[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you dress up as a girl for the first time in public and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

File: 1456010939459.jpg (303KB, 1245x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1456010939459.jpg
303KB, 1245x1200px
>tfw you dress up as a girl for the first time in public and a guy says you're really pretty and wants your number
S-So this is what it's like to be a girl..
>>
>>7895499
It took years for this shit to start happening to me, you must be young or lucky.
>>
When you put propaganda on /r9k/, include stuff that baits them into actual homosexuality. If you make them chasers, they will just go back to being straight when they realize traps are very rare.
>>
>>7895499
>stories that never happened
>>
>>7895529
Stay jelly
>>
>>7895536
>dude dresses up as a girl, still has faggot voice, wide shoulders and male face
>men walk up to him and think he's a girl
>"hey ur so pretti pls u wann date??"

Yeah, seems legit. Stay delusional.
>>
>>7895547
Not op, but a similar thing happened to me. I was two years on hrt (once college started) before presenting, and passed pretty much instantly. Granted i was male failing from a few months in.

Started fairly late (16).
>>
>>7895565
Yeah, if you started at 14-16 this stuff will probably happen to you, men make passes at pretty much anyone who looks decent.
>>
>>7895499
He was probably gay and would have done the same thing if you were in boymode
>>
>>7895601
Just saying that it's certainly possible for op if she's been on hrt for a long time before presenting, and has good genes or young age.
>>
File: crop.png (150KB, 387x300px) Image search: [Google]
crop.png
150KB, 387x300px
>>7895499
>be cis
>crossplay at convention to win a bet
>get help playing dressup from female friends
>at the con a guy follows me around and jokingly gropes my fake boobs
>get a liking to being objectified and feminised
>100% pure agp
>am cis though
>but this fetish is powerful

Stay cis and forget about 80% of safe things I find hot or introduce a lot of hardship in my life and be the girl?
>>
>>7895499

>tfw I don't know this feel
>>
>>7896228
It's already too late, I'm afraid. Once agp, always agp.

You can try to deny it, if you want. You'll see.
>>
>>7896228
Distance yourself from this fetish immediately. It will eventually become dysphoria if you keep it up. Then your life is guaranteed to be hell. Save yourself anon.

t. AGP who ended up transitioning
>>
>>7896298
How did you get AGP?
>>
>>7896298
Like >>7896290 said it's too late.
I'm attempting to ride the femboy meme but reality's a harse mistress and trying to meet my desires halfway does very little.
I really hope I can find a relationship where I get to be cute as a man and be cured.
>>
>>7895499

Are you Maki?
>>
>>7896298
>It will eventually become dysphoria if you keep it up.
Does this really happen? I think this might've happened with me fuck.
>>
>>7895506
>>7895529
highly unlikely, but maybe guy was a chaser and would literally say anything for some girl dick
>>
>>7900475
It'll definitely happen if you fixate on it, yeah. The reason AGP people transition usually isn't just a desire to be a girl, but also the dysphoria from their masculine features. That is the curse of all trans people, agp or not.
>>
>>7900463
>everybody that posts a maki pic is maki
come on now, maki looks like a bear. Nobody is wantings his ass in girl's clothes.
>>
>>7900890

I've never seen what Maki looks like, which is why I ask?
>>
>>7901027
stalk him on discord and ask
>>
>>7896312
Made the mistake of having my first fap to the thought of being a girl. It only got worse from there.
>>
>>7896298
I actually think I just was AGP at first I don't think I ever had dysphoria at first but over a few years it hit me like a truck
>>
File: 1458547039265.jpg (95KB, 936x1184px) Image search: [Google]
1458547039265.jpg
95KB, 936x1184px
>>7896422
I am not a femboy and can never be since I am very masculine and tall. I am not even attracted to men. Yet my agp is so powerful I can imagine being taken by a man and just pretending that I am his girlfriend while wearing girly lingerie would do it for me to accept a gay relationship.

That being said I am in a relationship with a cis submissive girl. Sex is great but some of the most memorable moments are those where she just surprised me in the moment by being dominant. Once she placed her hand on my forehead while in missionary but her on top, she is so small next to me that her head was still beneath my shoulder but I was caught off guard. I just felt like I am hers and her movements were so natural she basically fucked the agp girl in me.
>>
>>7908127
Is that a trap?
>>
>>7908153
no penis = not trap
>>
>>7908161
Figured they might've just been hiding it well. Is it a tranny, then?
>>
Now try getting harassed by dudes while you're trying to work, not respected just because of your gender, and being expected to smile about it. That's what it's like to be a girl, you stupid agp fetishist.
>>
>>7908186
I just blew a load
>>
>>7908186
great, can't wait. Sure beats living with the abject horror of trying desperately to fit in while simultaneously knowing that no matter how hard you try you'll never be cis.

>>7895499
Also nice anon. What's it like on the other side?
>>
>>7908186
>not being a feminist obsessed with female victimhood makes you an agp fetishist
>>
File: download (15).jpg (6KB, 302x167px) Image search: [Google]
download (15).jpg
6KB, 302x167px
It's not a trap if he doesn't see the penis.
>>
>>7908186
>>harassed, not respected just because of your gender, and being expected to smile about it.

Isn't that they way feminists treat all men?
>>
>>7895499
This thread is actually really subtle, congrats
>>
What does AGP mean?
>>
>>7910508
Autogynephylia, getting sexual arousal from dressing up in female clothing and feeling feminine.
>>
>>7911990
from imagining yourself as female.
>>
>>7908127
Where's her penis?
>>
>>7901116
You were already AGP if that's what you naturally fapped to. AGP isn't a fetish you can just acquire.
>>
>>7922033
we need brain scans for agp just to get them all to transition at like 12
>>
>>7922079
Imagine how much of life that would change...
>>
>>7922079
Without repression there would literally be like only 40% of amabs actually going on to be men.
>>
>>7922187
but why tho?
>>
the first time I left the house crossdressed it was 3am I litterally crossed the street and a guy came up to me and asked for directions to the uni campus (which we were currently on)

then litterally 30s later a car pulled up to me (I completely shat myself) turns out it was a taxi asking if I needed a lift.

its crazy that as a guy Ive never been approached at night but as soon as im dressed as a woman 2 people talk to me in under a minute
>>
>>7924016
They were flirting ;)
>>
>>7924016
Do be careful though, that can turn into a dangerous situation very quickly.
>>
>>7929579
maybe the first guy but I reckon the 2nd guy was just a taxi driver yknow? doesnt explain why Ive neved been pulled up to by a taxi before though

>>7930243
It was a uni campus so thats pretty safe right?
>>
>>7930290

>maybe the first guy but I reckon the 2nd guy was just a taxi driver yknow? doesnt explain why Ive neved been pulled up to by a taxi before though

The taxi driver just saw a woman walking alone at 3 AM. Obviously he was concerned for your safety. He would think a man out at that time either knows the risks or is the predator himself. A woman, however, is risking rape and would be at a larger disadvantage defending herself than a man would be.

>It was a uni campus so thats pretty safe right?

>tfw people have been shot on my campus, even in the frat house
>>
>>7895499
Maybe he just liked tranners.
>>
>>7930575
>He would think a man out at that time either knows the risks or is the predator himself.
Pretty sexist.
>>
>>7930575
probably right i guess.

it was friday night, and I was definitely wobbly walking on heels uphill for the first time so maybe I just looked like another drunk girl.

Im in scotland either way so im not getting shot unfortunately
>>
>>7930886
fucking how
>>
File: 1384080747933.jpg (61KB, 299x275px) Image search: [Google]
1384080747933.jpg
61KB, 299x275px
>>7930868
Why do you call us "tranners"? Every time I see you use this word I cringe. Are you an old man or?
>>
>>7932902
It's a TERF / cis lesbian word.
>>
>>7931495
>how is assuming a woman needs help and assuming a man doesn't or is the danger himself sexist?
>>
>>7932950
gross
>>
>>7932902
>>7932950
"Tranners" is from /clg/.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.