[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are all TERFs mentally retarded?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 11

File: transphobia_mistake_745.png (131KB, 745x809px) Image search: [Google]
transphobia_mistake_745.png
131KB, 745x809px
>TERF is a slur, you fucking tranny.
>gender is a social construct, we must abolish gender.
>but only if you identify as the gender you were born with
>wow, MTFs are so homophobic. disgusting.
>in order to stop this homophobia, let's team up with right-wing conservatives.
>i have the right to call myself a woman because i'm oppressed
>implying trans women aren't oppressed
>i'm allowed to be critical and call trannies out on their bullshit, shitlord.
>you're not allowed to be critical and call me out on my bullshit, misogynist.
>freedom of speech: i can call you a man if i want to.
>did you just call me a man? shut your mouth, oppressor!
>we need to cut off men's penises and make them act like women
>no, you can't cut off your penis and act like a woman.

the cognitive dissonance of radical """feminists""" never ceases to amaze me.
>>
>>7898629
>tfw I'm a conservative Christian tranny
It's like I'm a glutton for hate. I'm starting to understand the "trannies love abuse" stereotype.
>>
>>7898629
>you're not allowed to be critical and call me out on my bullshit, misogynist.
>shut your mouth, oppressor!
All this and the claim that only they and never anyone they don't like are oppressed is the basic narrative of all feminists.
>>
>>7898645
What are your most uncle tom opinions?
>>
The last two points are especially poignant.
>>
File: tumblr_nwumdympK21udwanoo1_1280.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwumdympK21udwanoo1_1280.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>>7898645

>gay muslim
>trump- bashing /pol/ user
>hitler- hating /b/tard

hard life, dude.
>>
>>7898661
I don't see myself as an "Uncle Tom" (hate that term), but if you really want to know my positions, I tend to share most of Blaire White's opinions on LGBT issues if that gives you a reference.
>>
Wait what? When did any of this shit ever happen?
I'm not a terf/radfem but I do sympathize with the sometimes, yep lots of them are assholes but this sounds like bait
>>
>>7898645
Just kys. Just. kys.
>>
>>7898717
I think terfs allied with /pol/ or /r/ the_donald during the election
>>
>>7898726
oh, fuck off. not this bitch again.
>>
>>7898717
I'm usually a pretty skeptical person, but I've talked with several radfems (specifically TERFs) before and pretty much all of this stuff was said when I brought up transwomen, except for them admitting they are on the same side as traditionalists.
>>
>>7898726
Burn that bitch, Cara.
>>
>>7898727
On what planet?
>>
>>7898741
For starters please name one TERF who has ever expressed support for right wing politics in the US?
>>
>>7898694
>hate that term
I didn't mean it seriously. I'm in a similar position, but not conservative Christianity. I need to see Blaire White's videos and learn her views.
>>
>>7898726
I have my own ideas. Others just happen to share them.

Unrelated: when are you gonna start taking your mones, Cara?
>>
>>7898752
What? I said that I've heard everything BUT "We should align with the right."
>>
>>7898754
If you want the gist, people shouldn't transition before their old enough to make an informed decision, the bathroom issue is stupid, LGBT people shouldn't ally themselves with Islam, etc.
>>
>>7898741
I just don't believe in gender. That's all. I don't know why people think this is offensive. We are people.
Some of us reproduce in different ways, because of differing anatomy. Those ways may be called male or female, or zygotes and embryos, who cares. My problem is with the entire concept of gender, that men and women are SO different etc, fuck that
>>
File: url.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>7898769
>cis supremacy
>racial segregation
>"my sexuality is better than your sexuality"
>we should make life miserable for everybody i don't like

radfems are alt-rightists in denial

>>7898781
what kind of self- loathing LGBT person would want to sympathise with islam?

>>7898786
>>tumblr.com/terfisaslur
>>
>>7898721
You either die an hero or you live long enough to see yourself become an villain.
>>
>>7898791
>alt-rightists in denial
You hit the nail on the head.
>>
>>7898791
That kind that has a heritage from such countries
>>
>>7898791
I've seen too many "LGBT for Islam" signs to count. There's tons of articles online espousing that bull crap too. It's kinda sad really...
>>
>>7898781
I'm conflicted about early transitioning, but the others I agree with.

>>7898791
>what kind of self- loathing LGBT person would want to sympathise with islam?
Yet for thinking that we'd get called the traitors!
>>
File: bangs4.jpg (95KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
bangs4.jpg
95KB, 640x427px
If I could do it all again, would I be a cis lesbian ? In a fraction of a heartbeat. Are some (even many) trans people who are whiny bitches. ABSOLUTELY.

However, TERFs are just sad. They are lower on the totem pole, and suddenly they get to go from bullied to bully so they jump on the train, and do their best to claim their new higher spot. Then immediately look down on others.

By degrading transwomen they are able to raise their own position and make being a cis women extra special.

In the discrimination Olympics transwomen have it harder than almost all cis women ever will. (or will ever know)

Also as much a TERFs talk about being a woman as the holy grail. Who do you think is more legit. The person who effortlessly is granted womanhood without doing anything, or the person who despite the pain, cost, and social stigma casts off privilege etc in order to reclaim the femininity denied them.

(It's like choosing between a born into wealth spoiled brat, and the person who scraped their way up out of poverty to build their own empire from nothing.)

I love and respect cis women, and I know they aren't all TERFs. I just wish that TERFS could focus their rage at the problematic trans people instead of tossing out blanket statements for ALL transwomen.

I promise you some of us at least are legit. You will never see the truth if you close your eyes. That is all I ask. (also lesbians stop being shit to bi women; go case by case.)
>>
>>7898694
>I tend to share most of Blaire White's opinions on LGBT issues if that gives you a reference.
So children who are clearly and unambiguously trans should be forced to suffer through puberty like you did?
>>
>>7898893
>In the discrimination Olympics transwomen have it harder than almost all cis women ever will. (or will ever know)
Heck, natal males have it far harder than natal females, never mind if they turn out to be trans.
>>
>>7898717
Why would talking shit about TERFS in a lgbt discussion board be anything unusual or baity? It's right there in the name that they hate the letter T.
>>
>>7898922
It's more about protecting kids from having to face gender dysphoria later in life if they aren't really trans. There are also reported cases of parents forcing trangenderism on their cis kids. I'll admit that it sucks having to transition after puberty, but I and many others see it as a necessary precaution.
>>
>>7898946
It's about her PANDERING to the neo conservative agenda for a bit of pocket money on YouTube. Or maybe she's actually a nutcase I don't care either way, it's not about the children.
>>
File: IMG_0126.png (693KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0126.png
693KB, 720x1280px
>>7898946
Links to these cases, retard?

Protip by the way, any admission that you think that gender indentity isn't medically detectable outs you as being transtrender, you lying sack of shit!
>>
>>7898893
>Also as much a TERFs talk about being a woman as the holy grail. Who do you think is more legit. The person who effortlessly is granted womanhood without doing anything, or the person who despite the pain, cost, and social stigma casts off privilege etc in order to reclaim the femininity denied them.
>(It's like choosing between a born into wealth spoiled brat, and the person who scraped their way up out of poverty to build their own empire from nothing.)
I disagree with the idea that womanhood is like a pot of gold. Wanting to be a woman is not the same as being the king of England, the female sex isn't THAT privileged.

>>7898946
Have you made a risk analysis? How many fake transsexuals are there compared to actual transsexuals at age 12?
>>
>>7898950
Stop attributing motive. Why do you assume that just because someone disagrees with you that their intentions aren't pure? Honestly, it's people like you that make it so no one can have a civil discussion anymore, and it's annoying as fuck.
>>
>>7898961
>I disagree with the idea that womanhood is like a pot of gold. Wanting to be a woman is not the same as being the king of England, the female sex isn't THAT privileged.

If being a woman isn't such a big deal then why do TERFs use/lord it over transwomen as this amazing thing they will never have?

If what you are saying is true then they shouldn't care if other people are women too.

After all it's not like there can only be a certain number of women in the world or something.
>>
>>7898978
>If being a woman isn't such a big deal then why do TERFs use/lord it over transwomen as this amazing thing they will never have?
Because they are idiots. I don't agree with them.
>>
>>7898958
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/10/22/boy-treated-as-a-girl-by-his-mother-suffered-significant-emotional-harm-court-hears/

Yeah, it's Brietbart, but I honestly don't feel like digging for more links. It's really late here.

BTW There's no need to be nasty, Cara. Starting HRT would make you much happier you know.
>>
The whole 'TERF is a slur' thing is so fucking batty. It's like calling fucking 'POTUS' a slur because people a lot of people say it with derision when talking about Trump. It's a pretty no-nonsense acronym.
>>
>>7898992
Different anon, but brietbart is in no way reliable. They've been known to make shit up or cite people/blogs that do.

And while there are cases of gender dysphoria fading as people age, that's the reason why it's pretty accepted to use blockers to delay the onset of puberty somewhat.

Also generally speaking, every study I've looked at suggested that kids allowed to grow up as the gender they identify with grow up to be as healthy as the general population. Whereas kids that are not allowed to express their identity grow up with much higher rates of depression and other disorders.

While there always more work to be done, (especially as we get more openly transgender persons and thus larger sample sizes) the evidence is strong that allowing kids to at least socially transition before puberty is extremely beneficial. There's very little to suggest that parents are going to force kids to be trans, and a proffessional should be able to see that before the kid is able to medically transition anyway.

Tl;dr allowog transition before/during puberty is strongly supported by the evidence, whereas there's nothing to really suggest that waiting is better, especially since cases can be managed with blockers.

I can provide links to the studies when it isn't 3 in the morning here in the US, but should be pretty easy to find them by googling.
>>
>>7898786

This is like a rich person saying "money's not important."
>>
>>7898969

This. Even if someone has the best intentions, the road to hell is paved with them, so it's not even like admitting it's a genuine belief is threatening in any way. I don't get why people have to dismiss others as 'uncle toms' and the like.
>>
>>7899093
>They've been known to make shit up or cite people/blogs that do.
[citation needed]
>>
>>7899093
Not that waiting is necessarily better, but that transitioning if they aren't trans is just as bad as not transitioning if they are trans. It's kind of a catch 22 situation, but I'd rather an adult make the decision than a child.
>>
>>7898946
>I'll admit that it sucks having to transition after puberty, but I and many others see it as a necessary precaution.

I fully agree that this is something cis kids deserve protection from, but I think the sacrifice of forcing every single trans kid to go through natal puberty is just hysteria, desu. All that's necessary is responsible screening from doctors and maybe child welfare advocates before and whilst medical steps are taken.

That said, I think there's a lot of hysteria on the other side too, as if any child who doesn't transition at the earliest possible moment is fucking doomed. I think validating these issues as life saving or destroying does a real disservice to these kids who are living that reality right now, basically implying that they're fucked and have nothing to look forward to. That's a fucking terrible idea to put in a young, struggling kid's head.
>>
>>7899134
>cis children are allowed to know their gender
>trans children aren't

why does this meme exist? no child is going to pretend to be trans so they can go through HRT for no fucking reason.
>>
>>7899134

Think about the numbers though. How many kids are realistically going to seek out these treatments if they're not trans? And of those kids, how many of them have parents who have a stake in making it happen (rather than preventing it, as is the common issue trans kids deal with), AND have doctors too stupid to weed out such issues? That's a pretty specific combination of factors, compared to simply "is trans, wants treatment."
(Different anon btw)
>>
>>7899014
this. "you can't call me a Nazi, Nazi is a slur. stop trying to oppress my right to gas the jews!"
>>
>>7899144
>>7899148
It's not that the kid is pretending to be trans, it's that they may be confused about gender (as a concept) and still be cis, or they could have it forced on them which is increasingly more likely with the prevalence of progressivism. Like I said, I think it would be more responsible to let an adult make the decision than a child. I'm aware it's not a perfect solution, but I think it's the best way to go as of right now.
>>
>>7899169
mate, stop memeing. being trans isn't a fucking feeling, it's a deep-seated case of identity. gender dysphoria is a legitimate medical diagnosis, you can't just force a child to be trans and expect them to be magically allowed to transition. jesus Christ, it's the vetting argument all over again.
>>
>>7899177
>stop memeing
Don't ruin this for me.
>>
>>7899169

As I (>>7899148) said, I just don't see how that's at all likely. Kids aren't just ushered into hormone treatment, doctors spend time talking to them about why they feel that way to weed out the kids that ARE just confused, or under the thumb of a whacked out parent, or suffering some other issue.
>>
>>7899188
me again
>at all likely
To clarifiy, 'at all likely' in comparrison to kids seeking treatment simply being trans. I don't deny that it can happen, just that it's as much of a risk as to put a blanket ban on pre-adult treatment altogether.
It's a nuanced issue and I think it should be treated as such, and I think a blanket policy on one side or the other would be very misguided.
>>
>>7899194
subject has reached critical tendy-dropping.

for the last time, there is a major difference between "this child has a medical diagnosis making them legally transgender, thus they are entitled to hormone therapy" and "this kid say's it's trans, let's cut off its penis."
>implying that offering HRT to children who are objectively trans is a "blanket policy"
please fucking stop.
>>
>>7899194
Conservative Christian tranny here again. Memes aside I completely agree that a blanket policy is a terrible idea. However, with the way politics are in the US, that's exactly what's going to happen, especially now that trans issues are becoming a more prominent subject. My entire point basically boils down to this: of the 2 possible blanket policies that may be passed, I'd prefer to err on the side of caution. However, if the government decided to be competent for whatever reason, I have no problem with agreeing a case by case basis is the best way to go.
>>
>>7899221
you can't avoid wishful thinking when it comes to politics, anon. pacifism is objectively pro-fascism. if you can't advocate getting what you want, when you want it, then the dream of politics is dead.
>>
The whole point is trying to make flat policy about an issue that effects individuals is meaningless.

People are going to keep suffering. The best we can do is push awareness and invest time/research into better testing for trans people, and better medications/procedures.

Except no one cares so they would rather throw money at the problem but continue to employ existing methods.
>>
>>7899231
this. politics isn't about compromise, everybody knows that.
>>
>>7899217

...wtf are you even talking about?

>for the last time, there is a major difference between "this child has a medical diagnosis making them legally transgender, thus they are entitled to hormone therapy" and "this kid say's it's trans, let's cut off its penis."
When did I suggest otherwise?

>implying that offering HRT to children who are objectively trans is a "blanket policy"
I wasn't implying that at all.
>>
>>7899221
>of the 2 possible blanket policies that may be passed, I'd prefer to err on the side of caution.

But either option could be considered erring on the side of caution.
A hypothetical extreme of throwing out hormones and asking questions later could be considered erring on the side of caution in case these kids are all trans and need all the help they can get. Because like I said, it's much more likely that any random kid seeking a transgender diagnosis IS trans than not, and since natal puberty creates permanent changes, 'erring on the side of caution' can easily be considered 'giving them treatment and seeing how it goes.' Do you follow what I mean?

I'm not arguing that the above perspective is correct, to be clear. Honestly, I might agree with you that, while I think it should be a case-by-case decision, if forced to choose between two blanket policies then maybe waiting until 18 won't do too much damage (maybe. I'm on the fence). But it comes down to perspective. I think calling a blanket policy against minors transitioning the cautious choice is a bit myopic.
It's like the old trolley problem, choosing to do nothing is still a choice.

idk, this whole tangent might just be finicky of me, but it feels important.
>>
>>7898629
>let's team up with right-wing conservatives
>we need to cut off men's penises and make them act like women
???
>>
>>7898752
https://gendertrender.wordpress.com/2017/01/09/unlikely-allies-for-privacy-and-safety/#comments
https://gendertrender.wordpress.com/2017/02/08/unusual-alliance-in-bathroom-battle/

Wolf and nearly all of the political active ones for starters.

They got swallowed up by religious fundamentalists to get a scrap of power. Most of the people in reddit gc also admitted to being men from breitbart and pol. So a lot of the more radical parts of Gc have been swallowed or just infiltrated by the alt right
>>
>bigotry is irrational
details at 11
>>
>>7899217
>>7899221
http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/early/2014/09/02/peds.2013-2958

Even the most liberal of therapists are careful and use reversible blockers and there's clinical trials showing its the best outcome.

You keep stickin your foot in your mouth you monstrous bitter hon
>>
>>7899231
You seem to be smart and/or on to something.
>>
>>7900115
How reversible are they? Completely? But the Changes during Are Not Reversible.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 353x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 353x512px
>>7900162
The blockers are reversible, the only long term effect is that growth plates seal later so it's users get much taller

Look at Pejic who bought black market blockers as a teen (something that will get more common) as an example of how those made someone taller than their siblings
>>
>>7900179
I need to know more.

I really doubt that the only left over effect is height, but it would be very nice if that is true.
>>
>>7900194
They've been doing clinical trials since the 80s they use them for precocious puberty and it keeps kids from being turned into midgets BC their plates stalked to quick from early estrogen
>>
>>7900194
Are eunuchs comparable? I researched castration a lot as a teen and while it does some weird stuff to your body it's nothing dangerous and nothing compared to going through the wrong puberty.
>>
>>7898629
Just realized bigots tend to be retards? Rad fems are retarded TERFs are retarded turned up to 11.
>>
>>7900105
>Most of the people in reddit gc also admitted to being men from breitbart and pol.
I find that very hard to believe.
>>
>>7898786
So you're saying you don't believe in reality. That's okay anon, have a (you)
>>
>>7899128

Watch the most recent Last Week Tonight with John Oliver video on Trump.
>>
>>7899093
Pls link studies, desu
>>
>>7905088
Please they're even using wh40k themed names and do stuff like stalking Femgen threads. It's 4ch using the site for fun.
>>7906211
Here
http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/early/2014/09/02/peds.2013-2958
http://www.jaacap.com/article/S0890-8567%2816%2931941-4/fulltext

Incedentally it turns out mortality goes up forty fold without early treatment
>>
>>7898781
Blair white is just jealous she couldn't transition earlier and needed massive ffs to pass.
>>
>>7898946
But in what way is allowing children to crossdress and post pone puberty harmful? Nobody is pushing for these kids to have srs at 7.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 481x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 481x480px
>>7906408
Tell me about it, he was lucky he had an extra 250K and could buy a Hollywood reconstunctive surgeon Like Dr. Harrison Lee.

He was fucked up as hell before, still kinda is from many angles. Guess that's why he's so bitter.
>>
>>7906482
>he was lucky he had an extra 250K
Being a right-wing propagandist and traitor has some benefits.
>>
>>7906486
Daddy gave him money cause his being a mega Twinkhon was embarrassing everyone
>>
>>7898717
They literally team up with conservative christians for political strength and have been influential in restricting insurance coverage for transition. They also regularly team up to demonise gay pornography and a bunch of other shit for convoluted reasons.
>>
>>7906482
> still kinda is from many angles

That's because she went to Harrison Lee lol, didn't even get brow shave/forehead reconstruction
>>
>>7898717
There are fairly regular threads of them shitposting about trannies whenever something relevant pops up in the news, lesgen is full of people who hate on trannies though it has gotten a lot better and there used to be that cats and tranny dogs comic terf that would regularly make threads and get support from other terfs.

I've yet to see a terf that ISN'T an asshole, they just try to play innocent as long as they can contain themselves so they can pull the "oh woe I'm being attacked by the vicious aggressive masculine man-beast" card.
>>
>>7898781
>LGBT people shouldn't ally themselves with Islam
How about them allying themselves with christianity, or does that get a free pass because it's your preference?
>>
>>7898781
>people shouldn't transition before their old enough to make an informed decision
Kids get all sorts of extreme medical treatments before they're old enough to make an informed decision, making an exception for transition is purely political bullshit trying to dictate medical practice to appease the "maybe they'll just grow out of it if we wait long enough" crowd.

If a kid is diagnosed with a medical condition they should get the proper treatment.
>>
>>7898946
The statistics only support your argument when you pull bullshit like including all kids who crossdress or have behaviours outside the gender norms rather than just kids who are actually diagnosed as trans.

If your argument really is to protect kids from dysphoria later in life and that isn't just a bullshit excuse then at least for mtfs you should support early transition to be on the safe side because the effects of estrogen are much less powerful and more reversible than the effects of testosterone.
Like serious break it down;
1)If they aren't trans and transition then they'll suffer dysphoria.
2)If they are trans and you don't allow them to transition then they'll also suffer dysphoria.
So considering that the masculinizing skeletal effects are the least reversible hormonal change, allowing non-testosterone hrt would produce the fewest non-reversible changes in case you got it wrong and the kid is/isn't a tranny.

That's not even considering that you're basically assuming that diagnosis is flawed enough to be an equal chance of being right or wrong and under that logic you should also have a problem with all the other serious treatments and medications that kids get prescribed due to diagnosis unless you're a hypocrite.
>>
>>7898978
The most ironic and sad part is that in their quest to restrict the definition of holy unattainable womanhood in such a way to exclude trannies they inevitably define it in ways that unintentionally exclude other women that they otherwise consider "reel womyn" and in the process also usually reduse the sum whole of womanhood to sexist simplicity like "can pop out babies".
>>
>>7899169
>increasingly more likely with the prevalence of progressivism

>increasingly more likely with my conspiracy bullshit fearmongering

No, people trying to be more aware and accepting of different people and shit like that is not some one world government plot to turn kids gay and tranny, your shitty alt-news sites lied to you.
>>
>>7898946
>suddenly this makes /tttt/ go full tumblr-tier triggered
Kekerrific
>>
>>7899231
>and invest time/research into better testing for trans people, and better medications/procedures
The big problem being that the the same people who push for restricting treatment for kids because you just can't be sure in this one exceptional case of medical treatment just because often have a huge overlap with the people that push against any money going towards treatment for trannies which the screening is a part of and research for trannies unless it's about how bad they are.
>>
>>7900162
For mtfs at least the hrt changes are more reversible than the skeletal masculinization of unmedicated puberty, testosterone is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>7906243
>mortality goes up forty fold without early treatment
>m-m-muh liberal sjw "facts!"
>>
>>7906893
Argue with the clinical trials http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/early/2014/09/02/peds.2013-2958
http://www.jaacap.com/article/S0890-8567%2816%2931941-4/fulltext

We won't ignore facts BC they trigger you
>>
>>7900026
What does he mean by this?
>>
>>7911933
Source on your alternative facts.
>>
>>7906243
>trusting the AAP
>>
>>7898629

bump.
>>
>>7898629
After reading this thread, why the fuck do LGBT people think feminists are on their side?
>>
>>7898629
>>TERF is a slur
It is supposed to be.

Being a TERF is a bad thing.
>>
>>7906683
Nobody with any sense should ally with religious people, stupid.
>>
>>7898893
>I promise you some of us at least are legit
You can't be a woman if you are male, senpai, it's just not possible. "Trans woman" is an oxymoron.

>Who do you think is more legit. The person who effortlessly is granted womanhood without doing anything, or the person who despite the pain, cost, and social stigma casts off privilege etc in order to reclaim the femininity denied them.

That's not what being a woman is about. It's like some trans-gay guy who talk about how hard it is to have sex with men because he isn't attracted to men but he identifies as a trans homosexual. It doesn't mean he is "more legit" as a gay men, senpai. In fact, he is not a gay man, he is a fucking nutcase.
>>
>>7926581
Because it's time to drop the T
>>
>>7926581
the enemy of my enemy is my friend
>>
>>7926680
>everyone who doesn't think exactly like me is awful

you have a lot of learning to do
>>
>>7926741
Time for me to start sucking conservative cock!
>>
>>7926794
protip: repression tastes delicious
>>
>>7926858
No, I want an out bf.
>>
>>7906751
>If they aren't trans and transition then they'll suffer dysphoria.
Has this ever been proven?
>>
>>7906871
>For mtfs at least the hrt changes are more reversible than the skeletal masculinization of unmedicated puberty, testosterone is a hell of a drug.
But how reversible is not masculinizing thanks to blockers? If a boy is on blockers but then doesn't go on E, does he still masculinize later than puberty or did the blockers permanently stunt him?
>>
>>7932415
Not that I've heard(I imagine experimenting with it would be unethical) but there are anecdotal evidence like David Reimer and Alan Turing.
>>
>>7937145
>I imagine experimenting with it would be unethical
Just get informed consent.
>>
>>7937205
haha, that's funny. People who go to informed consent aren't trans since they never got screened. Good one.
>>
It's because of shit like this

most radfems are actually not opposed to trans people existing, or transitioning, they just don't want anything to do with them in an activist context and they want them to stop pretending they are actually female after transition But what really drives them into apoplexyis when trannies (exhibiting all the entitlement and aggression of males) horn in on women's riights and politics that affect women. There was a group of abortion supporters last year that was publically harassed into removing any mention of vaginbas and women from a campaign events.

can't mention vaginas. about abortion.

that combined with their natural disaffection for men and the MASSIVE crossover between AGP fets and the actual tranny population as well as the minor fact that trannies are like 1% of the overall LGBT population, which is maybe 10%(8% biscum) of the total, and they see trannies as damaged m,ale units that want to step on women to get their painfull small and insignificant minority voices put at the head of the line.

If you're a radfem in the US today and you're watching a dickless wonder DEMAND that they go first in priority *as women* while abortion rights and medical interventions that these people WILL NEVER NEED, despite demanding to be called women, are actually disappearing, yes, you tend to be a little bitter.

>tl:dr radfems want trannies to stfu and not take attention away from real female issues
>>
>>7937584
..."informed" and "consent" are words too you know.
>>
https://mobile.twitter.com/MallowyGoodness/status/836750573118574593 look this is the kind of trans you are talking about
>>
>>7938561
>you're watching a dickless wonder DEMAND that they go first in priority *as women*
Is this a fancy way of saying "listening to a feminist"?
>>
>>7938561
>abortion rights and medical interventions that these people WILL NEVER NEED,
>not take attention away from real female issues
Maybe feminists should give a damn about trans issues. Or do you guys not care about us and really only want cisfeminism?
>>
>>7938656
this
>>
So straight dudes love transgenders because of their dicks and lesbians hate them because of their dicks.

So that basically means lesbians are actually even more insecure than the straight guys who literally use gay as insult for one another.

TERF's are just make because they're all closet bi, and the fact that they'll fuck dudes with pussies but not girls with dicks proves it.
>>
>>7938656

No, radfems really don't care that much about trannies. for them, women have real problems that need addressing on scales that are 100000x larger than trannies. They want trannies to do their own thing and not co-opt women's rights movements because their issues are not shared by 99% of the other women, so it takes away scant resources from a vastly larger vulnerable population.

look at it this way: you have 99 kids in a school with just barely enough money to give al of them an absolutely bare bones, shit on a stick education. you're desperate to improve the learning environment but you have to fight for every dollar and most of the people in charge of school funding aren't really sure you should be education those kids anyway.

Little Timmy is a cripple and a retard and requires individual care and attention 100% of the time, and he is demanding that he be allowed to go to school with the other 99 kids. He says it's a social justice issue and he deserves to be with normal children as his right as a person.

You let Little Timmy into your classes and suddenly he's taking away all the meager education of 15 other kids because it is so hard to cater to his special needs, and nobody is going to help you even if they approve of you teaching Little Timmy with the normal kids.

Of course you resent the little shithead, by forcing you to pretend he's something he's not, he's actively hurting the members of your community you are breaking your back trying to help.

Fuck that little asshole.

that's how radfems feel about trannies
>>
>>7939389
>, radfems really don't care that much about trannies.
>>7939389
>Little Timmy is a cripple and a retard

ugh. jesus.
>>
>>7939389
>for them, women have real problems that need addressing on scales that are 100000x larger than trannies.
Women's problems are the ultimate first world problems, except that first world problems aren't deliberately killing Africans.
>>
>>7941620

Women live in all "worlds". Their problems are first-world problems, third-world problems, and so on. Don't be dumb.
>>
>>7898676
I have another one
>channer that gets their pics off tumblr
>>
>>7939389
>Little Timmy the hon

kek
>>
>>7939389
This post sums up all the reasons why you should always shoot a TERF on sight.

There's no reason to ever trying to argue with an actual nazi. This kind of shit is how their defective brains actually view reallity.
It's the same "thought" process used by trump voters. I mean, if my life sucks it must be those damn mexicans fault, right? Or those damn trannies. Or that damn Little Timmy, the "cripple retard".
>>
>>7939389
>They want trannies to do their own thing and not co-opt women's rights movements because their issues are not shared by 99% of the other women, so it takes away scant resources from a vastly larger vulnerable population.

This isn't even true, there is a lot of overlap between their experiences. Besides, cripples and retards DO get to go to school with the other kids, because we're not Nazis.
>>
>>7949101
>vulnerable population
Women are the most privileged, least vulnerable people in history.

Trannies rank near the bottom.
>>
>>7949064
>I HUV NO CURENT RUPLY
>I AM BANJO
>BANJO HURT PPL NO AGREE
>BANJO LIKE U IF U AGREE

>>7949101
so most standard feminists agree with this, and they want to let the trans Little Timmy's in and that's what's happening, but radfems want an entire dismantling of the patriarchy aka civilization as we know it, and they view trannies as a troublesome distraction that removes resources from concentrating on women

>>7949101
only for a tiny minority of women that live in western countries and are socialized as such . to rad fems, most women are basically slaves to their uteri and in western civilized countries, are still bound by patriarchy
>>7949135
for every tranny killed for having a surprise dick, 100000 women are killed for not doing what is expected of them simply for being women that transgress a social norm.

Where's your beef now, faggot? Women get killed for things they can't avoid. you die for personal problems. That's the radfem POV.
>>
>>7952458
>>I HUV NO CURENT RUPLY
>>I AM BANJO
>>BANJO HURT PPL NO AGREE
>>BANJO LIKE U IF U AGREE
Are you having a stroke?

Hey, that would be kinda funny. The TERF having a stroke and actually becoming Little Timmy.
>>
>>7949135
hey look, a dude coming in to tell women what's up!

what a surprise! thanks! had no idea! wow! never happened like this before! Think I'll go to India and get raped or burned to death now, cheerio!!!!!!!!!!

thanks DUDE!
>>
Why are /lgbt/ so obsessed with TERFs? They barely exist.
>>
>>7954547
They do exist here, sadly.
They come from /pol/.
>>
File: 1474912480217.png (1MB, 1434x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474912480217.png
1MB, 1434x1080px
>>7954562
>/pol/
>feminist
So you've never been on /pol/ huh? You should check it out it's pretty funny.
>>
>>7954574
>TERF
>feminist

Just because something is in the name, doesn't mean it's real. Ever heard of the communist party?
TERFs are basically fascists. They have absolutely nothing to do with actual feminism.
>>
>>7954585
>TERFs are basically fascists.
So much for feminazi being a misnomer.
>>
>>7954585
>TERF ideas don't suit my idea of feminist, so they aren't really feminists!

>The Community Party's ideas don't suit my idea of communism, so they aren't really communists!

>Mormon ideas don't suit my idea of Christianity, so they aren't really Christians!

this kind of logic is VERY tiresome, Anon
>>
>>7938561
What about infertile women and others who are still cis women but for whom issues like reproductive rights and the like don't apply to? Should they be excluded too?
>>
>>7938561
Reproductive rights aren't the only issues feminists lobby for, though. Things like rape, sexual harassment, etc apply to transwomen too.
>>
>>7955388
Trans women are more likely to be harmed by feminist anti-male rape hysteria than protected by feminist-created laws biasing women.
>>
>>7952458
>for every tranny killed for having a surprise dick, 100000 women are killed for not doing what is expected of them simply for being women that transgress a social norm.

Because there are less trans people than cis women? That doesn't mean their issues are any less meaningful. Only a minority of women will ever develop breast or ovarian cancer, it doesn't stop feminists from supporting research and treatment for it, nevermind the fact that there are cancers that more commonly affect women, they just aren't mostly female exclusive.

>Where's your beef now, faggot? Women get killed for things they can't avoid. you die for personal problems. That's the radfem POV.
Being transgender isn't something that can be avoided.
>>
>>7898992
Okay and how many cases are there of people who suffered significant emotional harm because they couldn't start transition before puberty?
>>
>>7955275
>Words have meaning? Well, that's too bad, I'll just make up my own meaning for them. Deal with it.

Feminism means equality, that's not what the TERFs want.
Communism means a stateless society. The """communist""" party is literally a part of the state, or in some places, it is the state.

I'm pretty sure mormons believe in jesus and are, therefore, christians. Not that that word means much anyway.
>>
>>7956158
>Feminism means equality
kek
no feminist has EVER wanted equality.
>>
>>7938561
>the actual tranny population as well as the minor fact that trannies are like 1% of the overall LGBT population
And yet, they make up 99% of /lgbt/
>>
>>7956172

feminists want equality, it is the first statement of the activism.

RADICAL feminists argue that equality can not exist as long as we live in a patriarchal society and want to dismantle all of the civic institutions, traditions, and social norms that enable patriarchal culture and normalized social expression of gender (dress like a girl/boy) is right up at the top of the list, because they believe social norms enforce the reality of sexual dimorphism instead of reflecting it.

trannies also generally act a lot more like men than they think actually do, and that pisses off rad fems lie nothing else, because they see a bunch of dudes trying to take over women's spaces and control them again.
>which is true

It's not at all illogical from their point of view, but it is a RADICAL position to hold, not a centrist one
>>
>>7958518
>trannies also generally act a lot more like men than they think actually do, and that pisses off rad fems lie nothing else, because they see a bunch of dudes trying to take over women's spaces and control them again.
That is an incredibly transmisogynistic statement.

Trans women are women, not men.

If you're really a feminist you should notice internalized sexism like this before submitting.
>>
>>7958518
>trannies also generally act a lot more like men than they think actually do, and that pisses off rad fems lie nothing else,

Wait, hold on, I thought radfems wanted to dismantle gender roles? Like the idea of what it means to "act" like a man or a woman?
>>
>>7958533
>>7958578
a hypocritical feminist? who'da thunk it
>>
>>7958578
they do. one of those roles is that of men being agressive, pushy, and feeling entitled to speak over and before women because they've been socialized to do that.

so they see putting hons at the front as men getting what they expected: priority over women even when the men are dressing up as women and asking to be treated as such. its infuriating from that perspective .
>>
>>7960728
But that's a made up perspective. That's taking the obnoxious Chris-Chan's if the world and going "See?! Look at how terrible trans people are!". TERFs are like Orthodox Jews, or ISIS, or the WBC. They're doing their shitty religion properly, to the dot, and are nothing but blithering idiots with no ability to think.

TERFs, and even just radical feminists in general, are subhuman.
>>
>>7960728
And Muslims are infuriated by the fact I was born. So what?

If it's mad, hurt it. If it's sad, hurt it. If it's horny, hurt it. How does it's feelings matter? Worthless is worthless. Why would you even expend effort trying to figure out what it feels?
>>
>>7958659
Feminists are a subset of hypocrites.
>>
>>7899014

Not just that, even if it was a slur rather than an acronym, what right do they have to tell us to stop using it? They paint us as undercover rapists sent in by the patriarchy, literally dismiss our struggles as elaborate efforts to creep on cis women (Yeah, risking rape, murder and assault, losing family and friends, spending huge amounts of money on hormones, surgery and clothing, and putting a hell of a lot of time and effort into things such as voice training and changing basic mannerisms is totally worth being able to use a woman's toilet, right?) and use slurs like Tranny. It's like saying a bullied kid should get in trouble for the one time they called their bully a cunt while ignoring all the shit the bully puts that kid through.
>>
>>7938561
>listen to feminists
Get the fuck off my thread
>>
File: image.png (491KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
491KB, 1136x640px
>>7965675
Literally this. Radfem is a malignant Tumour and every single nazi cunt who commits the thoughtcrime of being a filthy TERF should be criminally charged and shot on sight. Also, why the fuck are there feminists in my thread? Go back to tumblr, you pseudo-scientific whales.
>>
>>7960728
>sympathising with subhuman radfems
>"THEY believe that..."
Fucking neck it. If you didn't spill in from tumblr, then you oozed in from the mentally retarded ward that is r/ gendercritical.
>>
File: CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg (33KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg
33KB, 575x556px
>>7954545
>trannies have such a dumb victimisation complex
>OMG STOP MANSPLAINING (((DUDE)))
literally what the fuck. if you nazis had your way, it would literally be a crime for anybody with a penis to be socialised as a man. to that end, what the fuck do you have against trans women? trans women are literally penisborn who have decided to denounce their manhood in place of the "lesser caste" or whatever. do you fuckwits even stop to think? be honest: the only driving point of your twisted ideology is that you want female dominance, and you're willing to invent all sorts of fictional "wage gaps" and "male-centric patriarchy" in an attempt to push your agenda. no sane person could ever listen to you retards without cracking up.
Thread posts: 159
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.