[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you go out with a socially awkward (Aspie) masculine gay guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: leonardo3.jpg (47KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
leonardo3.jpg
47KB, 400x300px
I have had a partner in the past, but he only seemed to want sex when it was convenient for him.
I wanted something more cerebral.
>>
>>7899496
Only because I'm not really into masc guys. I like them small, cute, and feminine.
>>
>>7899496
As a masculine gay guy, yes, yes I would.
>>
>>7899496
butt of course
>>
>>7899507
To each their own.
I like them masculine or effeminate (not the shrill stereotype of fem).
>>
>>7899548
(OP) here.
Love the joke.
>>
>>7899559
thank you lol
i'm a silly guy

>tfw can't sleep again
>>
>>7899595
It's 13:09 you shouldn't be asleep at this time anyway.
>>
>>7899496
This is all I've ever wanted, really.

>tfw no neuro-a-typical masc bf who I can socialize to my friends

Bost pic?
>>
>>7899669
You got Kik? You live in Europe?
>>
Depends what you look like, but typically I'm not into masc guys. Socially awkward is my fucking weakness though, so I'd most likely give you a shot.
>>
>>7899755
Simon Amstell, is that you?
>>
>>7899669
(OP) here:
I'd rather not.
Privacy concerns.
This is 4chan after all. lol
>>
>>7899496
Stop worrying about sex and "sirreeeball" brainfucked.

Just go do the things you like and love, be social enough and NICE. And be you.

Someone will like it, it really is that fucking easy. Just stop concentrating on it, and don't master are too roughly while you wait cause any genitals can become desensitized to sex.

Looking at you lonely 20 somethings with your jackhammer viberators and no lube jacking all night
>>
>>7900183
EVERYONE! WHAT IS THE BEST SKIN CARE LOTION FIR YOUR DICK? (cut)
>>
>>7899496
this is actually kinda hard to answer. on one hand i find socially awkward masculine guys really cute. (im masc and only ever attracted to other masc guys tho). like a newborn deer stumbling its way through life. its especially hot if he prefers to top. i get pleasure in knowing that even if everyone else thinks he's weird he's still got me to turn to.
but on the other hand its hard to keep a conversation (and therefore a relationship) with someone who isn't good at expressing themselves.
i think what it comes down to is if i like the little bits he does express then i might be able to get him to open up more and make it work.
by the way these guys arent hard to find. lots of socially awkward guys work on their body image to make up for their personalities. just go take a look at the lonely depressed /fit/izens if you dont believe me.
>>
>>7900289
/fit/ also tries to be happy through the wrong kind of pride, they are too self centered but aren't we all. Maybe their deal is they display it to the Internet better than most.
>>
I like masc guys, so probably.
>>
>>7900183
(OP) here:
I was in a six year relationship with an effeminate guy. I am in my early 30's. I know how to lubricate (kek) and reeee yourself.
>>
>>7900226
(OP):
That would be KY or Cocoa Butter.
>>
>>7900289
(OP):
I don't mind topping ;) , and I am able to hold a conversation. It has taken years of self training.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.