[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking transwomen.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

Anyone ever read " fucking transwomen" have you tried some of the stuff in it like muffing and kangrooing? And if so how was it? It looks extremely complicated.

I once saw a transgirl fucking a femboy/queer who did what looked like muffing on her fingering both her inner holes and they were losing control of their body, i cant tell if it was for the video or not tho looked intense.
>>
>>7897782
lmao is that a book?

>kangrooing
Nothing this sex act can be will be as funny as the mystery of its name
>>
>>7897782
As a chaser, I did read it and found it to be way too... medical? And focused on dicks? I prefer to just smash that bp and otherwise use the same moves as I'd use with a ciswoman. I also HATED the silly words they use - I mean freaking 'kangrooning'? How does that sound sexy to anyone?
>>
>>7897817
>I mean freaking 'kangrooning'? How does that sound sexy to anyone?
maybe laughter is sexy to some people
>>
>>7897823
No. It's one of those feminist zine publications that takes itself super seriously and considers the act of fucking a transwoman a 'radical act' or something. I mean I just wanna smash dat dere tight boipuss, I ain't doing politics with my dick. Only reason I read it was because it's the only such guide, and sometimes a guy needs to read a guide just to check if his technique is on point or not. Maybe that nigga Carth can write a decent one or something?
>>
>>7897847
lmao seems worth a read for a laugh

do you have a link? i dont want to buy it and its not on pirate bay
>>
>>7897847
carth doesnt know shit about fucking real trans women tbhon, only a man would go near that gayboi

>>7897865
here ya go
https://www.dropbox.com/s/v6rna5sui3muv0p/FTW_number_0_web_release.pdf?dl=0
it's pretty useless imo as a trans girl
>>
>>7897865
https://imgur.com/a/Skrvp

Even more penis-obsessed than I remember. God damn I hate dicks. Only bp for me, thanx.
>>
>>7897920
>>7897928
thanks!
>>
>>7897920
So if Carth is just a faggot and the zine is useless, what's a chaser to do?
>>
File: Capture.png (46KB, 246x218px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
46KB, 246x218px
im on like page 2 and... eww
>>
>chasers trying to use a guide written by and for transbians
unless you yourself are considering becoming a transbian you're not going to be fucking that many agps
>>
>stick your finger into her testicle holes
lmao what is this
>>
File: ss+(2016-09-03+at+03.10.54).png (29KB, 1333x467px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-09-03+at+03.10.54).png
29KB, 1333x467px
>>7897958
just follow pic related
>>
>>7898027
Muffing, which is something i asked about which i also saw being done in a queer video, im asking trans girls but none seem to of done it plus cis men are too fucking cave men have the patience to even try it.
>>
>>7898011
Beggars, friend, cannot be choosers. There is almost 0 info about properly fucking a transgirl out there, and a chaser takes what he can find. I mean I read 'She Comes First', a.k.a. "the beta-male guide to eating boxes because your dick is limp"; I'm not gonna follow it but it had one or two decent tips that improved my technique a bit.

>>7898040
Made me kek but I'm no closer to properly rodgering trannies.... I mean I can eat ass pretty good, but other than that and massaging the taint, it's just the same shit I do with cisgirls. I mean I do alright, but 'alright' is not enough.
>>
>>7898040
>trans girls like it when you reuse/recycle
lol

>>7898041
seems weird desu, i tried sticking my finger up there just now and it was just kinda awkward, i guess you have to be in the mood?

>>7898079
How is being really good at fucking a trans girl at all your problem? Just be nice to her and she'll cling to you for years and cry when you leave her?

Beggars can't be choosers after all
>>
File: 1464299957068.jpg (55KB, 548x535px) Image search: [Google]
1464299957068.jpg
55KB, 548x535px
Never heard of muffing. It sounds awful. It feels weird enough tucking.

Kangarooing. Never heard of it, but it's probably fucking stupid. Humans naturally do what feels good. If I haven't figured it out by the ripe age of 19 then it's probably shit.

t. a tranny who's had lots of queer sex.
>>
>>7898101
Typo, meant to say 29.
>>
>>7898079
Yeah I know what u mean, my bf feels the same way and I end up kinda unfulfilled with sex sometimes but I don't think theres a single solution for every trans girl.
we've been involving a lot more kink and bdsm stuff into our sex so that helps
>>
>>7898098
Here is the video i talked about muffing around 10:30 in video http://danielwinans.com/video14452391/trans_grrrls_4
>>
>>7898141
i mean, i guess it has to feel good if you're doing it right? it just looks... not very appealing visually and just really weird
>>
>>7897782
>muffing
A little painful but feels really fucking goodddd. Getting licked there too is amazing.

>kangarooing
Never tried
>>
>>7898153
So I guess me and the other anon are the only two who like it. Okay....
>>
>>7898098
>How is being really good at fucking a trans girl at all your problem?
I like being good at stuff I enjoy doing.
>>
>>7897803
>>7898101

Its also calling rooing for short they explain it here but you have to scroll down to the muffing part to start to see different ones. http://early2bed.com/2014/02/05/trans-women-sex-awesome/
>>
>>7898153
How does one get licked there? Do they stick their tounge deep in it?
>>
File: holdit.gif (2MB, 309x145px) Image search: [Google]
holdit.gif
2MB, 309x145px
>>7898174
>http://early2bed.com/2014/02/05/trans-women-sex-awesome/
>Awesome things to say: ..."I’d love to get fucked by you."

But this is the opposite of what every transwoman I've ever spoken to has said is 'awesome'. Is this an elaborate troll? Fucking transwomen did display some familiarity with 4chan memes...
>>
>>7898186
I lay on my back and spread my legs?
>>
>>7898173
fair enough

>>7898174
>Some trans women are going to love fucking you in the ass with their strapless bio-cock.
lol, "strapless" has got to be the best name I've heard
>>
>>7898194
First half is mostly sjw bullshit that becomes so pc that it becomes pi.

The muffing, rooing and telescoping part is why i shared it.
>>
>>7898233
Better than biocock? I like venis better.
>>
File: 825.jpg.jpg (43KB, 651x417px) Image search: [Google]
825.jpg.jpg
43KB, 651x417px
>>7898233
>>Some trans women are going to love fucking you in the ass with their strapless bio-cock.
God fucking dammit, sjws... new highs in lows every day.
>>
>>7898211
Eh what you said you like getting licked during muffing so they tounge your inguinal canal?
>>
>>7898249
Biocock Bioshock 4 staring a trans protagonist that has to escape a giant dystopian TERF cult that abducted her.
>>
>>7898307
And superpowers are derived from injecting yourself with HRT that you find laying around in garbage cans for some reason? I'd play it.
>>
On a serious note, I would actually recommend the book "Girl Sex 101". Yeah, it's designed with lesbians in mind, but I think everyone can benefit from it. I thought I knew everything there was to know until I read it. The book also covers transwomen.
>>
>>7898264
yeah that
>>
>>7898174
>http://early2bed.com/2014/02/05/trans-women-sex-awesome/
Okay so its fingering your sack below your balls. Fuck kind of word is rooing.. fuck

Anyway I'm post orchi and it feels kinda good, but it's more of a mood setter whereas prostate and (for me personally no triggero very agpo) dick is the main event

Do they talk about the thing where you press your soft cock down into your sack and rub rapidly? It's nice for me personally and the orgasm is less dysphoric
>>
>>7899968
Thats called telescoping or shy turtle.
>>
>>7899968
You are agp but have genital dysphoria?
>>
>>7898041
At that point you should just get surgery so I can see transwomen not really bothering with it.
>>
>>7900496
AGPs are just trannies who get off to themselves, what's the surprise?
>>
File: 1472686155721.jpg (99KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1472686155721.jpg
99KB, 1000x1000px
>>7897782
I still haven't read this all the way. I bought it and Girl Sex 101 (very informative for people who fuck women) and despite my terrible adhd (Almost every book I want to read i have to listen to the audiobook because reading is that hard to concentrate on sometimes) Ive managed a quarter to almost half. I really want to get through them on the off chance that the planets align and i get to be with another transwoman or a cis woman. Im not a top, so itd be nice to know of things to do that dont involve pounding BP.
>>
>>7899968
>Do they talk about the thing where you press your soft cock down into your sack and rub rapidly? It's nice for me personally and the orgasm is less dysphoric
Ive tried that. I can never cum (I think) but it does feel amazing. I get all leg twitchy and shit.
Maybe Im doing it wrong?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.