[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MILO DRAMA ALERT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: 999999.png (2MB, 1483x1077px) Image search: [Google]
999999.png
2MB, 1483x1077px
How's it gonna play out this time?
>>
Let this man die out already
>>
>>7897812
>implying you can kill a god
>>
Fuck that kike.
>>
>rector
more like Erector, amirite?

but really what's a rector?
>>
>>7897789
I'll be glad if he's removed from the vote.
>>
Oh hey it's pedophilo milo, forgot he existed for awhile there.
>>
>>7898487
He isn't a pedophile. I don't like him that much, but he isn't one.
>>
>>7898487
He may be an obnoxious cunt, but he's a pedophile victim, not a pedophile.
>>
>>7898511
He advocates for the normalization of adult-child relationships.
>>
>>7898514
He's in denial about his abuse, clearly.
>>
>>7898514

Briefly, while talking cavalierly about his own abuse, which he later clarified.
>>
>>7898540
So like a cutfag using his own damage to excuse joking about it and advocating it.
>>
>>7898561

kek, idk if Milo's cut but on that topic, he's also argued/joked in favour of circumcision because it just looks better.
>>
>>7898568
That was just a comparison. Milo isn't.
>>
>>7898524
That doesn't make what he did okay.
>>
>>7898524
If it was so awful he wouldn't be advocating for it, the only abuse here is how the media have treated him.
>>
>>7898662

Which is why he later apologised for it and clarified his actual position.
>>
sad to be seeing him attacked by all these twats at unis especially in my home town like srsly let him speak u don't like it then leave
>>
>>7897789
Fuck this guy. He's a walking troll and an Uncle Tom. How are you gonna be openly gay and say what horrible employees they are. His Bill Maher interview is a joke.
>>
>>7897789
>>7897935
>>7898524
>>7898874
>>7898511
>>7898948
He went to parties where they had sex slave children and laughed bout it. He also protected the organizers of the party and refused to out them to police

He's not just s pedo, he protects massive traffickers https://www.google.com/amp/observer.com/2017/02/breitbart-milo-yiannopoulos-joe-rogan-podcast-child-sex-abuse/amp/
>>
File: bbe.jpg (28KB, 222x225px) Image search: [Google]
bbe.jpg
28KB, 222x225px
>>7898874
>the only abuse here is how the media have treated him.

Milo is pedo apologist scum.
He needs to die in a fire.
>>
>>7901596

You literally don't know what you're talking about. Inform yourself before talking shit.
>>
>>7898511
People can be, and often are, both.
>>
>>7898514
Meanwhile he's ousted more pedophiles than you have shitposting about him on 4chan, while building a brand for himself that obviously seems to be recovering from that huge shitshow last month.

At this rate he'll be back on his feet by Summer.

He also apologized for going as far as he did with his humor and promised to use funds from his booksale to go towards helping abused minors.

I get that you don't like him, but don't lie and say he still advocates for it's normalization. He was an abuse victim who tells edgy jokes and cut himself on the edge. Unless some full-on Shmorky-level shit happens, where it's found out he's been underage persons this whole time or secretly advocating for adult-child relationships, nobody will believe you for slandering and lying. All that will happen, is people will realize you're lying and go to Milo's side.
>>
why does anyone like this pedophile/self hating uncle tom
>>
>>7900438
underage leve pls
>>
>>7905104
He's entertaining to watch and doesn't take himself seriously.
>>
>>7905100
Milo supporters are so delusional,, it's not even funny.
>>
>>7905118
Not as bad as Drumpf supporters ugh
>>
>>7905124
Fuck white people btw
>>
>>7905130
Couldn't agree more 2bh. It should have been Bernie. White people ruin everything.
>>
>>7905132
>supporting a zionist
>>
>>7905134
>not wanting free healthcare and education
>>
>>7905138
Move to Europe?
>>
>>7905139
Can't. Too white to get past their immigration.
>>
>>7905100
>Meanwhile he's ousted more pedophiles than you have shitposting about him on 4chan, while building a brand for himself that obviously seems to be recovering from that huge shitshow last month.
Proof?

>>7905134
Knowing that Jews are the future is the real redpill.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.