
Why wouldn't girls do the same, like how both prefer crossdressing?
>>
>>7900243
go ask mtfg if they want to date a guy or a girl and see how many actually choose guys
>>
File: 1487528880073.jpg (97KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487528880073.jpg
97KB, 900x600px
>be transgender lesbian
>be living proof that this theory is bullshit
>>
File: @sibeledmonds.jpg (34KB, 210x307px) Image search: [Google]
@sibeledmonds.jpg
34KB, 210x307px
>>7901614
This.
Transexuals (mtfs) are into women.
Transvestites (drag queens) are into men.
>>
>>7901640
Guess which theory you don't prove is bullshit!
>>
File: 1488558546333.jpg (163KB, 729x1296px) Image search: [Google]
1488558546333.jpg
163KB, 729x1296px
>>7901732
What? AGP?
Do I prove it wrong if this is the way I dress?
>>
File: 1479590153735.jpg (48KB, 506x466px) Image search: [Google]
1479590153735.jpg
48KB, 506x466px
>>7901692
u wot
>>
>>7901758
Yes.
No, plenty of AGPs like being boyish. It could be argued it's the most natural kind of girl for them to be.
>>
>>7901780
that's just more proof to me that the whole theory survives on being unfalsifiable.
You're AGP if you dress femme, you're AGP if you dress butch, you're AGP if you're open abot your sexuality, you're AGP if you're quiet about your sexuality.
AGP = being trans and a lesbian, all other elaborations of the theory is just mental masturbation. No trans lesbian is excluded.
And then if we try to tell you "No, I've never been sexually aroused by the idea of being a woman" you accuse us of just being in denial or being embarrassed that we've been found out.
Like I said, unfalsifiable.
No real point in arguing about it I guess, but it felt good to deconstruct just for myself.
>>
>>7901813
>And then if we try to tell you "No, I've never been sexually aroused by the idea of being a woman" you accuse us of just being in denial or being embarrassed that we've been found out.
No actually this does puzzle me.
>>
>>7901813
>And then if we try to tell you "No, I've never been sexually aroused by the idea of being a woman" you accuse us of just being in denial or being embarrassed that we've been found out.
Don't worry, sure you haven't been sexually aroused, but you've fallen in romantic love with the idea of being a woman. Or something.
>>
>>7901999
This is probably it actually. It can be hard to tell your romantic feelings when they aren't conventional, just like with LGB people.
>>
>>7901999
>Self-actualization is a lovely idea
I mean, yeah.
Why is this simple truth of life reduced in trans lesbians to a pathological perversion?
>>
>>7902061
Most self-actualization isn't a sexual orientation turned inwards.
>>
>>7902080
>Most self-actualization isn't a sexual orientation turned inwards.
And here we go again, you're accusing me of something that I've literally never experienced.
I know this is 4chan and I'm likely being trolled, but in case you're sincere, do you see how we're just running around in circles now?
>>
>>7902091
I wish I could experience your perspective. As it is I can only go off your description of your experiences to see how much they match an inwards sexual orientation.
>>
>>7902080
>a sexual orientation turned inwards.
That's such a bullshit way to describe AGP. If anything, it's just something that improves experiencing regular sexual orientation.
>>
>>7902245
That's what it is though. I agree it's an improvement on outward focused orientation.
>>
>>7902265
>That's what it is though
No, that's just what blanchardians made up, and one of the reasons I can never bring myself to respect them.
>>
>>7902276
Why is it so much like that then and what is it really?
>>
>>7902349
>Why is it so much like that then
It's not at all? What even gives you that idea?
>and what is it really?
Who knows? But lack of solid explanation is not an invitation to accept wild theories as reality.
>>
>>7902425
What's the difference between it and heterosexual male sexuality? Just who the girl it's focused on is, the self or an other.
>>
>>7901758
D'awww! You cut ur hair!? I approve :)
How'd you get urself to go thru w it?
>>
>>7900243
>reposting a tweet you made this morning JUST to post it on /lgbt/

>formatting of the post itself is awkward

>alt-huwyatt memes

Am I forgetting something?
Because I've concluded you're underage.
>>
>>7902443
Normal sexuality means being attracted to someone.
My AGP would best be described as first wanting to be a girl, and later with puberty as imagining myself as a girl in sexual situations.
There always was a normal attraction/sexuality, just that I found it inconceivable to engage in it as a male; yet never something that could be described as attraction to an idealized self.

I guess I described it pretty clumsily, but it's hard to put such experiences into words.
>>
>>7902497
thankss
i had wanted to cut it for a while but i wasn't sure of the style, I went for something short and simple in the end. I'm getting more comfortable with myself every day so in the future when it grows out I'll try some others.
>>
>>7900243
No.
Also cis straight people are also people with gender identities whose sexual interests are "the opposite" so wtf
>>
>>7902546
Mine was first idolizing girls in stories and pictures. Then it was being them in sexual situations. Later I realized that the idolizing was exactly like the romantic feelings normal people get except for me it was wanting to be the crush.

It's hard to tell the difference between that feeling and normal attraction. I do feel some normal attraction but it's secondary. My own hotness is more important to me than my partner's.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.