[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Late transitioning agp twinkhon >be born in 1994 >transgenders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

File: 220px-Punishment_sisyph.jpg (19KB, 220x250px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Punishment_sisyph.jpg
19KB, 220x250px
Late transitioning agp twinkhon
>be born in 1994
>transgenders aren't a thing until you're 21, when Bruce Jenner comes out
>growing up, transvestites are the butt of unspeakable jokes
>your family and society at large force you to repress all gender non conforming thoughts, let alone behavior
>you can't socialize with girls or you'll catch their "cooties"
>you try to anyway
>you get bullied, people can tell you're queer
>puberty brings a basket case of mental illnesses from repressing
>never date, because you don't feel gay, but girls don't feel right either
>your only hobbies involve computers because it's the only place your personality isn't forcibly repressed
>untranslated Japanese cartoons are your only outlet for relieving pent up gender dysphoria
>everyone else your age is starting to act like adults
>realize you never felt like a man, hate your masculine traits, and can't see yourself being forced to pretend to be one for the rest of your life
>decide to transition in your 20s, since you're already a social outcast with nothing to lose
>need $100k to fix the damage of puberty

Early transitioning HSTS TruTrans™
>be born in 2004
>parents and society encourage you to be yourself, all gender non conforming behavior permitted
>grow up socializing with girls
>people can tell you're queer, and they support the struggles you go through
>at age 11, Caitlyn Jenner comes out, she's all over the news
>you tell your parents you feel the same way
>transgender awareness is everywhere, they understand
>on blockers at 11, just before puberty
>comfortable dating boys because everyone knows you're a girl
>no repression, loneliness, depression, or mental illness
>no need for surgery
>everyone wants to be your friend and support you
>>
>>7895376
10 years later, it's 2027

Agp hon
>you're one of the 50% who made it to their 30s without an heroing
>you live alone, getting by with basic income and autistbux
>you get by living on the bare minumum, setting aside what you can for surgeries
>they still aren't covered because TruTrans™ don't need them, and hons have no rights
>discrimination against non passing hons has risen
>even chasers hate you because TruTrans™ are so abundant
>most of your online hon friends have sudoku'd
>you are bitter and lonely and only live because you're addicted to virtual reality, where you're free to pretend to be a cis girl

TruTrans™
>you publicly come out because TruTrans™ privilege is greater than ciswomen's
>you have backlogged modeling gigs
>trans models are in high demand
>fashion retailers need models for their trans clothing lines
>every day of your life is busy and fulfilling
>you are hailed as a champion of human rights
>not a day goes by that you aren't thankful to be trans
>you're 21 but will look 16 forever thanks to the hormones
>ciswomen wish they were you
>>
>>7895376
I was born in 1994 and started at 15, how did you not know what trans people or hormones were until you were 21?
>>
>>7895385
I only knew of transvestites at that age and I didn't know what hormones were until I found this board in 2015
>>
>>7895432
So I'm a repressed cis now?
>>
>>7895379
>>7895376
If anything, this makes AGP seem like trutrans and earlies look like kids.
>>
>>7895461
Since I'm confusing them then what's the difference?
>>
>>7895376
Oh please, I'm from Mexico and was born in 1996 and already knew tranny shit before I was 15, you're just making up excuses, hon.
>>
>>7895461
Very similar character design to Matoi Ryuuko.

>>7895484
Ignore that poster, she's a repressed future hon who hates most trannies.
>>
>>7895507
Congrats!

>>7895527
Ya I know her, caraposter. I lurk a lot. I must've struck a nerve lol. I feel like it's an achievement that she posted in my thread though
>>
>>7895376

That first one is me except I was born in 1995 and
>transgenders aren't a thing until you're 21, when Bruce Jenner comes out
>you try to anyway
aren't true.

This is the punishment of cowardice.

>Who dares wins
>Fortune favors the bold
>God helps those who help themselves

And I didn't heed any of it.
>>
>>7895432
>Repression isn't real
What is "things hons think when nothing bad has ever happened to them"?
>>
>>7895775
Sounds like someone didn't get enough beatings from daddy
>>
>>7895385
Yeah, but you're not exactly early or trutrans, either. You still look like a fem guy in that commie shirt. Maybe get that jaw fixed?
>>
>>7895775
I'm still waiting desu >>7895484
>>
File: 1415446432900.jpg (76KB, 555x703px) Image search: [Google]
1415446432900.jpg
76KB, 555x703px
>>7895775
You claim repression isn't real, but the funny thing is you perfectly exemplify just how fucked up repression can make you.

You could've been an early transitioner and lived a happy fulfilling life, but your parents snatched that away from you. Now you're a creepy repressed psycho with an unhealthy obsession with early transitioners, literally stalking them in a desperate attempt to live vicariously through those blessed with the life you wish you had. You're probably going to end up kidnapping one eventually.

It's honestly really interesting, I've never seen anything like it.
>>
>>7896002
But I'm only prostrating around men lol

I only feel competitive with women

And maybe some numales are cis, and maybe some aren't.
>>
I was born in 89 and told my parents about being a girl at 5 they were super anti lgbt and shut down any notion of me acting like a girl. I didn't know about hormones till 22. All I knew was the transvestites and the crossdressing men that kept me back in the closet and repressed till 23.
>>
>>7896338
How does it feel being from the same generation as Taytay?
>>
Heh, us 90 kids. Amirite?! Kids these days don't know shit! XD
>>
I can't even tell if Cara is just shitposting as usual or really deteriorating mentally.
>>
File: 1415453548211.png (214KB, 533x620px) Image search: [Google]
1415453548211.png
214KB, 533x620px
>>7896350
>Why do you think that you can get away with lying all the time?
As if I'm the one lying here.
>>
>>7896380
Maybe she hypnotized herself into thinking she's an early transitioner, and smashed all the mirrors in her house. Unable to face the outside world, she'll die of starvation soon.
>>
>born in 1990
Please delete this. It hurts too much.
>>
File: v3McUuH.png.jpg (18KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
v3McUuH.png.jpg
18KB, 600x315px
>>7895376
Right in the fucking feels
>>
>>7895376
>be born in 1994

Oh, poooor you. Trans wasn't a thing until the ancient age of 21. I feel so terrible for you.

I was born in 1983 - how do you think it was for me or anyone older than me throughout the history of mankind? Kill yourself.

I'm not trans, btw. Just a gayfag. Point stands, though.
>>
>>7896530
21 is ancient though, if you're not already famous by then you're pretty much screwed in life.
>>
>>7896530

Lol fuck off, being gay isn't even close to the suffering of being trans.
>>
>>7895376
>no need for surgery
agp

>>7895379
>trans clothing lines
everything to make hons feel good about thenselves

>thankfull to be trans
transtrender

Nothing you say here is trutrans we will never be part of your movement.
>>
>>7895385
>>7895434
this desu

t. 1990
>>
>>7895376
>it's another cara comes up with more rationalizations not to transition episode
You should be more worried about the fact that you have no spine whatsoever. It's a miracle you're even alive.
>>
1992 and started at 15. Went off and repressed until 24.

It sucks but I try not to think about myself. The more prevalent and widespread acceptance is, the younger our younger generations can start.

Don't be sad because you missed the ride, be happy that others get to experience it.
>>
>>7896653
YOU FUCKING IDIOT
>>
File: 1473686546830.gif (896KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1473686546830.gif
896KB, 500x750px
>>7895376

>1994
>Started hormones at nineteen
>Three years later, still in boymode.
>Not feminine enough to fit in with teen/early transitioner crowd
>Not masc/weird enough to find friendship with the AGPs/late transitioners
>Cis people don't know how to act around me because I'm too feminine to be a normal guy and too masculine to be a girl.

This is truly the epitome of suffering.
>>
>>7896642
Cara was born in 1995. Also, can people stop calling any Op with the word agp in it, Cara?
>>
>>7896725
>can people stop calling any Op with the word agp in it, Cara?
Never.
>>
>>7896725
i make a lot of posts about agp and don't get confused for cara because we're pretty blatantly different
it's not hard to spot cara
>>
>>7895379
>you are bitter and lonely and only live because you're addicted to virtual reality, where you're free to pretend to be a cis girl
This one hits too close to home.
>>
>>7896669
I ran out of money at 15 and my parents kicked me out, they weren't supportive at all. I started again at 18 but repressed a lot of times.

One chance at life and blew it. Better luck next life. Maybe I'll be a happy cis man or woman or get to transition early if I'm not.
>>
>>7896573
>>trans clothing lines
>everything to make hons feel good about thenselves

>implying they won't use trutrans models to market their clothes to hons
>>
>>7895385
I was born in 1993 and I only found out at 19. It really depends on your social situation. Being hassled relentlessly by peers, institutions and family can have a profound impact on your psychy and prevent you ever discussing the matter. If you don't discuss the matter then your only real chance to discover hormones is purely stumbling on it by chance either online or via TV. All I ever saw about trans people on Australian TV was literally 50 year old hons. Finding out about HRT was an incredible shock to me and it made me feel physically ill that I had never known, else I would have tried my damn hardest to get on it when I was younger.

>>7896338
It really does seem like despite whatever year the people in this thread were born, we all found out HRT was possible in roughly the same year. I can't remember how I found out now, it must have been a documentary.

>>7896530
No-one was invalidating older transitioners. In typical trans fashion we were all hating on the younger ones for getting opportunities that we didn't.

>>7897434
That really sucks. Do you think that that short time you were on it while 15 helped you at all?
>>
>>7896567
>missing the point entirely

Way to go, tranny.
>>
>>7896338
Those 90s hons screwed us over! They gave the public a bad image of transgenders. Remember this: no one can notice those who pass, so only the hons are visible! Cis people don't realize this.

>>7896350
You sound like the confused one!

>>7896500
>>7896521
Sorry : (

>>7896573
No need for it to pass! And agps are more likely to want bottom surgery, even though they don't "need" it since they're forever alone!

>>7896642
I'm not her! But we have something in common, maybe.

>>7896653
>It sucks
>Don't be sad, be happy
True!

>>7896713
Nice gif! Sad story : ( you'll make it eventually.

>>7896757
Lol

>>7896584
>>7897434
This is why it doesn't matter where you're from like the mexican, just your parents attitudes! I'm from a liberal city but with conservative parents. I saw hons on the streets as a kid and they were mocked!
>>
>>7897889
Hum, I'm on HRT now. I'm 25 now. Been on for a while. It's not doing a very good job but I suppose I'm no different now than I was 2 years ago when I was feeling indifferent about it all anyway.

>>7898014
When I was 15 I was pretty much like all the MtF wrecks. It made me moody for a bit, definitely happier though. I ran out of money, parents found out, etc. I couldn't deal with going off the hormones at all, I had a complete emotional meltdown and I don't know how I didn't kill myself then. I justified it in my head only by telling myself it was pointless since I wouldn't be a real girl anyway. I kind of knew in the back of my head I still wanted to do it anyway as soon as I had a job.
>>
>>7898078
Your story is a gut wrenching one! Do your parents know now that you've gone back to transitioning? And how did you do it on your own at 15?
Let your story serve as guidance for the questioning youth of today!
>>
>>7898096
Yeah, pretty much, my best advice I can give to our younger generation is to stay on blockers at least, and enjoy your early 20s instead of rushing into college and getting into a field you may hate or not be good at.

My parents don't know or they're willfully ignorant right now. Still stuck with them at 25 unfortunately. They took me back in because fhhhhhhhhhhhhnfsdn. They know I have a bunch of medications sitting around in my room and keep getting more in the mail and they see me take it, but they haven't mentioned it since. Probably because I'm almost as old as they are when they had me now.

I used my aunt's credit card back then and told it was for computer stuff. Couldn't keep lying to everyone though, especially when they found the pills.

I think I fried my hormone receptors or something. I'm a medfag and it's a meme but it sounds pretty real to me right now. Not really feeling any dysphoria or gender related depression which is...good... I guess? But I kind of miss the thinking changes and mood changes and all.

Dunno. My story is a long sad one of being abandoned over and over and having nobody to support me through it. If I could have stayed on since I was 15 I would be a really happy girl now with a 150k a year job and husband.

I try not to think about the past, can't change it..
>>
>>7898043

Whatever, fag.
>>
>>7898099
Hmm, no, I have always been androgynous/feminine, okay genetics at least, but right now I still look leaning more to the manly side. Once I grow my hair out, style it, do makeup and change my dress style, I don't see why I shouldn't in about another 2+ years on HRT.

I guess since I'll be like 28 or something by the time I can even try to present female I'm not really in a rush at this point lol.
>>
>>7898115
>my best advice I can give to our younger generation is to stay on blockers at least, and enjoy your early 20s instead of rushing into college and getting into a field you may hate or not be good at.
Sound advice!

>I try not to think about the past, can't change it..
The way I think about it, sure you may have missed out, but for every blown chance there is another where it could've gone worse. In other words it could be infinitely better or infinitely worse than how it currently is! Depending on your frame of mind. We can only try to be better, and as long as we do that, nothing else matters.
>>
>>7898218
I try to think about it like that, I could have been born an MtF in Saudi Arabia or something. And I'm also not too hideously tall and I look pretty androgynous to begin with. It won't be easy but I guess I can make a mediocre hand work by playing it up to the river.

It's kind of weird, after so much hysteria and misery and depression and dysphoria in my teens and younger twenties, I'm just so burnt out, and manage to find the best of bad situations now, lol. 15 year old me would be taking a hot knife to my face wishing I looked more feminine.
>>
>>7898126
lol you WISH you were just a fag - and so does your family. Fucking freak.
>>
>>7898430
I wish I were a fag, being twinkhon is suffering
>>
>>7895376
Please kill me.
I feel the same fuck way.
Why live?
>>
>>7895376
>>7895379
Fuck! This made me want to cry.
Life sucked for me in the past. Life sucks for me currently in the present. And from they way anon predicted it, life will suck for me in the future. Why was I even born god?

t. literally 1994 here
>>
File: zRRZ53T.gif (1023KB, 500x231px) Image search: [Google]
zRRZ53T.gif
1023KB, 500x231px
>>Never been really masculine.
>>started transitioning, horribly off and on at 21.
>>This continued for five plus years.
>>mfw you're a 5/10 maybe 7/10 with makeup.
>>Poor, suffer from a slew of mental illness, try to stay strong.
>>Only good thing in your life was your Orchiectomy which cost about 5k.
>>Haven't been able to take care of myself like a proper girl for a very long time.
>>Constantly want to die from crippling dysphoria.
>>People consider you a sweet, yet odd gothic girl.
>>Can barely look in the mirror ever and are always sinking into pits of despair.
>>see beautiful young, pass TrendyTrans everywhere who don't know the real struggle.

Why haven't I sudoked?
>>
>>7903029
>want to cry
>not cry
>just want to
This is what happens when you're raised male.
>>
>1984

fuck all of you
>>
>>7903224
I'm so sorry my dear.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.