[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a confrontation thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

So, I wanted to hear about other people's confronted stories. Like, for me, I had several times in my life where someone would hint at me being gay or girly as a kid and teenager.
>>
I don't think thats the quite the right word but I approve of this thread
>>
>>7897932
>Graduate highschool
>Move in with friend who I haven't seen in two years
>Getting drunk for the first time with newlywed family friends
>Wife pulls me aside
>Says she knows I'm gay
>Says her first husband was taking the d behind her back and she sees the same things in me, becouse how I act and sit and stuff
>Try anal with finger
>Tell buddy what happened
>Now the town gay
>Leave Alabama to move with family

This isn't the first time either, had a step brother talk about how his best friend is awesome, and happens to be gay, when I was like 8 to me, didn't know why at the time.

Also, I've had some co-workers say I should have been born a girl (b4 Jenner was a thing) and constantly joke to me about stuff like "you can wear your chearleading outfit" on days where everyone wears there favorite sports team shirts and stuff.
>>
Just the other day me and friend got called out by another friend's girl at a party

>'anons, you fight like a married couple
>'you're very perceptive, aren't you?'

god my stomach does flips when he says stuff like that
>>
>>7897932
Already posted this in another thread, but:

>be me
>19, bi, MtF (duh), closeted
>mom walks in on voice training
>"Anon, are you gay or bi or trans or something?"
>mom doesn't support LGBT at all
>"LOL Mom, of course I'm not gay."
>she laughs and drops the subject

Technically didn't lie
>>
>>7898572
She took the care to ask you about each different letter, but still fell for your not-denial...
>>
>>7897932
A girl asked me in high school if I was gay out of nowhere during lab class, I told her yes, and she was like oh ok, and then went back to her table.
>>
>>7898609
Yeah, I was honestly shocked she didn't press further. I really hate lying to her face, even if that sounds kinda hypocritical since I'm still not out to her.
>>
>>7897932
Yeah my big sister confronted me a couple times but I was asking for it desu I didn't bother being subtle fooling around with another boy my age if it was just her in the house plus she might have looked at my internet history
>>
>>7897932
>Live in a pretty homophobic country
>Constantly bullied in Primary school for being gay
>Think it's stupid, of course i like girls, that's what guys do
>Looking back on it I used to dress up in this Purple Leotard so that might have made me an obvious target
>Fast forward to High School, I've figured myself out
>FuckI'mGay.jpg
>Still getting BTFO by everyone who thinks I'm a faggot
>No friends
>Try getting with girls desperately, to no avail
>Get close with this one girl, ask her out
>She tells me, "No. You're gay, aren't you?"
>OhShit.mov
>Confess to her
>Luckily she's chill with it, we become friends
>She's in the 'cool group' and my close friendship with her seems to convince everyone that I'm not gay and i finish the rest of High School in peace
Worked out a brilliantly desu
>>
>>7897932
I'm kinda girly and my friend told me he wishes I was a girl so we could be together, cause he loves my personality

is this normal xd
>>
>>7898777
yes that's perfectly normal.

agreeing with him makes you a tranny tho.
>>
>>7897932
My partner was dry humping me in the store. Along comes a "Christian" prude, with many female children in tow. She makes a big scene in the middle of a crowd.
I had to repress the urge to shove her teeth down her throat because that would have made me no better than her.
>>
>>7899315
>dry humping in public
You should've expected something to happen anon.
>>
>>7900715
it's not like they were naked or something. do you not have pdas in your country?
>>
>>7900729
I do. They should've just known that are people who get triggered by pda though.
>>
File: IMG_0057.jpg (27KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0057.jpg
27KB, 225x225px
I came out at 11 to my step mum and she was like omg I always wanted a daughter and the next day dad got home from China/work and she locked me in a room with him and he beat me up
>>
>>7906224
:(
>>
File: 1456852540941.jpg (265KB, 423x590px) Image search: [Google]
1456852540941.jpg
265KB, 423x590px
People would ask me occasionally if I was gay, and I was too young to know so usually I would just deny it. I was never really girly or faggy, but I wasn't into girls and any attempts to be with girls never panned out. It didn't catch up to me until high school.
I'm kind of in the limbo of being too masculine for anybody to suspect that I am a faggot and being so stoic that people wonder about me. But even other faggots usually assume that I am at least bisexual.
I think getting accused of being gay is probably typical for most people though
>>
File: 394429.jpg (66KB, 633x631px) Image search: [Google]
394429.jpg
66KB, 633x631px
>20, mtf,ace
>constantly get called gay or a girl in school
>why do you pick on me, fanon?"
>"because you're obviously a girl"
>"Hah! funny"
later
>"ok so I don't think Id ever want to have sex with someone unless they really wanted to"
>"doesn't feel good?"
>"I mean I guess yah"
>"do you even like it?"
>"wait yah I said yes"
and now for forever more
>"I can tell you used to be a woman"
>"wait no yes please think that in fact I still am one totally yep"
>>
>>7897932
First school:
>Skinny boy
>Shy
>Minded my own business
>Always said I was into girls
>Constantly harassed by the entire school for being a "faggot".

Second school:
>Much older
>Fit/Handsome
>Macho
>Touchy with all the guys
>Never wasted an opportunity to get into bed with or strip down and go in the sauna with the lads.
>Could literally wrestle any guy in the school to the ground and mount them with no pretense at all and get away with it.
>Never ever even once got asked if I was gay.
>>
>>7897932
when i was 14, a boy in my class asked me angrily, in front of some of our friends, "Are you gay?"

i stormed off, and later came back and gave him a nice vulcan neck pinch from behind. he didn't like it.

we eventually agreed to drop the whole thing, and went back to being friends.
>>
>>7906224
Hahaha what a twist m night shyamalan
>>
File: 1440424031488.jpg (11KB, 201x219px) Image search: [Google]
1440424031488.jpg
11KB, 201x219px
>>7911627
>wrestle any guy to the ground and mount them
hot
>>
>>7897932
>be in 2nd grade
>Teacher says we doing group projects
>Groups me with 3 girls
>"Hey anon you wanna be a girl with us"
>TFW omg yes plz!
>"We'll name you chelsea"
>TFW when i bluss and become shy
>"Omg chelsea you like being a girl dont you?"
>>
>>7898619
She or a friend of hers probably liked you but weren't sure about your sexuality.
>>
>>7913830
did you stick with chelsea?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.